Michael Brown Case | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Michael Brown Case

Sure there are black criminals…I really don’t think you need to convince anyone here of that.
Just as there are racist white guys…neither group represents what we would probably want our “race” to represent.
I get why they run.
It doesn’t take any mental gymnastics to see why certain actions are taken. If I were a young black male…I would be scared shitless to have ANY contact with them (the police) whatsoever…some people’s fight or flight supersedes their rational thinking at the time…both suspect and police officer…except the police are supposed to be trained to think rationally in such situations…unfortunately accidents happen, triggers accidentally get pulled on guns instead of tasers. But the reason people then see such accidents as racially motivated when they do inevitably happen is because their white counterparts are not getting stopped and frisked…therefore they are much less likely to be involved in something terrible like getting accidentally shot by a cop.

You would not be involved in ongoing criminal activities, either.

One bad situation or event does not mean the entire place needs replacing.

I should let you talk to the blacks I know. They would tell you how neutral I am. Christianity teaches there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek.....

I should let you talk to the blacks I know. They would tell you how neutral I am. Christianity teaches there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek.....
I’m not making accusations…I’m sure you have tons of black friends.

Is this guy serious?

image.jpg

The future of this country isn't looking so bright...

Is this guy serious?

View attachment 22708

The future of this country isn't looking so bright...

It's a shoop. This is the real one.

2n6gojd.jpg

Edit:
Though the fact that somebody can cleverly alter any image and have people wonder is pretty damn troubling in itself.

I was on the fence about this for a while but I've reached the conclusion that Mike Brown is an asshole, Ferguson is a pile of shit, and social media has its head so far up its ass that you can't tell the difference between shit and french fries.

It's astounding that a city was brought to its knees through manipulation of news. Mike Brown is a terrible martyr because he attacked an officer and robbed a store. Somehow, the phrase "Hands up don't shoot" apparently has relevance to him although he didn't do that at all.
Then, people say that it is racism in the police force. Yet we put a black man who robs a store and assaults an officer on a pedestal, and as a result it just encourages people to be racist.
All we got out of this case was the question "Is it ethical for an officer to shoot an attacker" and the answer should be no.
And a city burned for this guy. What a dick.

I was on the fence about this for a while but I've reached the conclusion that Mike Brown is an asshole, Ferguson is a pile of shit, and social media has its head so far up its ass that you can't tell the difference between shit and french fries.

It's astounding that a city was brought to its knees through manipulation of news. Mike Brown is a terrible martyr because he attacked an officer and robbed a store. Somehow, the phrase "Hands up don't shoot" apparently has relevance to him although he didn't do that at all.
Then, people say that it is racism in the police force. Yet we put a black man who robs a store and assaults an officer on a pedestal, and as a result it just encourages people to be racist.
All we got out of this case was the question "Is it ethical for an officer to shoot an attacker" and the answer should be no.
And a city burned for this guy. What a dick.
From the information we have been provided that seems to be the case.

The only thing I would add though is that there is problem with the justice system and we may not have been given all the facts. However I do believe in this instance what you have said is accurate.

All we got out of this case was the question "Is it ethical for an officer to shoot an attacker" and the answer should be no

Should be no? As in its not ethical for an officer to shoot an attacker? I'm curious how you got that answer.

Hrrm. Well, I'd think it would not be ethical for an officer to shoot a guy charging at him that is unarmed, however, in times of stress, stuff happens.

Reactions: Wyote
my view of police actions has eased up a bit because of liveleaks

if you go on that website they often show the police cam action of shootings and what you realise is that there are a lot of completely mental people out there

sometimes cops are just standing around speaking to people about whats been going on and someone will make a mad lunge at them with a knife or start walking towards them with a knife in their hand

some people act with a suicidal stupidity around cops

go and watch some of the footage from cop shootings and you'll see the kind of insane shit cops are dealing with out there

Last edited: