[PUG] - Michelle Obama is a bully | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Michelle Obama is a bully

From what I've read getting plenty of sleep may well be more important than diet and exercise. Sleep is important to the production of leptin, among other things. Sleep deprivation has been shown to cause cravings for foods high in carbohydrates. Also it only takes a week of sleep deprivation to make healthy people pre-diabetic.

From what I've read getting plenty of sleep may well be more important than diet and exercise. Sleep is important to the production of leptin, among other things. Sleep deprivation has been shown to cause cravings for foods high in carbohydrates. Also it only takes a week of sleep deprivation to make healthy people pre-diabetic.

Interesting. Do you think that this ties in with stress? Lack of sleep can cause stress and stress can be a factor in sleeping less with lower quality?

Moral of the story, get your 7-8 hours a night.

Interesting. Do you think that this ties in with stress? Lack of sleep can cause stress and stress can be a factor in sleeping less with lower quality?

Moral of the story, get your 7-8 hours a night.

Moral of the story, stigma is about the biggest source of chronic stress you can get, Obama is contributing to the stigma by implying fat kids are lazy gluttons, "let's move!" as if they aren't doing that or haven't tried that already... It's entirely possible to be fat and active. The definition of fat person should pretty much be someone who has tried and failed at weight loss.

Bully fodder: The presidents wife says "just moving" will cure you're fat > that kid is fat> therefore they don't move at all > the bully then feels like their harassment is justified, because if that fatty just got moving their weight would fall off.

Why isn't Obama trying to generate funding for some decent research into hormones like leptin and insulin in the role of fat regulation instead of spouting tired mantras like "eat less, exercise more".

If anyone is interested in the FACTS about obesity instead of lazy assumptions they should check this out:

http://www.nutritionj.com/content/10/1/9

Reactions: Lurker
BUT MOM IF YOU DONT GIVE ME MY FLINTSTONE PUSHPOP I'LL TELL EVERYONE THAT UNCLE CRAIG ISNT REALLY MY UNCLE!

And that America, is how fat kids are born. Espionage. Blackmail is a bitch. I used to threaten my mom alllllll the time as a kid to get shit. Was so easy. Hah. My esfj sister tries to do it now, but she's not very good at it.

But I do agree with RL on the serious side, it's a catch 22 cause.

Reactions: jyrffw54