Most influential creative career? | INFJ Forum

Most influential creative career?

technics

On Holiday
May 13, 2011
MBTI
Yes
What is the most influential creative career? Journalism, industrial design, architecture, urban planning, ... ...?

I say musician. Maybe a street artist like banksy. I guess I'm interpreting influence as influence on social norms, constructs and political ideologies.

Any kind of author, particularly those who can grab the interest of young and simple minds. Screenplay for movies and storyline for computer games included. Those who can develop stories that make people understand why something happened on a psychological level and how it can be made to happen again or avoided in a real life situation. People develop most of their belief structure from a majority of their interest, the easiest one to include as such would be movies and TV-series.

Spite it, I do not believe movies and games are reasons for crime, much more important factors are.

Last edited:
Any kind of author, particularly those who can grab the interest of young and simple minds. Screenplay for movies and storyline for computer games included. Those who can develop stories that make people understand why something happened on a psychological level and how it can be made to happen again or avoided in a real life situation. People develop most of their belief structure from a majority of their interest, the easiest one to include as such would be movies and TV-series.
This.
Author of what? Political philosophy?
Anything.
Influential? hmmm.

War General
That's destructive, not creative.

No, lyrics and art are only meaningful to people whom they already resonate with.

Spite it, I do not believe movies and games are reasons for crime, much more important factors are.
Yeah, well.

Scientist, if you mean "creative" as in thinking-outside-the-box.

Author, if you mean "creative" as in someone making something from supplied materials.

Author. Or writer. No matter what invention you create, some one has to sell it. Using words is a good way to do that. You can also write to influence people which, I believe, is important.

Benevolent dictator

Teaching (in the capacity where you are free to design curricula as you see fit)

Used car salesman.
Military tech physicist.

weapons designer