Merkabah | Page 458 | INFJ Forum
I need to read up on the content I missed (several pages) but wanted to reply first since just noticed you had some R.A.W. stuff for me :)

It sounds both like an INFJ experience and a Sun-Chiron one where we are mocked for being somehow different. I had one where we were supposed to draw an electrical circuit schematic and I drew it squished but technically correct still - I was given an F since the teacher didn't understand this was the same schematic functionally, this being 4th grade. It is pretty tough as a child especially if these experiences are rather frequent.

Haha I love the quote you've included - that is so him too with the blatantly joking yet really not style in there. That trilogy is something I'd like to get to as well but have some works I still need to read first... dang more like 20 in the immediate list since haven't really been able to since last year. He seems to make it a point to include the Illuminati randomly/casually in a totally unrelated area of a work, at least this has come up several times in what I have read already. But I'm very glad you are enjoying the read.

I apologize if I've included this elsewhere, but will spoiler it here - RAW's chart which, well, surprised me with the context it was first given to me :D
astro_2atw_robert_anton_wilson.74787.7034.png

Couldn't help but add this before signing off - yes indeed, last year some similar thoughts started swirling around, that perhaps doctors represent a kind of authority which gives us certainty because there is comfort in a diagnosis (the way religious leaders and political authorities do, similar mechanism) and because of this we are extra susceptible to whatever they tell us to focus on. Of course being they read stuff in their books and decide that's that they then repeat the same information to us [which has been said to our family and friends so they will nod and concur] which is usually a combination of saying we are indeed ill or damaged in some way and we must take chemicals to 'rectify' or 'treat' (do I love this term..) the condition they just ball and chained onto us. On the other hand allowing one to reconsider one's state, sensations (even if painful) as well as overall being can sometimes have quite transformative or healing effects on us.

I really enjoyed the bits you both shared in these posts.

Thanks!
Glad you liked them and/or they were helpful!
What do find specifically interesting about RAW’s chart?

Yes...that is pretty much how I see it too in regards to what we are told and how we react and behave.
There are quite a few countries actually where the family will decide to tell someone who is elderly what the Doctor diagnosed them with.
If it’s a terminal illness, many will opt to not tell that person as people generally do much better when they don’t think they are dying.
Go figure, lol.
Then you still have legit placebo effects...the point being that sometimes those effects can be cause by a careless tongue.
Take care!

So I was searching and searching for this study that I knew I had read a couple years back and was just not having ANY luck.
I actually did remember how difficult it was to find the first time as the title makes the subject difficult to search for...and if you don’t remember the title...well...anyhow...after hours and much searching I found it!

This is one of my favorite (if not my number one) accounts/self-study that is out there on spontaneous OOBEs.
The very same type I had all the time as a child and have occasionally still.
Here is a great record of some very interesting and incredible experiences - and experiences with witnesses and provable facts (veridical)!

I particularly find the bit about his Mother being able to hear his astral body slide down the wall as he loses cohesion - "the sound of paper brushing/scraping against the wall” to be especially amazing.

I guess he has gone on to write a book now...I’ll have to find a copy! :)
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dreamer-andy-paquette/1102945038?ean=9781846945021

“Dictionaries say that dreams are a sequence of images from sleep.
What is left out is that these images are recollections of something else.
They are memories of experiences some fanciful some shatteringly real.
When author Andrew Paquette first dreamed of the future he was able to avert a mugging that possibly saved his life.
Over the course of the next twenty years he kept meticulous records of his dreams discovering in the process that future dreams are not only possible they are common.
Even more importantly because of their quantity he was able to see that his dreams were not just isolated events but remembered snatches of a continuum of existence shared by everyone.
In this groundbreaking book he destroys the myths of what dreams are how they are described what they mean and why they are or are not important."

Enjoy!

NDE Implications from a Group of
Spontaneous Long-Distance Veridical OBEs

67682034_936280163384535_6177473559443537920_n.jpg

By Andrew
Maquette
The case for veridical out-of-body experiences (OBEs) reported in near-death experiences might be strengthened by accounts of well-documented veridical OBEs not occurring near death.

However, such accounts are not easily found in the literature, particularly accounts involving events seen at great distances from the percipient.

In this article, I seek to mitigate this paucity of literature using my collection of dream journal OBE cases.
Out of 3,395 records contained in the database as of June 15, 2012, 226 had demonstrated veridicality.

This group divides into examples of precognition, after-death communications, and OBEs.
Of the OBEs, 92 are veridical.

The documentation involved is stronger than is normally encountered in spontaneous cases, because it is made prior to confi rmation attempts, all confi rmations are contemporaneous, and the number of verifi ed records is large relative to the total number of similar cases in the literature.

This database shows that NDE-related veridical OBEs share important characteristics of veridical OBEs that are not part of an NDE.

Because the OBEs are similar, but the conditions are not, skeptical arguments that depend on specifi c physical characteristics of the NDE—such as the use of drugs and extreme physical distress—are weakened.

Other arguments against purported psi elements found in veridical OBEs are substantially weakened by the cases presented in this article.

Last edited:
One more thing I wanted to post was this definition...
Cheers all!
:<3white:

Negative Capability - For Bion negative capability was the ability to tolerate the pain and confusion of not knowing, rather than imposing ready-made or omnipotent certainties upon an ambiguous situation or emotional challenge.

67414113_934567773555774_2636195873393999872_n.jpg

67460188_934893933523158_7814760580677369856_n.jpg

67566535_2543435265707507_2652572201441558528_n.jpg

68499075_934774080201810_2680201661632217088_n.jpg

69125646_936856789993539_1576582090911121408_n.jpg

68446225_937289123283639_2602863813325750272_n.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 9.14.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 9.16.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 9.17.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 9.19.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 9.07.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 9.08.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 9.09.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 9.11.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 9.11.45 AM.png

Concerning the father, the son and the holy ghost.
Is Jesus or Morningstar the ghost? Hard to say as one was cast down and isn't dead, and the other got offed and sent away.
This is a larger mystery than the holy trinity itself.

Edit: Intended for a laugh, not to troll! Felt on topic along with kindness as a weakness, disagreement as a vulnerability. And used other names to avoid invoking unwanted reactons.

And it can be seen as a serious telelogical proposition that deals with the difference between beliving and seeing the surrounding or thinking the cosmos is infinite. If you ask who's who and what it means, im wondering if art ruins this is a question for reflection, as the abstraction is not the same when it is shown in art. Don't think there is an unambigious answer to this.

Last edited:
Yes...that is pretty much how I see it too in regards to what we are told and how we react and behave.
There are quite a few countries actually where the family will decide to tell someone who is elderly what the Doctor diagnosed them with.
If it’s a terminal illness, many will opt to not tell that person as people generally do much better when they don’t think they are dying.

Yes indeed this crossed my mind too while commenting and reflecting earlier - one could almost see it as the professional community projecting their limitations and fears on the person going through the illness and actually highlighting it for them in ways they may not experience it if the diagnosis had not been made. Of course this quickly leads us into ethical territory but I won't go there now - it is just that we have this presumption doing what we do is really the best thing for the person being 'treated' yet they may beg to differ.

As for RAW's chart - well for starters since his birthday's one day off from mine :D and he has some similar placements so naturally his questioning of some issues has led me to question them for myself as the premise is sometimes quite relatable. But generally his chart contains one particularly interesting feature - Sun conjunct Saturn (order and structure) on one end but opposing Pluto (transformation) on the other - he would be someone who would both feel hemmed in by traditional (conservative?) ways of thinking at the same time constantly feeling the ever-present interplay of structure-building in life and society and nature's tendency to erode and change those structures to align them with the times. So this theme would be very strong in his personality and it also relates to the upcoming Saturn-Pluto conjunction which also emphasizes the same interplay. The difference of course is he was born in a different time (Pluto in Cancer of forced mass societal relocations during the world wars) so he would have had some direct influences to look at as well as his own natal pattern. The square of Uranus and Pluto which we also experienced recently speaks of a different battle being fought, but once again there is a strong desire to progressively move forward past something. All these hard aspects between the outer planets set up a sort of personal awareness of them so without looking at the details we could surmise he has a view into the larger patterns affecting society periodically. With Saturn-Pluto especially there seems to be a desire to drastically reform existing structures when they are not forward-looking and we can see this in the chart of someone else born with the conjunction, which I'll just place in a spoiler here. We all know what he did and his actions and reasoning are also representative of the upcoming alignments in several ways.

astro_2atw_edward_snowden.33821.128856.png

Likewise, thank you for the thought-provoking commentary and posts!

Concerning the father, the son and the holy ghost.
Is Jesus or Morningstar the ghost? Hard to say as one was cast down and isn't dead, and the other got offed and sent away.
This is a larger mystery than the holy trinity itself.

Edit: Intended for a laugh, not to troll! Felt on topic along with kindness as a weakness, disagreement as a vulnerability. And used other names to avoid invoking unwanted reactons.

And it can be seen as a serious telelogical proposition that deals with the difference between beliving and seeing the surrounding or thinking the cosmos is infinite. If you ask who's who and what it means, im wondering if art ruins this is a question for reflection, as the abstraction is not the same when it is shown in art. Don't think there is an unambigious answer to this.

Depends on who or what you follow or believe.
If we go into the Gnostic teachings of Jesus and the “Bible” we have some very different ideas and concepts about almost everything that is familiar to modern “Christianity”.
The ideas of Eden for example is an entirely different story but with similar characters like Jesus, being there, but playing a much different role.
And of course the trinity can be linked to many other religions and sects that came before early Christianity.
https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-too...arian-gods-influenced-adoption-of-the-trinity

Also people tend to forget or conveniently forget that “God” having knowledge, power, and creation over all things - also is the true ruler over any such silly concepts of “Hell” still used to keep followers in check.
God created it, has total knowledge and power over it...and yet, Lucifer/Satan (another creation of God) supposedly has dominion?
That Adam and Eve somehow surprised God with their disobedience is silly when said religions make God omniscient and omnipotent.
Of course...a parable is not reality/history...another easily forgotten “Christian" trait.
Though if it were not...the Gnostic version makes far more sense.

Yes indeed this crossed my mind too while commenting and reflecting earlier - one could almost see it as the professional community projecting their limitations and fears on the person going through the illness and actually highlighting it for them in ways they may not experience it if the diagnosis had not been made. Of course this quickly leads us into ethical territory but I won't go there now - it is just that we have this presumption doing what we do is really the best thing for the person being 'treated' yet they may beg to differ.

As for RAW's chart - well for starters since his birthday's one day off from mine :D and he has some similar placements so naturally his questioning of some issues has led me to question them for myself as the premise is sometimes quite relatable. But generally his chart contains one particularly interesting feature - Sun conjunct Saturn (order and structure) on one end but opposing Pluto (transformation) on the other - he would be someone who would both feel hemmed in by traditional (conservative?) ways of thinking at the same time constantly feeling the ever-present interplay of structure-building in life and society and nature's tendency to erode and change those structures to align them with the times. So this theme would be very strong in his personality and it also relates to the upcoming Saturn-Pluto conjunction which also emphasizes the same interplay. The difference of course is he was born in a different time (Pluto in Cancer of forced mass societal relocations during the world wars) so he would have had some direct influences to look at as well as his own natal pattern. The square of Uranus and Pluto which we also experienced recently speaks of a different battle being fought, but once again there is a strong desire to progressively move forward past something. All these hard aspects between the outer planets set up a sort of personal awareness of them so without looking at the details we could surmise he has a view into the larger patterns affecting society periodically. With Saturn-Pluto especially there seems to be a desire to drastically reform existing structures when they are not forward-looking and we can see this in the chart of someone else born with the conjunction, which I'll just place in a spoiler here. We all know what he did and his actions and reasoning are also representative of the upcoming alignments in several ways.

Likewise, thank you for the thought-provoking commentary and posts!

Thanks for such a thorough explanation!
Hope all is well with you?

Yes, there are definite ethical implications from withholding a terminal illness diagnosis from someone...but having worked in the medical field my whole career, I can also understand the reasoning why you wouldn’t tell them.
More than once I have seen people shoot themselves or attempt suicide rather than “be a burden” to their family or spouse.
There are more and more medical professionals who would rather die peacefully and with “quality” of life....not just miserable “quantity”.
https://cancerworld.net/featured/how-doctors-die/

Anyhow...this whole concept and the taboos surrounding it are changing.
The idea of Physician assisted death is becoming more and more accepted and understood - though there is certainly a whole lot left to do as far as public education and acceptance of the practice.
I have done innumerable futile surgeries, because the family of said person wants every extreme thing to be done to save their loved one’s life.
(Just adds more pain and recovery)
Which is perfectly human...but it's not a decision that is made with all the knowledge that comes with knowing what all that those extreme life-saving measures entails.
Not to mention statistical survival rates.
Yes, they are not written in stone...but they are definitely not arbitrary either.
Take the above article ^^^ he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer....5% survival for 5 years is the general rate of survival.
You can spend it in treatments that are painful and make you non-functional, sick, and weak until you die....or you can treat the uncomfortable and painful symptoms and live the rest of the time you have with a far greater quality of life.
I know what I’m gonna do. ;)

Much love!!

(True lol)
67797856_324670781744221_6414801619585597440_n.jpg

67783831_2530097517041282_7043530938470367232_n.jpg

1469980_10154094680984488_2452280088520291982_n.jpg

11825793_10154121482094488_5161016699739456784_n.jpg

67834223_246615519630554_359289583566848000_n.jpg

67836705_2528685913862282_4105806740031799296_n.jpg

11831741_10154121817574488_302418018705712228_n.jpg

67227114_2365380787010517_4300225456956768256_n.png

67710664_2289925607786281_4559829536778223616_n.jpg

Urchin quartz
67802276_2401397219953603_2827361775362506752_n.jpg

67813326_1362978757197522_6707150564431495168_n.jpg

67873564_10215138581399188_1011909872783982592_n.jpg

68891803_2532187246845482_1963134782548213760_n.jpg

Also people tend to forget or conveniently forget that “God” having knowledge, power, and creation over all things - also is the true ruler over any such silly concepts of “Hell” still used to keep followers in check.

Heh you zoned in on this one quick :) (Astrologically God and Satan are represented by Sun and Saturn so indeed organized religion appeals to Saturn's desire to keep things in check hence *its* mass appeal. But it's also overwhelmingly interesting how creative its proponents have become with the various explanations surrounding the religious myths and so forth and how these newer versions are somehow always based on some older ones. Of course this is not a stab at all religion in any objective sense, just my view of it.)

Thanks for asking, how have you been lately? I have been doing a bit better, certainly this month is treating me kindly unlike last and that is more than I could ask for. Other than, everything more or less as usual.

More than once I have seen people shoot themselves or attempt suicide rather than “be a burden” to their family or spouse.

In a way it pains me more feeling what they must be feeling to come to this decision than even the illness they are simultaneously battling. The psychological mindset here needs as much healing as the patient. And yes, I can see all of these points - the low survival rate of our existing treatments has been one thing which has bothered me for a while (since initially being shocked to find how abysmal the rates are) for exactly the reasons you listed.

Heh you zoned in on this one quick :) (Astrologically God and Satan are represented by Sun and Saturn so indeed organized religion appeals to Saturn's desire to keep things in check hence *its* mass appeal. But it's also overwhelmingly interesting how creative its proponents have become with the various explanations surrounding the religious myths and so forth and how these newer versions are somehow always based on some older ones. Of course this is not a stab at all religion in any objective sense, just my view of it.)

Thanks for asking, how have you been lately? I have been doing a bit better, certainly this month is treating me kindly unlike last and that is more than I could ask for. Other than, everything more or less as usual.

In a way it pains me more feeling what they must be feeling to come to this decision than even the illness they are simultaneously battling. The psychological mindset here needs as much healing as the patient. And yes, I can see all of these points - the low survival rate of our existing treatments has been one thing which has bothered me for a while (since initially being shocked to find how abysmal the rates are) for exactly the reasons you listed.

:grin:

Yeah...I’m not taking any swipes at anyones’ faith...by all means they can believe and have faith in whatever floats their boat.
If that person gains positive returns from such belief then all the more power to them!

Been okay on this end.
Feeling fairly good as far as the pain and crap goes...it’s the lethargy that is kicking my ass most recently.
That isn’t so easily remedied when I can only sleep for so long at night before the pain wakes me up and forces me out of bed.
Some days I can wake up at 4am and take some meds and then fall asleep sitting up in bed for another two hours or so.
Usually I catch up during the day with meditation and naps - but that can make one feel like nothing is getting done also.
It’s a tricky tight-rope walk...mostly doing well though!
Definitely doing better in regards to how I’m handling the chronic pain...pain levels are fairly consistent, but my own suffering level is much lower than it used to be.

Yes...it’s a hard spot for all.
There really does need to be some massive support available to those folks who need it.
The last time I saw this happen I was called down to the ER as surgical standby as this old fellow came in after shooting himself in the head.
When he came in he was still conscious and his wife was hysterical.
In a matter of about 20 minutes he was dead due to the loss of blood and the severe trauma the gunshot had inflicted on him.
Seems like a rather unnecessarily traumatic and painful way to go...both for yourself and your loved ones.

New study identifies two aspects of
religiousness that are linked to non-prejudice

religious-woman-praying.jpg

New research helps explain why religious belief can be both positively and negatively associated with prejudicial attitudes.
The findings have been published in the journal Psychology of Religion and Spirituality.

“My colleagues and I observed that the relationship between religiousness and prejudice is complex,” said study author James A. Shepperd, the R. David Thomas Endowed Professor of Psychology at the University of Florida.

“Some religious people are highly prejudiced. Previous research has indicated that the prejudice corresponds with being dogmatic, obedient, and punitive in one’s religious beliefs. Yet other religious people appear non-prejudiced. We sought to identify aspects of religiousness that are linked to non-prejudice.”

The researchers surveyed 865 adolescents regarding their religiousness, love of humanity, socially desirable responding, feelings towards various social groups, and universalism.

Shepperd and his colleagues found that greater intrinsic religiousness was linked to more positive attitudes toward Black people but more negative attitudes toward gay people.

In other words, participants who agreed more strongly with statements such as “religious beliefs influence all my dealings in life” were more likely to also say they felt more “warm” towards Black individual and more “cold” toward gay individuals.

“Why the difference? Religious people appear to view homosexuality, but not skin color, as a violation of their religious values. They reject people with beliefs contrary to their religious values,” Shepperd explained.

More intrinsically religious participants also tended to show less universalism — meaning they were more likely to favor people with similar beliefs over people with dissimilar beliefs.

The researchers also found that greater intrinsic religiousness was associated with a stronger love for humanity and higher favorability ratings for social groups in general.

“Like other aspects of religion, intrinsic religiousness has a negative component — a tendency to discriminate between people who do versus do not share one’s values. However, intrinsic religiousness also has two positive features: A general love for humanity and a tendency to indiscriminately view all people positively,” Shepperd told PsyPost.

“If you remove these virtuous aspects of religion from the equation, religiousness turns dark; it is no longer linked to lower prejudice toward Black people and is linked to greater prejudice toward gay people.”

The study — like all research — includes some limitations.

“Our sample was adolescents from Florida who were mostly Christian. It remains to be seen whether our findings generalize to adults, to people in other parts of the country/world, and to people who belong to other religions. We have no reason to believe that our findings our unique to our sample, but these effects deserve replication,” Shepperd told PsyPost.

“Our study relied on self-reports. Although the responses were completely anonymous, our sample may not have been completely forthcoming and their reports may not match their behaviors.”

The study, “The Link Between Religiousness and Prejudice: Testing Competing Explanations in an Adolescent Sample“, was authored by James A. Shepperd, Gabrielle Pogge, Nikolette P. Lipsey, Colin Tucker Smith, and Wendi A. Miller.

Hmmmm?

Curious Cases of Spontaneous Passing Travelers from Other Dimensions

def40eee29a47b0b1924984543c483da.jpg

There has long been an intriguing theory on our reality, that of the concept that we do not exist in a vacuum, and that far from the only universe there are countless others coexisting side by side.

It is a notion known as the “multiverse,” and it really opens a lot of mind-bending possibilities and spins on what we think we know.
The idea is that there are literally infinite versions of realities and different timelines all simultaneously existing in tandem, perhaps only separated by a thin curtain through which others may on occasion bleed through to each other.

What this might entail is left open for debate, but one often talked about consequence of such a merging or opening between alternate dimensions is that people or other creatures from those realities might cross over into our own, strangers in a strange land that temporarily visit only to once again vanish without a trace.

A very strange encounter was included in the book Mysterious Disappearances: And Other Strange Tales, by Robert Quinn, and allegedly took place in the state of Utah in 1977.

The two witnesses, called Ben and Steve, were out hiking and photographing sandstone formations in the wilds and set up camp for the night near some sandstone outcroppings, before continuing their adventure the next morning.

It was on this day as they hiked along that a strange wind kicked up out of nowhere, growing in intensity and sending swirls of sand and dust spinning through the air.

The winds were reaching gale force, and were so ferocious that the two men decided to take shelter in a sandstone cave, and this was when they would have their strange experience.

6449843_450_450_73045_0_fit_0_1864845c425ea0ce2799930ef7dc0a4b.jpg

Utah sandstone formations​

As they looked out into the fierce winds, they allegedly spied a figure running at full speed across the open desert landscape right through the gusts of wind, and looking through their binoculars they could see that this was no ordinary person.

The man they saw was very tall and well-built, with long hair whipping about and dressed in a bright red loincloth, some sort of multicolored beaded headdress, and with curious metal rings wrapped around his arms.

Who was this strangely dressed individual and why was he running about in the storm?
The book gos on to explain what happened next:

As the runner moved along something resembling a small dust devil was seen moving along with him as if it had intelligence.
If the man slowed, so did the dust devil.

If he changed direction, so did the whirling dust cloud.
It resembled a race between two cross-country runners.

At one time, the man paused and looked around, as if he didn’t know where he was.
The dust devil circled him until he once again moved on.

It was the craziest thing both had ever witnessed.
The two friends noticed the strong wind had diminished when the stranger first appeared.

By now the “two” had covered some four hundred yards as they moved north.
Reaching a high rise both disappeared over its edge and disappeared.

After this the wind stopped altogether to leave silence in its wake, just as suddenly as it had appeared.
Was this some lost wayward wanderer from some other reality?

This book has a few other equally strange encounters of what can only be described as some creature falling through the cracks between dimensions, and another happened to a woman called Grace, who is from New Mexico but at the time was visiting family in Connecticut.

One day she was apparently out doing some chores in the biting cold of a December day, and she looked up at a hill on the rural property and saw what she at first took to be an animal rummaging about near a gazebo her son had built near the top of the hill.

She looked into her binoculars and soon realized that it was no animal, but something far stranger.

She could see that it was in fact a diminutive little man just over a foot in height, who appeared to look rather bewildered and confused “like he didn’t know where he was,” and was shivering with the cold.

The little man then stepped into some snow and disappeared.
When Grace’s son and his wife returned she told them of what she had seen, and they went to investigate, finding a hole in the snow but no tracks leading away and no sign of the little man.

The book goes on to offer an idea of what might have happened, which could be a very similar explanation for all of these sorts of cases:

In theory, this might have occurred: he fell through a slip in time and space from another world or dimension by accident.
One morning he was standing in his world, then BINGO.

He drops into ours on a snow-covered hill.
The poor guy can’t realize how he arrived there.

Seconds later, BINGO, he’s back to his world, telling a fantastic yarn nobody believes.
They might have thought differently if he had arrived covered in snow.

Perhaps even odder is a case from July of 1975, which also revolves around some sort of “little person.”
The report comes from an area of the Adirondack Mountain Range, in upstate New York, where a couple by the names of Mike and Janice lived.

The couple one day returned from weekend trip to visit relatives in Long Island, when Janice realized that their rock garden looked off somehow, as if someone had gone around and rearranged some of the stones, flowers, and decorations.

Since no one lived around them and this was a rural area, they could not figure out why this should be, but sort of just put it out of their minds as no damage had been done.

A few weeks later, they went out to find that overnight the whole garden had been rearranged and altered yet again.
As they looked around, thinking this must surely be someone playing a prank on them, they found what appeared to be tiny human footsteps in the earth, which had been muddied by a rain the previous evening.

A few nights after this they looked outside to see a soft white light emanating from the garden, and when they looked they could both see that the light was perfectly circular, yet even stranger than the light itself was what was moving about within it.

There within the mysterious light was allegedly a tiny woman standing around a foot tall, with long hair and dressed in a long white dress.
She didn’t seem to realize she was being watched, and went about rearranging rocks and flowers, looking almost annoyed, and then one day the little woman just vanished and never returned.

One wonders if this was a gardener in some dimension that had become intertwined with ours temporarily, and if perhaps she was the one wondering who was messing with her garden.

One of the oddest and well-circulated stories of some sort of person appearing from what seems to be another dimension allegedly took place in 1954 at Haneda Airport in Tokyo, Japan.

In July of that year, a Caucasian looking man dressed in a suit stepped off a plane that had originated in Europe and causally made his way to customs.
When customs asked him the purpose of his visit, he told them that he was there on business, and had indeed been to Japan several times before for the same reason.

In fact, the man was conversant in Japanese, as well as French and Spanish.
Indeed, his wallet contained currencies from a few European countries.

At this point, he seemed to be just an intelligent, well-traveled business man, and there was no reason to be suspicious.
Yet then they asked him where he was from and things got strange.

When asked his country of origin, the man matter-of-factly stated he was from Taured, as if it was the most natural answer in the world.
The problem is, there is no such country, and when the suspicious customs officer informed him of this the man looked baffled, presenting his passport and insisting that this was indeed where he was from and that it was a country lying between France and Spain.

The official-looking passport was indeed issued from a country called Taured, and held customs stamps from several European countries, as well as three previous stamps from Japan, just as the man had said.

The man even had a valid-looking driver’s license from Taured.
At this point the enigmatic stranger was starting to arouse suspicion, and he was ushered away for further questioning.

mysterious-man-taured-country-featured.jpg

He was shown a map of Europe and asked to point out where Taured was, yet he seemed genuinely bewildered when he could not locate it there where he claimed it should have been.

The only country that was in the location he indicated was the tiny nation of Andorra, and the frustrated man claimed that it was Andorra that was the made-up country and that in its place should be Taured; a country he claimed had existed for over 1,000 years.

The skeptical customs officials asked him where he was headed for work, and when they tried the number that the man provided the company on the other end of the line stated that they had never heard of him.

A call to the hotel where he claimed to be staying likewise turned up no evidence that he had ever booked a room there, and furthermore the bank information he gave turned out to be from a bank that no one had ever heard of and which could not be contacted.

Baffled authorities decided to book him into a hotel under observation as they tried to figure out what to make of his story, yet the following day the man was nowhere to be found in his room, despite the fact that authorities had been outside the whole night.

He had simply vanished.
Later, when police went to the airport to retrieve the man’s passport and driver’s license for an investigation, they were found to be mysteriously gone without a trace as well.

It is hard to know what to make of this account.
Although it has appeared in many Internet articles, as well as mentioned as a factual account in several books, such as The Directory of Possibilities and Strange But True: Mysterious and Bizarre People, there seems to be a lack of any solid original source to verify it all, giving it more the distinct air of an urban legend.

Nevertheless, there have been numerous theories posed for who the mysterious stranger could have been, ranging from a time traveler to a visitor from some parallel dimension who had somehow pushed through the veil that separates our realities.

Unfortunately, there is little we can do to prove or disprove this amazing story, and it remains a curious mystery.

Similarly there was a case from the mid 1950s in the State of New Jersey at an unspecified town.
Here there was one day found an elderly lady who was just sort of wandering about in the street dressed in period clothing from the 1800s.

The lady drew quite a crowd, but she seemed to be too disoriented and confused to pay much attention to the onlookers.
She called out in what was described as a strange accent, and when someone finally approached her the lady supposedly ran down an alleyway.

When she was followed it was found that the woman had just vanished, even though there was no known exit from this particular alleyway.
Who was this lady?

Had she just sort of wandered in from another dimension and then wandered back out?

hfddhhshsd.jpg

There is also a phantom dimensional traveler tale from 1851, when a man calling himself Joseph Vorin was found wandering about a village in the rural German district of Lebas, near the town of Frankfort-on-the-Oder.

Thinking he was a vagrant drifter, authorities approached the stranger and asked him where he had come from.
The stranger, who appeared to be Caucasian, answered in broken German that he was from a faraway country called “Laxaria,” which he claimed could be found out over the seas in a region he identified as Sakria, neither of which were real places that anyone had ever heard of.

When he was detained and brought to Frankfurt for further questioning, things got more bizarre still.

Vorin was found to be unfamiliar with any other European language except German, of which he had only a rudimentary grasp, but he claimed to be a native speaker of two unintelligible languages which he said were called Laxarian and Abramian, with one being the written language of the “Clerical Order of Laxaria” and the other the common language of his people.

The stranger was apparently very persuasive, explaining the geography of his country and even his religion, which he called Ispatian, in great detail.
Vorin further claimed that he had been searching for his missing brother, but that he had become shipwrecked on his journey and had ended up in Germany.

It seems that in the end, the baffled authorities came to the conclusion that he was telling the truth and released him, after which he seems to have just disappeared from history and perhaps from our reality as well.

sub-buzz-13778-1478541117-5.jpg

Along these lines is a case that was related to me directly by a reader who says he believes he had an encounter with someone from another dimension during his days as a security guard at an unspecified airport.

He claims that they had to respond to a call for a man who was wandering about babbling nonsensically and scaring other passengers in the airport. When they approached him he seemed to be very panicked and confused, wild-eyed and seemingly on drugs, and he was unable to respond to questions directed at him.

He was brought in to be questioned and calmed down somewhat, but his speech was unintelligible.
On his person was found a passport for the United States, but the design of it was all wrong, and it looked almost like a really bad, cheap forgery.

He also had a driver’s license on him that was written in some sort of gibberish that resembled English, but which made no sense.
When the man was supplied a pen and a paper he wrote down a number, and it was assumed that this was his flight number, but no such flight number was registered by any airline in the airport for that day.

Things got pretty bizarre when the stranger gestured that he needed to go to the bathroom, but when he didn’t come out for some time the doors were open to find he was just gone, even though there was no other exit.

It is hard to know how much veracity this account holds, but if it is true at all one cannot shake the feeling that this was possibly a confused temporary visitor from an alternate reality who was scared and had no idea where he was.

In every one of these cases we have people or other strange figures that seem to have stepped into our reality from some other place, seemingly quite by accident considering their reactions to being here in many instances.

It brings up a very strange theory that our reality as we known it perhaps brushes up against and even bumps into others, all separated by some veil that normally keeps us separated, but at certain times is porous enough to allow something or someone to slip through for some time, only to have them fall back out to wherever they came from.

Is this what is going on in these cases?
Are we living in some sort of multiverse with cracks in the borders that we can fall through from time to time?

Or is this something else?
There is currently no way to know, and such tales of these strange visitors serve to merely stir the imagination, a fascinating glimpse at a perhaps groundbreaking revelation on reality as we know it.

Hmmmm?

Curious Cases of Spontaneous Passing Travelers from Other Dimensions

def40eee29a47b0b1924984543c483da.jpg

There has long been an intriguing theory on our reality, that of the concept that we do not exist in a vacuum, and that far from the only universe there are countless others coexisting side by side.

It is a notion known as the “multiverse,” and it really opens a lot of mind-bending possibilities and spins on what we think we know.
The idea is that there are literally infinite versions of realities and different timelines all simultaneously existing in tandem, perhaps only separated by a thin curtain through which others may on occasion bleed through to each other.

What this might entail is left open for debate, but one often talked about consequence of such a merging or opening between alternate dimensions is that people or other creatures from those realities might cross over into our own, strangers in a strange land that temporarily visit only to once again vanish without a trace.

A very strange encounter was included in the book Mysterious Disappearances: And Other Strange Tales, by Robert Quinn, and allegedly took place in the state of Utah in 1977.

The two witnesses, called Ben and Steve, were out hiking and photographing sandstone formations in the wilds and set up camp for the night near some sandstone outcroppings, before continuing their adventure the next morning.

It was on this day as they hiked along that a strange wind kicked up out of nowhere, growing in intensity and sending swirls of sand and dust spinning through the air.

The winds were reaching gale force, and were so ferocious that the two men decided to take shelter in a sandstone cave, and this was when they would have their strange experience.

6449843_450_450_73045_0_fit_0_1864845c425ea0ce2799930ef7dc0a4b.jpg

Utah sandstone formations

As they looked out into the fierce winds, they allegedly spied a figure running at full speed across the open desert landscape right through the gusts of wind, and looking through their binoculars they could see that this was no ordinary person.

The man they saw was very tall and well-built, with long hair whipping about and dressed in a bright red loincloth, some sort of multicolored beaded headdress, and with curious metal rings wrapped around his arms.

Who was this strangely dressed individual and why was he running about in the storm?
The book gos on to explain what happened next:

As the runner moved along something resembling a small dust devil was seen moving along with him as if it had intelligence.
If the man slowed, so did the dust devil.

If he changed direction, so did the whirling dust cloud.
It resembled a race between two cross-country runners.

At one time, the man paused and looked around, as if he didn’t know where he was.
The dust devil circled him until he once again moved on.

It was the craziest thing both had ever witnessed.
The two friends noticed the strong wind had diminished when the stranger first appeared.

By now the “two” had covered some four hundred yards as they moved north.
Reaching a high rise both disappeared over its edge and disappeared.

After this the wind stopped altogether to leave silence in its wake, just as suddenly as it had appeared.
Was this some lost wayward wanderer from some other reality?

This book has a few other equally strange encounters of what can only be described as some creature falling through the cracks between dimensions, and another happened to a woman called Grace, who is from New Mexico but at the time was visiting family in Connecticut.

One day she was apparently out doing some chores in the biting cold of a December day, and she looked up at a hill on the rural property and saw what she at first took to be an animal rummaging about near a gazebo her son had built near the top of the hill.

She looked into her binoculars and soon realized that it was no animal, but something far stranger.

She could see that it was in fact a diminutive little man just over a foot in height, who appeared to look rather bewildered and confused “like he didn’t know where he was,” and was shivering with the cold.

The little man then stepped into some snow and disappeared.
When Grace’s son and his wife returned she told them of what she had seen, and they went to investigate, finding a hole in the snow but no tracks leading away and no sign of the little man.

The book goes on to offer an idea of what might have happened, which could be a very similar explanation for all of these sorts of cases:

In theory, this might have occurred: he fell through a slip in time and space from another world or dimension by accident.
One morning he was standing in his world, then BINGO.

He drops into ours on a snow-covered hill.
The poor guy can’t realize how he arrived there.

Seconds later, BINGO, he’s back to his world, telling a fantastic yarn nobody believes.
They might have thought differently if he had arrived covered in snow.

Perhaps even odder is a case from July of 1975, which also revolves around some sort of “little person.”
The report comes from an area of the Adirondack Mountain Range, in upstate New York, where a couple by the names of Mike and Janice lived.

The couple one day returned from weekend trip to visit relatives in Long Island, when Janice realized that their rock garden looked off somehow, as if someone had gone around and rearranged some of the stones, flowers, and decorations.

Since no one lived around them and this was a rural area, they could not figure out why this should be, but sort of just put it out of their minds as no damage had been done.

A few weeks later, they went out to find that overnight the whole garden had been rearranged and altered yet again.
As they looked around, thinking this must surely be someone playing a prank on them, they found what appeared to be tiny human footsteps in the earth, which had been muddied by a rain the previous evening.

A few nights after this they looked outside to see a soft white light emanating from the garden, and when they looked they could both see that the light was perfectly circular, yet even stranger than the light itself was what was moving about within it.

There within the mysterious light was allegedly a tiny woman standing around a foot tall, with long hair and dressed in a long white dress.
She didn’t seem to realize she was being watched, and went about rearranging rocks and flowers, looking almost annoyed, and then one day the little woman just vanished and never returned.

One wonders if this was a gardener in some dimension that had become intertwined with ours temporarily, and if perhaps she was the one wondering who was messing with her garden.

One of the oddest and well-circulated stories of some sort of person appearing from what seems to be another dimension allegedly took place in 1954 at Haneda Airport in Tokyo, Japan.

In July of that year, a Caucasian looking man dressed in a suit stepped off a plane that had originated in Europe and causally made his way to customs.
When customs asked him the purpose of his visit, he told them that he was there on business, and had indeed been to Japan several times before for the same reason.

In fact, the man was conversant in Japanese, as well as French and Spanish.
Indeed, his wallet contained currencies from a few European countries.

At this point, he seemed to be just an intelligent, well-traveled business man, and there was no reason to be suspicious.
Yet then they asked him where he was from and things got strange.

When asked his country of origin, the man matter-of-factly stated he was from Taured, as if it was the most natural answer in the world.
The problem is, there is no such country, and when the suspicious customs officer informed him of this the man looked baffled, presenting his passport and insisting that this was indeed where he was from and that it was a country lying between France and Spain.

The official-looking passport was indeed issued from a country called Taured, and held customs stamps from several European countries, as well as three previous stamps from Japan, just as the man had said.

The man even had a valid-looking driver’s license from Taured.
At this point the enigmatic stranger was starting to arouse suspicion, and he was ushered away for further questioning.

mysterious-man-taured-country-featured.jpg
He was shown a map of Europe and asked to point out where Taured was, yet he seemed genuinely bewildered when he could not locate it there where he claimed it should have been.

The only country that was in the location he indicated was the tiny nation of Andorra, and the frustrated man claimed that it was Andorra that was the made-up country and that in its place should be Taured; a country he claimed had existed for over 1,000 years.

The skeptical customs officials asked him where he was headed for work, and when they tried the number that the man provided the company on the other end of the line stated that they had never heard of him.

A call to the hotel where he claimed to be staying likewise turned up no evidence that he had ever booked a room there, and furthermore the bank information he gave turned out to be from a bank that no one had ever heard of and which could not be contacted.

Baffled authorities decided to book him into a hotel under observation as they tried to figure out what to make of his story, yet the following day the man was nowhere to be found in his room, despite the fact that authorities had been outside the whole night.

He had simply vanished.
Later, when police went to the airport to retrieve the man’s passport and driver’s license for an investigation, they were found to be mysteriously gone without a trace as well.

It is hard to know what to make of this account.
Although it has appeared in many Internet articles, as well as mentioned as a factual account in several books, such as The Directory of Possibilities and Strange But True: Mysterious and Bizarre People, there seems to be a lack of any solid original source to verify it all, giving it more the distinct air of an urban legend.

Nevertheless, there have been numerous theories posed for who the mysterious stranger could have been, ranging from a time traveler to a visitor from some parallel dimension who had somehow pushed through the veil that separates our realities.

Unfortunately, there is little we can do to prove or disprove this amazing story, and it remains a curious mystery.

Similarly there was a case from the mid 1950s in the State of New Jersey at an unspecified town.
Here there was one day found an elderly lady who was just sort of wandering about in the street dressed in period clothing from the 1800s.

The lady drew quite a crowd, but she seemed to be too disoriented and confused to pay much attention to the onlookers.
She called out in what was described as a strange accent, and when someone finally approached her the lady supposedly ran down an alleyway.

When she was followed it was found that the woman had just vanished, even though there was no known exit from this particular alleyway.
Who was this lady?

Had she just sort of wandered in from another dimension and then wandered back out?

hfddhhshsd.jpg
There is also a phantom dimensional traveler tale from 1851, when a man calling himself Joseph Vorin was found wandering about a village in the rural German district of Lebas, near the town of Frankfort-on-the-Oder.

Thinking he was a vagrant drifter, authorities approached the stranger and asked him where he had come from.
The stranger, who appeared to be Caucasian, answered in broken German that he was from a faraway country called “Laxaria,” which he claimed could be found out over the seas in a region he identified as Sakria, neither of which were real places that anyone had ever heard of.

When he was detained and brought to Frankfurt for further questioning, things got more bizarre still.

Vorin was found to be unfamiliar with any other European language except German, of which he had only a rudimentary grasp, but he claimed to be a native speaker of two unintelligible languages which he said were called Laxarian and Abramian, with one being the written language of the “Clerical Order of Laxaria” and the other the common language of his people.

The stranger was apparently very persuasive, explaining the geography of his country and even his religion, which he called Ispatian, in great detail.
Vorin further claimed that he had been searching for his missing brother, but that he had become shipwrecked on his journey and had ended up in Germany.

It seems that in the end, the baffled authorities came to the conclusion that he was telling the truth and released him, after which he seems to have just disappeared from history and perhaps from our reality as well.

sub-buzz-13778-1478541117-5.jpg
Along these lines is a case that was related to me directly by a reader who says he believes he had an encounter with someone from another dimension during his days as a security guard at an unspecified airport.

He claims that they had to respond to a call for a man who was wandering about babbling nonsensically and scaring other passengers in the airport. When they approached him he seemed to be very panicked and confused, wild-eyed and seemingly on drugs, and he was unable to respond to questions directed at him.

He was brought in to be questioned and calmed down somewhat, but his speech was unintelligible.
On his person was found a passport for the United States, but the design of it was all wrong, and it looked almost like a really bad, cheap forgery.

He also had a driver’s license on him that was written in some sort of gibberish that resembled English, but which made no sense.
When the man was supplied a pen and a paper he wrote down a number, and it was assumed that this was his flight number, but no such flight number was registered by any airline in the airport for that day.

Things got pretty bizarre when the stranger gestured that he needed to go to the bathroom, but when he didn’t come out for some time the doors were open to find he was just gone, even though there was no other exit.

It is hard to know how much veracity this account holds, but if it is true at all one cannot shake the feeling that this was possibly a confused temporary visitor from an alternate reality who was scared and had no idea where he was.

In every one of these cases we have people or other strange figures that seem to have stepped into our reality from some other place, seemingly quite by accident considering their reactions to being here in many instances.

It brings up a very strange theory that our reality as we known it perhaps brushes up against and even bumps into others, all separated by some veil that normally keeps us separated, but at certain times is porous enough to allow something or someone to slip through for some time, only to have them fall back out to wherever they came from.

Is this what is going on in these cases?
Are we living in some sort of multiverse with cracks in the borders that we can fall through from time to time?

Or is this something else?
There is currently no way to know, and such tales of these strange visitors serve to merely stir the imagination, a fascinating glimpse at a perhaps groundbreaking revelation on reality as we know it.
This idea seems consistent with fairy stories that describe people from our world slipping into the land of Fairie, and coming back home a couple of days later only to find our world had gone forward decades - dimensional slippage would explain that too.

All hilarious but this is my favourite :D:D

Yes, yes, and yes.

Enjoy!

The scientist who says we CAN see the future in our dreams:
Think premonitions are just hokum?
A tantalizing book by a top neuroscientist will send shivers down your spine.

precognition-research-time-570x570.jpg
  • Dr Julia Mossbridge has been studying precognition for the past 15 years
  • She believes the phenomenon saved her from being injured in a house fire
  • The cognitive neuroscientist and experimental psychologist led a study in the US
  • Results show the human body prepares itself for changes in the future
  • Research suggests 15-30 per cent of people have had precognitive dreams
  • Dr Julia shared accounts of people who've seen the future in their dreams
  • The expert also revealed how to tell if you have the ability to see the future
Have you ever had a hunch an old friend would make contact, dreamt about a plane crash, or ‘just knew’ you would win a raffle — and then it happened just as you’d predicted?

Most of us know what it feels like to experience uncanny feelings of premonition, a flash of insight into the future that seems to have no rational explanation.

We often dismiss these feelings as luck or a creepy coincidence, but what you may not know is that there is compelling scientific evidence that backs up the accuracy of at least some of these ‘precognitive experiences’, to give them their scientific name.

I’m a cognitive neuroscientist and experimental psychologist, and I’ve spent 15 years researching the phenomenon of precognition.
And I know how vital precognition can be, because I believe it saved my life, or at least spared my family and me from serious injury.

10066514-6726143-Dr_Julia_Mossbridge_pictured_explored_the_phenomenon_of_precogni-a-73_1550699819744.jpg

Dr Julia Mossbridge (pictured) explored the phenomenon of precognition,
as research shows the body gives unconscious signals to prepare for the future.​

Six years ago, I was living with my son, then aged 13, and my partner, who was dying from a lung disease and needed oxygen to help with breathing. One evening I became preoccupied with checking that my son had locked his bike away in the garage.

I was so concerned that I started yelling at him, which was out of character for me.

Eventually, frustrated, I marched outside myself.
To my relief, the lock was secure, but on the way back I noticed the electrical meter on the back of the house was on fire.

There was no smoke or sound, just a slowly building fire.
On the other side of the wall from the flames was my boyfriend’s oxygen tank, which might have caused a massive explosion had it been ignited.

I realised my inescapable urge to check the garage door hadn’t been because of the risk of break in, but because of the danger the fire posed.
It was as if the future had reached out, gently pulled me forward and given me a glimpse of what needed to be done.

It’s just one example of the many times I’ve felt compelled to do something, or when I’ve clearly seen a future event, either in a dream or a flash of ‘knowing’.

Throughout my life, I have known mundane information before I should have known it.
I believe it has happened too often to be explained by sights or sounds that I took onboard unconsciously.

One of my favourite games at school was to guess what numbers my maths teacher would use to demonstrate a concept, or to guess the words on a vocabulary test.

I noticed I was not correct all the time, but I was correct enough to keep playing the game and I believe it helped make me an outstanding student.
It was as though my unconscious mind could take over and put the correct information on the page.

It left me fascinated with the way future events can be predicted by our minds and bodies even though we don’t know it, so much so it is now my main research area. It’s a passion.

In many ways, precognition makes logical sense; after all, predicting the future is an essential function of the human nervous system.
For example, if we hear a dog bark loudly when we’re out walking, it’s not precognitive, but we still ‘predict’ we may see a dog around the corner.

In early human times, the ability to make such predictions quickly may have meant the difference between life and death.

So is it such a stretch to think that there may be a way we could somehow prepare for important imminent events by activating the nervous system before they actually happen?

That’s what my research aims to discover.
I led a team at the respected Northwestern University in the U.S. that analysed 26 experiments published over the previous 32 years, all of which examined the claim that human physiology can predict future important or emotional events.

These studies had asked questions such as: ‘Do our bodies give different unconscious signals when we’re about to see a picture of someone pointing a gun at us, versus when we’re about to see a picture of a flower?’

The answer, our research concluded, is ‘yes’.
When you add all these experiments together, it became clear the human body goes through changes in advance of future important events — alerting our non-conscious minds seconds earlier to what is likely to happen.

In all of the experiments we analysed, a random number generator was used to select the future image so it was impossible to cheat.

On average, participants’ bodies showed changes that were statistically reliable.
For instance, they would sweat more (a behaviour associated with fear) before they were shown an image of a gun, and less before they saw a flower.

This happened too often to be scientifically considered chance.

Sceptics suggested that if a series of unemotional images, such as flowers, came along in a row, people might expect an emotive image (like a gun) to show up next, and that could change their physiology.

But I created a computer simulation to check for that effect, which showed that as long as there’s a decent number of participants, this physical precognition effect, called ‘presentiment’, could not be explained by this kind of psychological bias.

Other studies — also impressive and also repeatable — show that some rare people can successfully perform mental prediction for randomly selected events, days, weeks, or months in the future.

This is often called ‘precognitive remote viewing’.
Or you could call it ‘controlled precognition’ because it is a conscious effort to gather information about future events.

This is all touched on in The Premonition Code, the book I co-wrote with spiritualist author Theresa Cheung to try to help people become aware of the fact that precognition is a normal ability, it can be approached scientifically, and it can help us all in our everyday lives.

Of course, the burning question is; if precognition exists, how does it work?
The idea that the future may be glimpsed in the now sounds laughable — surely the definition of time is that it’s a ‘flow’ of events from the past into the future.

But actually physicists don’t agree whether this simple flow of time exists.
In most physics equations, for example, time can go forward or backwards.

Our concept of time flowing in one direction exists because we believe that certain events cause other events — a phenomenon known as causality.

According to our everyday experience, it seems like events in the past are the only things that can cause something to happen in the future — the cause always precedes the effect.

But some experts believe there is good evidence that, if causality exists at all, future events can cause things in the past.
We are entering a time (pun intended!) in scientific history where we are just starting to realize that we don’t have a clear grasp on the rules of time.

I believe that as science advances, precognition will come to be more fully understood and even accepted as normal.
In the meantime (ahem!), precognition can be thought of as a form of mental time travel.

It’s like a pull from the future.

These pulls, for most people, happen in the form of the brain’s night-time activity — a dream.
Precognitive dreams are the most commonly reported psychic experience, with research suggesting 15-30 per cent of people have experienced them.

Events predicted in them seem to happen about 40 per cent of the time the day after the dream.

A compelling example of how precognition can manifest through dreams happened to me when I was first divorced.

At the time I was looking for an apartment for my son and me, and I dreamed that my neighbour, Maureen, was renting out a ground-floor flat she owned. In the dream she even let me choose the paint colors.

So the next day I asked Maureen if she knew of any flats for rent.

We’d barely spoken before, but just as predicted, she did have a ground-floor apartment and, as it was being refurbished, I could pick the colours if I signed the lease straight away.

Holistic therapist Krysia Newman, from Cambridge, also experienced a precognitive dream in which the details uncannily matched what went on to happen in real life.

The night before she was due to take her two children swimming at a friend’s outdoor pool (which she had never visited before) she dreamed of a pool with a tall hedge at one end.

In her dream, as the children splashed she turned to see a large black dog jumping out of the hedge before it went for her.

When Krysia and her family arrived at her friend’s farm, she learned they did have Rottweiler dogs, but that they were behind locked gates during the day and never ventured near the pool.

Three times, Krysia enjoyed lovely afternoons at the pool, but each time she had the same dream the night before.
Before the fourth visit, the dream was even stronger — Krysia could hear screaming and the dog snarling.

This time, her premonition came true. Krysia was standing by the tall hedge when one of the Rottweilers jumped out at her, and the children in the pool started screaming.

‘Because of my dream I felt prepared,’ Krysia explained. ‘I controlled my fear and spoke very calmly to the dog and was amazed when he laid down behind me until the farmer arrived.

‘I believe if I hadn’t been “pre-warned”, I would have reacted with fear and someone would have been seriously injured.’
It’s examples like this that show how precognition can improve people’s lives.

For 47-year-old Hayley Grinnell, from Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, who is a patient liaison officer for a private hospital, it was a friend she helped after dreaming he won £500.

Because it was such a specific dream, she messaged him about it.
‘The next day he told me he had sent his wife to bingo — and she had won £500,’ Hayley says.

So, could it be possible for some people to hone their precognitive skills and, if so, could they then use them to make money?

Believe it or not, the answers are yes, some people can, and yes, some people already do make money.

I’m aware of a small number who advise corporations about how decisions might influence the value of the company, or who have worked with law enforcement agencies to predict the future locations of missing persons or suspects.

One day, I genuinely believe there may even be a ‘Precog Economy’ — an economic boom in the area of using precognition for everything from assessing which hospital shifts will require extra doctors and discovering new medical research avenues to minimising the harm done by terrorist attacks.

Of course, precognition should not be the only tool used to predict future events, but work alongside existing techniques, such as data analysis.

10068008-6726143-image-a-71_1550699442587.jpg

Statistics professor Dr Jessica Utts stands by a 1996 study on precognition which suggests the practice can work well.​

I am aware there are people who will think it sounds like bunkum.
But I still think it will happen.

While nobody can be 100 per cent sure whether precognition exists, the evidence is clear to me.
But don’t take my word for it — take that of Dr Jessica Utts, a respected statistics professor.

Dr Utts, a former president of the American Statistical Association, still stands by the conclusion she came to in 1996 after examining the scientific evidence for precognition.

She said: ‘Precognition, in which the answer is known to no one until a future time, appears to work quite well.’

Meanwhile, there are countless people like me who have made precognition a part of our lives.

We can attest to the fact that practising it — as one might practise yoga or meditation — reaps enthralling, and often informative, rewards.

The Premonition Code by Theresa Cheung and Dr Julia Mossbridge is available now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

How to tell if you’ve got the gift
If you want to test your abilities, or check if an experience you’ve had is genuinely precognitive, a good start would be to check it against the following criteria:

• Your dream or experience should match the event that happens in at least two specific ways. It’s not enough to dream that someone wins a marathon; it’s more likely to be a precognitive prediction if you dream of the particular person who does win.
  • There should be less than a week between your experience and the event, unless there are many matches between the two. So if you have a flash of insight about winning some money, and a year later you win the Lottery, that’s not convincingly precognitive. However, if you have a flash of insight about particular Lottery numbers — and a year later win with all the same numbers, then that might be a precognitive experience.
  • There can have been no way of predicting or causing the event in the normal course of your life.
  • It's best to record your experience before the event actually occurs. That way, there can be no chance of being influenced by false memory.
For more information about testing or developing your precognitive skills go to thepremonitioncode.com

Last edited:
This idea seems consistent with fairy stories that describe people from our world slipping into the land of Fairie, and coming back home a couple of days later only to find our world had gone forward decades - dimensional slippage would explain that too.

All hilarious but this is my favourite :D:D

I was thinking the very same thoughts about the Fae!
Gnomes, Elfs, etc.
I actually find the idea of someone slipping into another alternative reality to be feasible...especially with my own views leaning toward the brain as receiver of consciousness and not producer.
It can fit in with so many other ideas that it seems like as correct a conclusion as any other!
That and such stories seem to have been around since recorded humankind.

Been okay on this end.
Feeling fairly good as far as the pain and crap goes...it’s the lethargy that is kicking my ass most recently.
That isn’t so easily remedied when I can only sleep for so long at night before the pain wakes me up and forces me out of bed.
Some days I can wake up at 4am and take some meds and then fall asleep sitting up in bed for another two hours or so.
Usually I catch up during the day with meditation and naps - but that can make one feel like nothing is getting done also.
It’s a tricky tight-rope walk...mostly doing well though!
Definitely doing better in regards to how I’m handling the chronic pain...pain levels are fairly consistent, but my own suffering level is much lower than it used to be.

This is great news, that you are finding some relief and a way to make better peace with the pain. It still sounds pretty challenging but you are right it also depends on how we view the pain apart from how it feels in the moment. I also grew used to it after 2-3 years to where although it's there all the time it doesn't feel as "tiring" to be aware of it 24/7 the way it was at first. In some ways it has been the most helpful thing that's happened to it so far. I can definitely throw in a nap or two myself from time to time :)

Yes...it’s a hard spot for all.
There really does need to be some massive support available to those folks who need it.
The last time I saw this happen I was called down to the ER as surgical standby as this old fellow came in after shooting himself in the head.
When he came in he was still conscious and his wife was hysterical.
In a matter of about 20 minutes he was dead due to the loss of blood and the severe trauma the gunshot had inflicted on him.
Seems like a rather unnecessarily traumatic and painful way to go...both for yourself and your loved ones.

Yep... traumatic in every sense of the word, for himself, his wife, the staff treating him, and so on. I was also thinking the result of doing nothing to address his feelings (if not the condition) before he became this desperate and terrified.