[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 29 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

If you want to PM where you stand on the 6 issues i;d be intrigued to know for my own interest

it all helps inform my own understanding of the political landscape but if its not public it doesn't help others inform themselves of the political landscape

Edit:

i just saw this! lol

ok maybe i need to reframe the six points!

I offered my opinions earlier which you did not like...I even included links and facts for you to check - this is NOT my first rodeo and you are not the biggest bull.
I have no problems sharing what I think about political subjects whatsoever and have several threads and thousands of posts on that subject alone.
But I don’t go around in circles with people who refuse to acknowledge my own POV and political leanings as being just as legitimate as their own.
Which seems like an issue?
Am I wrong?
Can you empathize with people in the shoes opposite your own?
My Father was very conservative and didn’t mind sharing his opinions, we never had a problem, he knew I didn’t agree.
But he also took the time to understand my positions too.
(RIP)

We can make things public, but if you slip in insults or ignore facts proving what you are asking for only to continue and argue then forget it.
We can go to PM land, and that was for your own benefit as you seem to think I am wrongly influencing the other forum members to rally against you.
Lol...I assure you I am not...but for your comfort we can do that.
When I said those things or anything about the way you address people and interact - I am trying to help you man see why people are responding negatively, not insult you.
Take it however you wish...or honestly, we don’t have to talk at all.
That is fine if it is a problem in some way or the other.
;)

I offered my opinions earlier which you did not like...I even included links and facts for you to check - this is NOT my first rodeo and you are not the biggest bull.
I have no problems sharing what I think about political subjects whatsoever and have several threads and thousands of posts on that subject alone.
But I don’t go around in circles with people who refuse to acknowledge my own POV and political leanings as being just as legitimate as their own.
Which seems like an issue?
Am I wrong?
Can you empathize with people in the shoes opposite your own?
My Father was very conservative and didn’t mind sharing his opinions, we never had a problem, he knew I didn’t agree.
But he also took the time to understand my positions too.
(RIP)

We can make things public, but if you slip in insults or ignore facts proving what you are asking for only to continue and argue then forget it.
We can go to PM land, and that was for your own benefit as you seem to think I am wrongly influencing the other forum members to rally against you.
Lol...I assure you I am not...but for your comfort we can do that.
When I said those things or anything about the way you address people and interact - I am trying to help you man see why people are responding negatively, not insult you.
Take it however you wish...or honestly, we don’t have to talk at all.
That is fine if it is a problem in some way or the other.
;)

its possible that we may have an ongoing communication issue

i like to stick to the issue but you seem to intersperse your comments with personal digs

if you are able to stick to the issue without the constant character assassination then i think we could have a very interesting discussion

Dude...there are no communists...this isn’t “Red Dawn” or “Rocky IV”.

no communists definately exist

further to that the elites are most definately looking to restructure society in a way that will give them total power over the people

so in china they have a communist government which is evolving all the time new ways to control its workers. For example it has a credit rating score system where it rates you on how pro-government you are

Black mirror made an episode called 'nosedive' that used to be available on youtube depicting a future america where people all rate each other. This of course leads people to self police each other all the time leading to lots of inauthentic behaviour where people are constantly living behind a mask

facebook execs have admitted they created facebook knowing that it is a 'social validation feedback loop'

Anonymous - This will Change Everything You Know... (2018-2019)

Reactions: Pin and Stu
its possible that we may have an ongoing communication issue

i like to stick to the issue but you seem to intersperse your comments with personal digs

if you are able to stick to the issue without the constant character assassination then i think we could have a very interesting discussion

Okay...you can take them as personal digs and character assassination...but that isn’t/was not my intention - as I have stated over and over.
Informing you why it is difficult to talk to you is more what I going for.
I will explain further, and this is not a dig at you - it works both ways kinglear, your dismissal of facts that don’t jive with you is very insulting, and you have done it since our first interaction.
If we are to have a real conversation then we need mutual respect for the other’s position - can you do that?
You seem mighty set in what you feel is really going on and I doubt that anything I have to say will sway your position or help you understand mine...I hear you say you want to understand, but then you start shooting things down when I do...so that’s where that stands.

Reactions: Stu
Okay...you can take them as personal digs and character assassination...but that isn’t/was not my intention - as I have stated over and over.
Informing you why it is difficult to talk to you is more what I going for.
I will explain further, and this is not a dig at you - it works both ways kinglear, your dismissal of facts that don’t jive with you is very insulting, and you have done it since our first interaction.
If we are to have a real conversation then we need mutual respect for the other’s position - can you do that?
You seem mighty set in what you feel is really going on and I doubt that anything I have to say will sway your position or help you understand mine...I hear you say you want to understand, but then you start shooting things down when I do...so that’s where that stands.

i haven't disregarded your points i just don't think russian collusion is the story here

i think trump has much stronger connections with israel and has proveably colluded with israel which is why he went on to move the embassy to jerusalem

also he is pandering to the zionist neocons in his aggression in syria and towards iran neither of which are things the russians would want

also why would trump impose sanctions on russia if he was colluding with them?

and besides what the heck would be so bad about america working with russia anyway? explain that to me

US To Impose "Very Severe" Sanctions On Russia Over Skripal Case

by Tyler Durden
Thu, 09/13/2018 - 11:40

In the latest salvo meant to convince Mueller that Trump is not a pawn of the Kremlin, a State Dept official said on Thursday that the US plans a second round of "very severe" sanctions on Russia over use of nerve agent. The stated reason: Russia has not allowed on-site chemical weapons inspections, nor has it provided reassurance that it won’t use nerve agents against its own people, says Manisha Singh, Asst. Sec. for bureau of economic and business affairs

"We are looking at this November deadline” under the Chemical and Biological Weapons Control and Warfare Elimination Act of 1991, Singh said, adding that "we plan to impose a very severe second round of sanctions."

The sanctions will kick in some time in November, presumably just after the November midterms, if Moscow does not take steps in the wake of the poisoning of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal in the United Kingdom, Assistant Secretary of State Manisha Singh said on Thursday.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-13/us-impose-very-severe-sanctions-russia-over-skripal-case

@kinglear

i haven't disregarded your points i just don't think russian collusion is the story here

And so you disregard everything in relation to that even though it’s been very well established that it indeed did and still is taking place.

i think trump has much stronger connections with israel and has proveably colluded with israel which is why he went on to move the embassy to jerusalem
also he is pandering to the zionist neocons in his aggression in syria and towards iran neither of which are things the russians would want

I agree that he has connections there and is pandering to his fucked up heartless base, just like the Embassy move, just like the recent withdrawal of charity funds to the Palestinians.
I think you seem to think that these people care about what happens to the soldiers they send off to die...both Trump and Putin don’t give a flying f**k - war is good business...for both countries.

also why would trump impose sanctions on russia if he was colluding with them?

Because Congress FORCED him to, he tried not to.
Google it.

and besides what the heck would be so bad about america working with russia anyway? explain that to me

Hmmmm...IDK, maybe because they are fucking with our electoral system and trying to cause havoc and mistrust within our society.
And are still actively doing so.
And because Putin is a dictator and and evil fuck.
The only person who seems to think it’s a good idea is Trump...even many of his advisors and the majority of Congress are not on this side with him.
Not to mention Trump continues to have secret meetings with Putin of which no one has an official transcript.
Not to mention the Trump tower meeting(s).
Yeah...okay pal.
Maybe because they invade territories that don’t belong to them like the Ukraine and claim it’s part of mother Russia again.
Whatever man...you don’t get it.

Last edited:
Maybe because they invade territories that don’t belong to them like the Ukraine and claim it’s part of mother Russia again.
Whatever man...you don’t get it.

no israeli/US interests under victoria nuland orchestrated a coup in ukraine so that the US can erode the buffer zone that was created through detente at the end of the cold war so that the US can encircle russia with nukes

This is to give the US a first strike capability

Russia did not allow the coup to eat into the crimea and a referendum in crimea voted to join russia because many of the people there and in eastern ukraine ARE of russian descent

the only people invading places are israel and the US

in syria for example the syrian government invited the russians in but it did not invite israel or the US

and explain to me why the US and israel are now defending al qaeda in syria?

Last edited:
no israeli/US interests under victoria nuland orchestrated a coup in ukraine so that the US can erode the buffer zone that was created through detente at the end of the cold war so that the US can encircle russia with nukes

This is to give the US a first strike capability

Russia did not allow the coup to eat into the crimea and a referendum in crimea voted to join russia because many of the people there and in eastern ukraine ARE of russian descent

the only people invading places are israel and the US

in syria for example the syrian government invited the russians in but it did not invite israel or the US

and explain to me why the US and israel are now defending al qaeda in syria?

Oh...I see!
Russia saved all those innocent people from the US/Israeli coup!
Thanks for clearing that up as you disregard the rest - a point I have brought up several times now.
And I don’t disagree that the US is invading places...I would much rather that tax money be spent at home.
But we don’t invade former republics and claim them to be ours in this “modern age”...we didn’t annex Iraq.

Done with this cuckoo-bananas crap.
Talk to yourself @kinglear

If your purpose is to inform people - you are being too convoluted and are all over the place.
Take care.

Reactions: Stu and Wyote
Reactions: Stu
Oh...I see!
Russia saved all those innocent people from the US/Israeli coup!
Thanks for clearing that up as you disregard the rest - a point I have brought up several times now.
And I don’t disagree that the US is invading places...I would much rather that tax money be spent at home.
But we don’t invade former republics and claim them to be ours in this “modern age”...we didn’t annex Iraq.

no i explained to you very clearly that the coup was orchestrated by outside agencies so that they could eat into the territory that was created as a buffer zone during detente at the end of the cold war

neither the russians nor NATO were supposed to advance into that buffer zone because if one side gets its nukes closer to the enemy it reduces the reaction time the enemy has to launch missiles in response to a first strike

this is what the cuban crisis was all about as i'm sure you are aware but i'll state it here for anyone who isn't. The americans present the cuban missiles crisis as a win for america but it wasn't. the russians were putting missiles in cuba in response to the americans putting missiles in turkey

the americans put missiles on russias doorstep and then freaked out when the russians returned the favour. The russians agreed to pull their missiles back from cuba only if the US removed its missiles from turkey, which it did

The US/Israel is upto its same old tricks again in Ukraine where they are trying to territorially eat into the buffer zone

some people just want to walk away from all the hate and division of identity politics and the violence of the left

if you want to embrace that it is your choice

You’re so biased and one-sided it’s not even funny.
Now you’re just acting a troll on a thread as it’s not intended for your unrelated posts junking it up.
Is this thread called “Communists, Zionists, Leftists, and Liberals!”?
No, no it’s not.
Maybe you should make that thread for yourself. ;)

Last edited:
upload_2018-9-14_9-25-42.png

Reactions: Skarekrow
You’re so biased and one-sided it’s not even funny.
Now you’re just acting a troll on a thread as it’s not intended for your unrelated posts junking it up.
Is this thread called “Communists, Zionists, Leftists, and Liberals!”?
No, no it’s not.
Maybe you should make that thread for yourself. ;)

i actually don't even like trump!

lol

what i'm really interested in myself is in how powerful people control public perception through politics in order to achieve their long term goals

I believe i know what the longterm goals are so as events happen I'm able to then interprete those events in terms of how they move the overall agenda forward

trumps a funny one because in some ways he stalls the agenda and then in others he pushes it forward

to what extent is he pandering to a section of the US public who were about ready to march on washington in order to calm them so that he can then forward foreign aspects of the agenda?

So now we are seeing the left side of the public getting so angry they are about ready to march on washington and at some points they will need to get their champion into the white house so that they can act as a release valve for societal frustrations

Trump administration moves to curb campus criticism of Israel
Nora Barrows-Friedman Lobby Watch 12 September 2018

In a move to chill speech critical of Israel, a former Israel lobbyist who is now the Trump administration’s top civil rights enforcer has said that the Department of Education will apply standards that conflate criticism of Israel and Zionism with anti-Jewish bigotry.

The announcement was made without public or congressional notification or debate, and reportedly took current and former investigators in the education department “by surprise.”

Kenneth Marcus, who was recently confirmed to lead the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights under Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos, also re-opened a dismissed complaint against Rutgers University made by the Zionist Organization of America.

While leveling charges of anti-Semitism against supporters of Palestinian rights, the ZOA has openly aligned itself with unabashed anti-Semites and white supremacists such as former Trump aides Steve Bannon and Sebastian Gorka.

In a 27 August letter obtained by The New York Times, Marcus notified the ZOA that he would be using the “State Department definition” of anti-Semitism to define Judaism as an ethnic origin rather than just a religion in order to charge Palestine rights activists with ethnic discrimination.
https://electronicintifada.net/blog...il&utm_term=0_e802a7602d-2b59d4c77c-299185473

Donald Trump announces new US trade agreement with Mexico and ditches the name 'Nafta'
Ben Riley-Smith, US Editor
27 August 2018 • 5:19pm

Donald Trump has announced that America and Mexico had agreed terms for a new trade deal, moving a step closer to delivering his campaign promise of renegotiating the North American Free Trade Agreement [Nafta].

The US president said he hoped the deal would replace Nafta but declared that he was ditching the old name because it had “bad connotations” for America, which he believes has suffered under the original terms.

Mr Trump challenged Canada - the third signatory to Nafta - to come back to the negotiating table and suggested that the country could be hit with tariffs on its car exports unless it agrees to talk in good faith.

The development is a significant step towards the Trump administration’s ambition to renegotiate Nafta, a 24-year-old trade agreement between America, Canada and Mexico.

However much remains to be achieved, with it unclear if Mexico would sign a deal that did not include Canada. The US Congress also has to approve whatever Mr Trump’s negotiating team is able to secure.

A big deal looking good with Mexico!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 27, 2018
Mr Trump was a fierce critic of Nafta during his successful 2016 presidential campaign, blaming it for allowing US manufacturers to relocate over the border into Mexico and hurting American workers in the process.

Negotiations about changes have been going on for a year, including tens of thousands of hours of talks in seven separate rounds. Canada stepped away from the negotiating table weeks ago, leaving just America and Mexico.

On Monday Mr Trump and Enrique Peña Nieto, the Mexican president, announced that they had reached an “understanding” about how to change their trade relationship.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ounces-new-us-trade-deal-mexico-ditches-name/