[INFJ] - Most important values | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Most important values

Definitely the ones listed by @Sandie33 and @Littlelissa though in my case through having to learn why they are so valuable the hard way and making mistakes along the way. Particularly liked the ego example there because that has happened to me too. And with a huge thanks to the people (INFJ or not) who have helped that along over the years because I'd still be in the dark ages without them.

Its not what people say but what they do that counts. People's actions tell you who they are.

Last edited:
So very true - also had a run-in with that but concerning the affairs of others. Disappointing developments in all cases which come to mind.

I don't know if this is my Ti devouring Fi but my first reaction was: "what is a value?" ;)

Honesty, empathy, justice, and truth.

Good to hear you're progrssing @jkxx :D

Thank you for putting it this way (and the encouragement :)) - to me it's more of a "just shows me how much further I'd need to progress" thing and then I'm tempted to just give up.

Reactions: Ren, Free and James
Its not what people say but what they do that counts. People's actions tell you who they are.
yes_data.gif

truth, self-actualization (Nosce te ipsum), compassion

Reactions: Free
I don't know about authenticity integrity honestly. As an infj Im always a different person based on who is in front of me.
Of course I would still have the same values but still.. I can't say infj are master of authenticity :smile:

And the value that really matter is RESPECT. You can apply it to person or nature or religions or whatever it is. But thats world fundamental.

No-respect actions really triggers me.

Reactions: Free