Muir Tribute Thread. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Muir Tribute Thread.

4c0.gif

Will the real Muir please stand up

Was muir like the David Icke of infj forum? As in absolutely everything was a conspiracy.

More like everything he talked about was a conspiracy and all of life's problems could be traced to a conspiracy. Like if I am having a hard time finding true love its because of the NWO and some long cut and paste.

More like everything he talked about was a conspiracy and all of life's problems could be traced to a conspiracy. Like if I am having a hard time finding true love its because of the NWO and some long cut and paste.

That's it. The NWO must be responsible for my lack of a love life. Those sneaky bastards. I knew it couldn't be my fault. Conspiracy theories are awesome when you don't want to take personal responsibility for your happiness. I am in a bad mood now because of chem trails. Leave me alone. I am not dismissing all conspiracy theories, just the notion that absolutely everything in life is a conspiracy. Even the Matrix doesn't go that far. Muir probably thinks his being banned was a conspiracy itself. But is it possible that some of what he claimed was in fact accurate? Muir is becoming like the Keyser Soze of this forum. How do I know he even existed? Maybe he is now one of the mods. Nobody is safe.

That's it. The NWO must be responsible for my lack of a love life. Those sneaky bastards. I knew it couldn't be my fault. Conspiracy theories are awesome when you don't want to take personal responsibility for your happiness. I am in a bad mood now because of chem trails. Leave me alone. I am not dismissing all conspiracy theories, just the notion that absolutely everything in life is a conspiracy. Even the Matrix doesn't go that far. Muir probably thinks his being banned was a conspiracy itself. But is it possible that some of what he claimed was in fact accurate? Muir is becoming like the Keyser Soze of this forum. How do I know he even existed? Maybe he is now one of the mods. Nobody is safe.

Speaking of mods, did you know there is a secret mod only forum where they discuss us and rain down their mighty judgements? They won't share those forums with us peons, but they exist.

Speaking of mods, did you know there is a secret mod only forum where they discuss us and rain down their mighty judgements? They won't share those forums with us peons, but they exist.

You leave our ivory tower alone, heretic.

Sounds like the illuminati of this forum. Is there a infj forum NWO? Are members soon going to be required to receive microchips? Is Wyote spying on me as I type this post? Paranoia strikes deep. Into your life it will creep. We members must join together to rebel against this oppression. We must search for muir to lead us into battle, for he is our Morpheus and knows all secrets. Who is our Neo? We must find him before we are all banned/enslaved. What if they killed him? We are all in mortal danger. Send for help. The mods are coming for us all.

I've got it. Muir is an anagram for IM, UR. As in I am, you are. He was trying to warn us all along. If only the sheep would open their eyes they would understand his message. But alas, they are blind to the truth. Muir is the Messiah. Those who banned him will be punished harshly. Let us all pray to Muir as he is the savior we have been seeking. Thank god for his arrival. The prophecy was indeed correct. Muir is like Morpheus and Neo rolled into one. No wonder he felt burdened. Praise our leader and savior for showing us the way through his conspiracy theories towards our salvation. I have never met him, but I can sense his greatness. He is a god among men. I really hope he is reading this. That would be awesome.

Reactions: hush

I'm pretty sure it's just [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] groaning "Why do I do this?" and [MENTION=1]Deathjam[/MENTION] playing the absent father.

According to muir, did you know that Putin is paying Donald a billion dollars to destabilize America so that Russia can become the next lone super power? Actually, this doesn't even sound that far fetched these days. What is happening?

According to muir, did you know that Putin is paying Donald a billion dollars to destabilize America so that Russia can become the next lone super power? Actually, this doesn't even sound that far fetched these days. What is happening?
? Doesn't make sense. Hillary would have done that without being paid.

Reactions: dang and Stu