Merkabah | Page 466 | INFJ Forum

Merkabah

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Skarekrow, Nov 16, 2013.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 56 users.
More threads by Skarekrow
  1. OP
    Skarekrow

Skarekrow ~~DEVIL~~

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Ni-INFJ-A
    Enneagram:
    Warlock
    71716437_1413830902112307_2384286111519211520_n.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    tovlo, Sandie33 and John K like this.
  2. OP
    Skarekrow

Skarekrow ~~DEVIL~~

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Ni-INFJ-A
    Enneagram:
    Warlock
    A good first hand account....not too dissimilar from some of my own.
    Sleep paralysis cannot account for objects moving either, lol.
    Thoughts?
    Enjoy!

When “Something” Comes Calling in the Night
    Nick Redfern
    October 3, 2019

[​IMG]

I thought I would share with you one of my very own strange encounters of the dream-based type.
    It all went down on February 8, 2016.

Something came calling.
    The day was a very strange one.

Or, to be absolutely correct, it was a strange night.
    I went to bed around midnight, and, at roughly 2:00 a.m., I was semi-woken up by the sounds of what began as unintelligible, disembodied mumbling.

They appeared to be coming from something lurking in the shadows of the darkened hallway that links my bedroom to my living-room.
    I then heard something speak to me in a deep, gravelly, and hoarse whisper that was not at all unintelligible: “I can help you. Just say ‘yes,’” it said.

The skeptics would almost certainly say that what I experienced was a bout of so-called sleep paralysis – a condition which can result in an inability to move, and a sense of intense and impending danger in the bedroom.

I don’t doubt that’s what it was.
    But, where I differ from the skeptics is that, unlike them, I believe sleep paralysis has an external, rather than an internal origin.

Indeed, I have a number of cases where both husband and wife were semi-woken – simultaneously – by strange creatures and in situations that yet again many might write-off as just the misfiring of the brain.

We’re talking about dream-invaders of just about the vilest kind possible.
    Even in my partially-asleep state I knew there was nothing but dangerous deception and manipulation at work.

I said out loud “No,” and focused on putting a barrier between me and it.
    Whatever it actually was.

I got a distinct and disturbing feeling that had I said “Yes,” I would have given the unearthly thing permission to invade my space and wreak god knows what kinds of havoc and mayhem.

I also got the feeling that the thing was massively pissed by my negative response.
    In light of the “dream invasion” of the early hours of February 8, I spent a great deal of the 9th to the 11th researching, and pondering on, the means by which supernatural entities may be able to invade and take control of our dream states.

One of the people whose studies I focused upon was Samuel Hatfield, a mystic and energetic healer.

In his own very insightful words:

“Why would someone purposefully invade someone else’s dream?
    Well, there are a number of reasons; the chief among them is to influence someone’s thinking.
    Much of what occurs in a dream is left in the subconscious or unconscious mind.
    The subconscious / unconscious mind influences much of our daily lives.
    It governs the automatic responses and processes such as memory, motivation, instinct, and even emotional reaction. Purposeful invaders often seek to influence these things to invoke particular responses in others.
    They do this by entering the lucid dream,
    or even pulling someone into their own dream and implanting thought forms to condition the subject.”

[​IMG]

I have to say that, as I read Hatfield’s words, I could not deny this sounded eerily like much of the weirdness I experienced.
    And, for no less than two more nights, similar occurrences took place.

On these occasions, however, the voices were always unintelligible.
    All I could tell for sure was that words were being spoken – in a rapid-fire, almost wildly mad, fashion.

But, what those words were, I had no idea.
    I still don’t know.

Then, suddenly, the dream-invaders were no more.
    Perhaps my reluctance to do their bidding led them to turn their evil attentions elsewhere and target some other soul or several.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    tovlo and John K like this.
  3. OP
    Skarekrow

Skarekrow ~~DEVIL~~

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Ni-INFJ-A
    Enneagram:
    Warlock
    Good morning!
    A fascinating subject!
    Do you agree with the conclusions?
    :<3white:

The Soul and Quantum Physics

[​IMG]

I knew the time would soon come when physicists would tackle the survival after physical life question.
    This article represents an important early step.

Written by Janey Tracey in June 17, 2014, and published online at Outer Places.

Physicists Claim that Consciousness Lives
    in Quantum State After Death

Does quantum mechanics predict the existence of a spiritual “soul”?
    Testimonials from prominent physics researchers from institutions such as Cambridge University, Princeton University, and the Max Planck Institute for Physics in Munich claim that quantum mechanicspredicts some version of “life after death.”

They assert that a person may possess a body-soul duality that is an extension of the wave-particle duality of subatomic particles.

Wave-particle duality, a fundamental concept of quantum mechanics, proposes that elementary particles, such as photons and electrons, possess the properties of both particles and waves.

These physicists claim that they can possibly extend this theory to the soul-body dichotomy.
    If there is a quantum code for all things, living and dead, then there is an existence after death (speaking in purely physical terms).

Dr. Hans-Peter Dürr, former head of the Max Planck Institute for Physics in Munich, posits that, just as a particle “writes” all of its information on its wave function, the brain is the tangible “floppy disk” on which we save our data, and this data is then “uploaded” into the spiritual quantum field.

Continuing with this analogy, when we die the body, or the physical disk, is gone, but our consciousness, or the data on the computer, lives on.

“What we consider the here and now, this world, it is actually just the material level that is comprehensible. The beyond is an infinite reality that is much bigger. Which this world is rooted in. In this way, our lives in this plane of existence are encompassed, surrounded, by the afterworld already… The body dies but the spiritual quantum field continues. In this way, I am immortal,” says Dürr.

Dr. Christian Hellwig of the Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry in Göttingen, found evidence that information in our central nervous system is phase encoded, a type of coding that allows multiple pieces of data to occupy the same time.

He said, “Our thoughts, our will, our consciousness and our feelings show properties that could be referred to as spiritual properties…No direct interaction with the known fundamental forces of natural science, such as gravitation, electromagnetic forces, etc. can be detected in the spiritual. On the other hand, however, these spiritual properties correspond exactly to the characteristics that distinguish the extremely puzzling and wondrous phenomena in the quantum world.”

Physicist Professor Robert Jahn of Princeton University concluded that if consciousness can exchange information in both directions with the physical environment, then it can be attributed with the same “molecular binding potential” as physical objects, meaning that it must also follow the tenets of quantum mechanics.

Quantum physicist David Bohm, a student and friend of Albert Einstein, was of a similar opinion.
    He stated, “The results of modern natural sciences only make sense if we assume an inner, uniform, transcendent reality that is based on all external data and facts. The very depth of human consciousness is one of them.”

tovlo and John K like this.
  4. John K

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    5 4 9
    At the broadest level this just seems to me to be stating the obvious. I'm agnostic on the actual details they suggest because quantum mechanics by itself doesn't model all of reality as we experience it. What does seem obvious is that conscious is as much a property of reality as anything else, not some bolted on epiphenomenum; and that the substance of reality is more like software than solid stuff, so consciousness and the material of our world must be a lot closer to each other in their character than seems obvious to the senses.

Quantum indeterminacy is a strange thing - there is a very small but finite chance that a proton in one of the atoms in my fingernail could instantaneously transfer into orbit around the star Betelgeuse. There is a hugely higher probability that it will firmly stay put inside the carbon atom in your nail so it stays there. Suppose though that some catastrophe of time and space eliminated all the other more likely possibilities - then to Betelgeuse it will go. So suppose when we die the same quantum laws apply and that there is an incredibly small but finite possibility of our consciousness transferring to another host, maybe elsewhere in time or space, or maybe in a different reality - there is nowhere else for it to go so that's where it ends up, and we survive.

tovlo and Skarekrow like this.