Muir Tribute Thread. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Muir Tribute Thread.

Let me elaborate: your blaming is an evasion. Therefore your snarky response is interpreted as "I will evade".

You're such a rebel >_>

People are politically ignorant.

Do you contest this elaboration?

The context was a case made towards muir's ban. Your statement about other people's ignorance sounds like an excuse for muir's behavior.

Let me elaborate: your blaming is an evasion.

Evasion of what?

Therefore your snarky response

Snarky? That implies that I was being sarcastic, I was not.

is interpreted as "I will evade".

You're such a rebel >_>

There's SNARK for you.

The context was a case made towards muir's ban. Your statement about other people's ignorance sounds like an excuse for muir's behavior.

That would be because I am making an excuse for his behavior. Clever clogs.

That's an unfortunate pitfall.

I think you'll find my name's and my plans quite adequate.

What pisses me off about you 'naysayers' is the fact that you disregard that which you know nothing about. How ignorant of 'you', ('you' the imagined lot I'm talking too) and that 'you' dismiss theories or concepts simply because of somebodies inability to articulate them well. You are intuitive, no? Bloody intuit.

Is this third paragraph about me? It's activating my intuition-feelings matrix.

Is this third paragraph about me? It's activating my intuition-feelings matrix.

It wasn't aimed at you, no.

Then my point is that what you are saying isn't an adequate excuse. It's rather off-topic.

Your opinion doesn't concern me.

Your opinion doesn't concern me.

I can give less of a fuck what concerns you. My intention was to point out the flaws of your statement. If you choose to run away from this argument to join muir in your fantasy conspiracy lifestyle, that is your choice.

I can give less of a fuck what concerns you. My intention was to point out the flaws of your statement. If you choose to run away from this argument to join muir in your fantasy conspiracy lifestyle, that is your choice.

There's no argument to be had, our opinions obviously differ. Your intention has been heard, and disregarded.

Who the fuck are you talk about my lifestyle. You don't even know me.

And that's a turn of phrase, not an actual question, please don't bore me with an answer.

Last edited:
There's no argument to be had, our opinions obviously differ. Your intention has been heard, and disregarded.

Who the fuck are you talk about my lifestyle. You don't even know me.

And that's a turn of phrase, not an actual question, please don't bore me with an answer.

Can't we all just get along? Yes, he dismissed you intentionally. But remember this is just a forum. What really matters is what someone says to your face. Take insults here with a grain of salt. If you have never met me offline you simply can not hurt me. Annoy me, yes. But hurt me, no. So don't take his comments too personally. They are meant to rile you up, nothing more.

Can't we all just get along? Yes, he dismissed you intentionally. But remember this is just a forum. What really matters is what someone says to your face. Take insults here with a grain of salt. If you have never met me offline you simply can not hurt me. Annoy me, yes. But hurt me, no. So don't take his comments too personally. They are meant to rile you up, nothing more.

Nice passive aggressive go at @ruji , nice guy. You are a lovely person, taking the time out of your busy schedule to sling shit from the sidelines and intervene into a conflict having nothing to do with you. But hey, why pass up on the opportunity to get on your high horse and show everyone how much of a nice guy you are and how meeean ruji is.

Even while not here muir is spurring on arguments... It's appropriate that a muir appreciation thread has been derailed.

This has all been beaten to death in the muir's ban thread in the Suggestions & Feedback subforum, anyway.

Reactions: Kgal
Nice passive aggressive go at @ruji , nice guy. You are a lovely person, taking the time out of your busy schedule to sling shit from the sidelines and intervene into a conflict having nothing to do with you. But hey, why pass up on the opportunity to get on your high horse and show everyone how much of a nice guy you are and how meeean ruji is.

I like Sinny. Plus I think what Ruji said to her was rude and hurtful. You are interjecting in the same way. We all have the right to express ourselves. I was the one who originally bumped this thread because I wanted to see who would respond. I know you like Ruji. I know you do not like me. That is fine. By the way, I know you think you have me all figured out, and perhaps my online etiquette is unrefined, but people I know and meet in real life don't share your views of me whatsoever. The Internet is like a playground of defense mechanisms. I don't know you. You don't know me. But what I do know is you like to support Ruji. That's fine. I don't have friends on the forum. I am just having fun. You can say I am an asshole a million times and it means nothing. Online I am more confrontational than I am in real life. Why don't we just ignore one another from now on. It makes sense to me.

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION], buddy, hope you find yourself a lucky lady some day. If you can see this, and are still searching, I got just the thing...

https://www.awake.dating/

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION], buddy, hope you find yourself a lucky lady some day. If you can see this, and are still searching, I got just the thing...

https://www.awake.dating/

Their logo...

BfaBXlzCAAAo1iz.jpg

Reactions: Rcs6r
I like Sinny. Plus I think what Ruji said to her was rude and hurtful. You are interjecting in the same way. We all have the right to express ourselves. I was the one who originally bumped this thread because I wanted to see who would respond. I know you like Ruji. I know you do not like me. That is fine. By the way, I know you think you have me all figured out, and perhaps my online etiquette is unrefined, but people I know and meet in real life don't share your views of me whatsoever. The Internet is like a playground of defense mechanisms. I don't know you. You don't know me. But what I do know is you like to support Ruji. That's fine. I don't have friends on the forum. I am just having fun. You can say I am an asshole a million times and it means nothing. Online I am more confrontational than I am in real life. Why don't we just ignore one another from now on. It makes sense to me.

I resent manipulativeness. If you were doing this to any other member you can bet I would say something about it. Liking ruji or Sinny has got nothing to do with it, I voice myself on matters I consider unfair. You say lets all get along, but then go on and perfidiously attack another member when he is in fact not talking to you.