Milktoasts and bandists | INFJ Forum

Milktoasts and bandists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's talk about, are you alright bro?
Yes sir. I had a most perfect day. The most important things in my life are flowing smoothly and most wonderfully. I am indeed, truly blessed.

How are you? Are you alright? Hmmmm?

Jungian ppsychology has been an interest of mine for more than 20 years, there are many things in this world I care less about.
That's neat.

Talk to me about your problems @Milktoast Bandit
I must say my most pressing problem is one I've already mentioned in you last awesome thread you made, and it is this...

I wish I could lick my own perineum. The last time I tried, I ruptured a disc in my neck. I've been practicing yoga for several month since my recovery but I'm still not flexible enough. This leads me to believe that yoga is sham. Of what use is yoga if not for self perineum licking?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
But enough about me. My failures at licking my own taint are dull. Let's talk about you! Tell me a little about why you believe a notification of a blog on the forum that you can't view means they are talking about you. How did that notification make you feel? How did you feel when you realized you couldn't view the blog? It's ok. We can talk here. This is a safe place.

That's neat.

I must say my most pressing problem is one I've already mentioned in you last fucked up thread and it is this...

I wish I could lick my own perineum. The last time I tried, I ruptured a disc in my neck. I've been practicing yoga for several month since my recovery but I'm still not flexible enough. This leads me to believe that yoga is sham. Of what use is yoga if not for self perineum licking?

Hehe, I suggest you do jus that. And I will leave this place as my only online outlet.

Let me know when you are done sucking your own cock.

Let me know when you are done sucking your own cock
First of all, I'm not trying to suck my own cock. That's weird. I'm trying to lick my own taint.
Secondly, if you would truly listen empathically you would know that I have tried and tried and I keep failing. It's a real sore spot in my life. I'd appreciate if you could take it a little more seriously.

First of all, I'm not trying to suck my own cock. That's weird. I'm trying to lick my own taint.
Secondly, if you would truly listen empathically you would know that I have tried and tried and I keep failing. It's a real sore spot in my life. I'd appreciate if you could take it a little more seriously.

You kids! Don't blame Yogi. Sri, hear me?

You kids! Don't blame Yogi. Sri, hear me?

First of all, IDOWATIWANT!!!!
Secondly, I asked you nicely to take my struggles with taint licking a little more seriously. You have not.
Thirdofly, I said my life is dull and we should talk about you.

First of all, IDOWATIWANT!!!!
Secondly, I asked you nicely to take my struggles with taint licking a little more seriously. You have not.
Thirdofly, I said my life is dull and we should talk about you.
Let us talk about me! A decrepid old man listetning to you licking your own taint.

Let us talk about me! A decrepid old man listetning to you licking your own taint.
You are not listening to me lick my own taint because I CANNOT lick my own taint!!!! If you would listen you would know that you are not listening to me lick my own taint. See buddy? This is what I'm talking about with empathic listening. You're not good at it. How can I trust you to be someone I can open with if you don't at least regurgitate my words back to me with an understanding look upon your face? How? Will you answer that question?

You are not listening to me lick my own taint because I CANNOT lick my own taint!!!! If you would listen you would know that you are not listening to me lick my own taint. See buddy? This is what I'm talking about with empathic listening. You're not good at it. How can I trust you to be someone I can open with if you don't at least regurgitate my words back to me with an understanding look upon your face? How? Will you answer that question?

I'm not a lick tainting professional, nor are any other human being,
Was assuming you had a peanut licking dog or the equivalent in the service of your "taint".
Thought I am sorry to hear about your troubles with inclusion into Yoga communities.

Best of luck to you and your exploratiions and quests about your Taint.

I'm not a lick tainting professional, nor are any other human being
You'd be wrong about other humans and it's quite impressive that you've turned 'taint' into a verb.

Was assuming you had a peanut licking dog or the equivalent in the service of your "taint".
I do have a peanut locking dog and it licks PEANUTS! Don't be gross.

Thought I am sorry to hear about your troubles with inclusion into Yoga communities
Thank you for finally displaying a sliver of empathy. <3

Best of luck to you and your exploratiions and quests about your Taint
Thank you again for your luck wishings and for capitalizing 'taint' for me. It seems you are finally opening your eyes to theajesty and glory of my Taint. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.