Milktoasts and bandists | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Milktoasts and bandists

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Misty have a notifciation will you!
So we are discussing this Milky taint, it may noe be Misty, but will you?
I think I know where you're going with this and the truth is, Misty and I were indeed born of the same cosmic womb. We were once cosmologically conjoined in our energy. A great event occurred and shook the heavens and an a year formed in the fabric of our energetic conjoining membrane. Over time, we split completely. Now we are not the one person you believe we are, but two individual people's. We people about in an individually peoply manner. Peopling around the best way we can together, making the best of our people-dom in the best way we can as the days go by.

Reactions: Sandie33
I'm not sure what point this thread is trying to accomplish. I have no dog in this fight but this seems to be escalating. Is there something to be achieved here?
The point is to discuss...

Thank you again for your luck wishings and for capitalizing 'taint' for me. It seems you are finally opening your eyes to theajesty and glory of my Taint. <3
You'd be wrong about other humans and it's quite impressive that you've turned 'taint' into a verb.[/QUOT
To "taint", have "taint", be "tainted", have "tainted"?

So you think you are safe by trying to keep the "taint" to a possive sentence segment?

Are you sure about Yoga? It may require more effort than the above.

Perhaps, but I suspect @Milktoast Bandit likes it.
You suspect wrong, dearest chap. Truth is, I haven't been in a good mood for weeks and honestly, you're pissing me off. Especially with your first fucked up post about Misty. Since we're on the internet, I can't do anything to you but type. So here we are.

You suspect wrong, dearest chap. Truth is, I haven't been in a good mood for weeks and honestly, you're pissing me off. Especially with your first fucked up post about Misty. Since we're on the internet, I can't do anything to you but type. So here we are.

Perhaps you can wobble and roll this corner of the internet for your own sake and mine in that case?

Are you sure about Yoga? It may require more effort than the above
It may. YoU cOuLd Be RiGhT! But if you listen (I've already mentioned you suck at that) you know that I am only questioning the benefits of yoga to taint licking. I haven't given up completely. How do you lick your taint? Would you care to share your secrets with me?

Perhaps you can wobble and roll this corner of the internet for your own sake and mine in that case?
You started this thread. I'm just along for the ride. Please don't suggest that I wobble and roll anything else.

Okay, :worried: what, exactly is this a verbal dual of some sort ?

Reading through, it sounds threatening and a tad harassing to passersby as well as well as afore mentioned other members.

Surely we can find better use for forum space than this?

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.