Merkabah | Page 453 | INFJ Forum
LMFAO No! Or at least Maybe ....

I was just following up on the article you posted which said

So there we were in the distant past, just about human, but still trailing our knuckles a bit. The threshhold is crossed though, and the universe anxiously waits as the first truly conscious beings decide its fate back to the beginning and forward to the end. And Adam said "I don't give a fuck about all that cosmic bollocks .... I want a beer and a woman, and some nice skulls to hang on the wall" and so it was written and so it shall be for all of time.
LMAO
Nicely said!
Well then it probably would have to be whenever the universe/God/whatever became conscious then I suppose if the observer theory is indeed true.
Which it seems to be from experiments so far.
Or maybe it’s just the parameters of the program we live in...

Hahaha!! Thanks Krow!!! I hope you've been well!

Love the Star Wars one!

For sure! Heeheehee :p

These are gud' @Skarekrow, damn
giphy.gif

Thanks all, hope you are all well and glad you got a good laugh.
Much love as always and talk to you all soon!
:<3white:

This forum is starting to feel like a religous introverted sensory (jung rather than mbti definitions) trap, is this thread still around because of occult christian undertones?
Can I get a summary?

I am riding a Chariot..... like.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_deity

452 pages later, what's up?

It’s anything and everything that I feel like talking about (as the creator).
Usually things strange or paranormal/supernormal, Psi, occult, OOBE, etc.
Those on the forum who also enjoy such subjects are welcome to comment and post, as are you...however, if your aim is circular debate or unnecessary critiques of the thread’s contents as you have done elsewhere in the forum, I would ask that you please leave.

It’s anything and everything that I feel like talking about (as the creator).
Usually things strange or paranormal/supernormal, Psi, occult, OOBE, etc.
Those on the forum who also enjoy such subjects are welcome to comment and post, as are you...however, if your aim is circular debate or unnecessary critiques of the thread’s contents as you have done elsewhere in the forum, I would ask that you please leave.

Circular reasoning (Latin: circulus in probando, "circle in proving"; also known as circular logic) is a logical fallacy in which the reasoner begins with what they are trying to end with. The components of a circular argument are often logically valid because if the premises are true, the conclusion must be true.

Have not done this elsewhere in the forum that I am aware of, and certain a logically fallacy would have ben pointed out.

Can assure you that I have no intent of comitting those fallacies here, nor am I interested in critiqueing, and certainly not interesting in sharing alternative views on many of these phenonema when it is made entirely clear that it's personal.

Good answer however, and will leave you to it! :)

Have not done this elsewhere in the forum that I am aware of, and certain a logically fallacy would have ben pointed out.

Can assure you that I have no intent of comitting those fallacies here, nor am I interested in critiqueing, and certainly not interesting in sharing alternative views on many of these phenonema when it is made entirely clear that it's personal.

Good answer however, and will leave you to it! :)
IFur, I admit that I do not know you well, as such I am willing to give anyone the benefit of doubt....but I have also seen several instances of forum members/Moderators having to tell you to back off with unsolicited and unwanted critiques of personal poetry and otherwise.
No one here is excluding you...I try to keep this place as peaceful as possible.
Your views are more than welcome...this is also not an echo chamber either - disagreement is fine if done in friendly ways.
I am only letting you know that I have had my fill debating such things with those unwilling to remain open to the ideas...not so much referring to logical fallacy so much as I am referring to “debates” where there is clear animus directed at who/what is being debated - thus never actually debating, just arguing your concrete ideals and being purposefully insulting (I am not accusing you of either).
That is all, this is not a personal attack - I admit I could be completely wrong based on limited posts I have read.
If that is so, I apologize.
Take care.

Last edited:
I am only letting you know that I have had my fill debating such things with those unwilling to remain open to the ideas...not so much referring to logical fallacy so much as I am referring to “debates” where there is clear animus directed at who/what is being debated - thus never actually debating, just arguing your concrete ideal and being purposefully insulting.
That is all, this is not a personal attack - I admit I could be completely wrong based on limited posts I have read.
If that is so, I apologize.
Take care.

Right, so this impression might in part be due to not essentially being that sensitive and aware of the silver lining and personal comfort zones as others, where mannerisms and expectations not as easily assumed by the differently abled and thinking may often come across as a threat to overall general tone and accepting nature.

As many others here, personal growth, experiences and exploration is a centrally important part of wanting to participate, being honest and straightforward as you are now is not insulting, but is also disapointing. In some cases the correct interpretation is me being an interjecting and correcting monkey on certain things that do welcome going off on a tangent involving abstractions and related concepts in other disciplines more familiar to me.

So I think this thread might be a pass for me, as a general rule, but not impossible I can say something if runes become a topic, as that may be within the scope. Negative impressions can sometimes being about drawing lines around roles and interests such that it not seen as "invasive against own interests".

Right, so this impression might in part be due to not essentially being that sensitive and aware of the silver lining and personal comfort zones as others, where mannerisms and expectations not as easily assumed by the differently abled and thinking may often come across as a threat to overall general tone and accepting nature.

As many others here, personal growth, experiences and exploration is a centrally important part of wanting to participate, being honest and straightforward as you are now is not insulting, but is also disapointing. In some cases the correct interpretation is me being an interjecting and correcting monkey on certain things that do welcome going off on a tangent involving abstractions and related concepts in other disciplines more familiar to me.

So I think this thread might be a pass for me, as a general rule, but not impossible I can say something if runes become a topic, as that may be within the scope. Negative impressions can sometimes being about drawing lines around roles and interests such that it not seen as "invasive against own interests".
Your message for me to “sum up the thread” from you was kind of an odd way of interjecting yourself that twinged my whiskers.
I think the impression probably has more to do with a lack of mannerisms, body language, and vocal tone while being online.
Probably also some INFJ - TJ communication disconnect going on here as well. ;)
Runes have indeed been discussed several times and will probably be discussed again in the future.
Tangents are fine to go off on Ifur...commentary is always welcome...debate and doubt are welcome.
I just do not welcome those who come on this thread to purposefully disprove/prove whatever point they are stuck on.
You are certainly not excluded Sir...if you are indeed sincere in wanting to know more about this thread I please invite you to participate.
If you are still uncomfortable I can understand...I can say little more to invite you to remain.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Love your pain and it might hurt less!
(Or just stop being depressed)
So easy...
Thoughts?

Study suggests depressed people
experience a negative bias in the processing of pain

sad-depressed-man.jpg

New research indicates that depression impacts the subjective perception of pain.
The findings appear in the journal Frontiers in Psychiatry.

“As a clinician, I encounter many patients suffering from depression, and pain symptoms seem to be extremely common in this population. Up to 80% of patients who present in primary care settings with major depression suffer from physical symptoms, and the nature and mechanisms of this bidirectional relationship is intriguing and of importance to our understanding and treatment of depression,” said study author Uri Nitzan, the director of the depression and crisis intervention department at the Shalvata Mental Health Center.

Using a temperature stimulation device, the researchers compared the pain sensitivity of 25 patients suffering from a moderate to severe depressive episode to 25 matched controls.

They found that depressed participants tended to rate lower temperatures as more painful.
Depressed participants also reported more perceived pain during the last month.

“The present study stresses that a negative bias in the processing of pain stimuli might be central in the pathophysiology of pain in patients with unipolar depression. Possibly, depressed patients’ increased evaluation of pain intensity accords with their cognitive bias, and is similar to their processing pattern of facial expression,” Nitzan told PsyPost.

“Consistent evidence demonstrates that individuals suffering from depression have a negative response bias towards sadness, so that they tend to evaluate positive (happy), neutral, or ambiguous facial expressions as sadder or less happy than do non-depressed subjects.”

The findings shed some light on why pain symptoms are associated with depression.
However, more research is needed.

“This is a preliminary study, and further studies are needed to unravel the aberrations in pain processing among depressed patients along the course of time and in patients without antidepressant medications,” Nitzan explained.

“Traditionally, pain symptoms in depression were attributed to changes in pain perception and modulation. We suggest that it is the processing of the emotional aspects of pain in the cortex that are responsible for excessive pain symptoms reported by depressed patients.”

The study, “Initial Evaluation of Pain Intensity Among Depressed Patients as a Possible Mediator Between Depression and Pain Complaints“, was authored by Uri Nitzan, Maya Hecht, Yoram Braw, Hagai Maoz, Yechiel Levkovitz, David Yarnitsky, Yelena Granovsky, and Yuval Bloch.

References:
  1. Anatomic Insights into Disrupted Small-World Networks in Pediatric Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
    Suo X et. al.., Radiology, 2016
  2. Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Structural Characterization with 3-T MR Imaging
    Li S et. al.., Radiology, 2016
  1. Resting-State Functional Connectivity in Treatment-Resistant Depression
    Lui S et. al., Am J Psychiatry, 2011
  2. Regression analysis of major parameters affecting the intensity of coal and gas outbursts in laboratory
    Geng Jiabo; Xu Jiang; Nie Wen; Peng Shoujian; Zhang Chaolin; Luo Xiaohang, International Journal of Mining Science and Technology, 2017

Just for @Ifur

Runic Arts and Sciences Reading List

by TS permission by Michael A. Aquino

The significance of this category of the reading list goes far beyond its specific subject material.
It involves, quite bluntly, a major re-writing of the history of western European civilization.

Until now, the "history of Europe" surveys taught in most universities have addressed the history of Christian Europe: the feudal states and nations which emerged following the decline of the Roman Empire.

Pre-Christian [or later non-Christian] Europe was considered "uncivilized", hence good for little other than a few anecdotes of marauding Goths, Vikings, Picts, and the like.

The so-called "neo-pagan" or "Wiccan" religion invented by post-World War II enthusiasts has further confused the situation by representing a rag-bag of medieval and modern fables and superstitions as a quasi-unified, Hippie-type nature religion supposedly prevalent throughout pre-Christian Europe.

Nothing could be further from the truth.
Although authorities such as Elliot Rose (#6C) have long since exposed this sham, the Wiccan movement prances contentedly along, blissfully undisturbed by inconvenient facts.

Magister Flowers, in his years of research into ancient Europe, has uncovered the key to the authentic pre-Christian wisdom of that subcontinent.
His work in this field is no less significant than that of Champollion with the Rosetta Stone.

His findings make possible, for the first time, a true understanding of how the forces of the universe were understood by the European cultures later to be systematically exterminated by Christianity.

We learn that these ancient Europeans were not "savages" after all, but had developed cosmologies and philosophies as sophisticated and subtle as those of the Maya and ancient China.

What follows is a key to a door which has long been locked.

INTRODUCTION

Stephen E. Flowers

Only those works which have appeared in commercially published form will be cited.
I will also provide some idea of the direction this work will be going in the future - although this aspect remains open to dynamic influences and could change course as new data flows in to be coordinated.

Underlying all of my works are several principles.
Most important among these is that there are certain hidden keys to initiation and to Becoming which I seek to find in the methods followed in my work in general.

The chief element in this method is the dynamic synthesis of polar extremes - the two most important of these are the subjective and objective universes. Reflections of this process run through the work - from the cosmological model of fire and ice to the psycho-magical dichotomy of Huginn and Muninn, the two Odian ravens.

These represent the rational, logical, analytical mind and the noetic psyche and storehouse of perceived eternal forms respectively.
The method underlying all of my works is a planned and deliberate oscillation between logical procedure and noetic process.

The simplest way to put this is that there is a moving back and forth of focus between the objectively, historically accurate aspects of a tradition and the subjective and vibrant aspects.

It is in the eternal ebb and flow, in the dynamic process - unending and without end - that the ultimate synthesis is found - not in a state of being.
This is the essence of what I call the "Polarian Method".

This can be seen in the corpus of material when one couples the contents of "Runes and Magic" (written as a Ph.D. dissertation according to strict scientific standards) with my first "runic trilogy", ("Futhark", "Runelore", and "At the Well of Wyrd".)

"Runes and Magic" is the crystalline focal point of the logical, analytical end of the spectrum, while the "runic trilogy" is equally that for the noetic, intuitive end.

Once the entire corpus is viewed from this perspective, I think it takes on more of its meaning as a dynamic whole.
Necessary to the use of this guide are a few words on how it can be used most beneficially.

The codes have been given as Order of the Trapezoid (OT-), as those are most harmonious with the overall contents of this list.
If I were to advise someone on a course to take in studying this corpus, I would say that "Runelore", "At the Well of Wyrd", and "Futhark" (in that order) would be the foundation.

From there the priority codes could be used to determine a useful ordering of the other works.
(Actually a full course of reading of most of the works on the list is included in the text of "The Nine Doors of Midgard".)

All of the works presented here are in the order of their chronological appearance.
In the commentaries, I not only try to give a sense of the content and purpose of the work, but also show how it relates to the others in the web-work.

In conclusion the present a prospectus for future works and works in progress.

SF: "In many ways this book would look much different if I were to write it today. The MS for the work was actually finished in XIV, but it was not published until XIX. [This work was actually preceded by another book-length MS originally entitled "A Primer of Runic Magic", finished in X.] "Futhark" remains a fertile field for experimentation by free-lance rune magicians, but its contents are actually a bit too influenced by the traditions of the Armanen to be entirely satisfactory to me now." 24B. "Runelore: A Handbook of Esoteric Runology" by Edred Thorsson. York Beach, ME: Weiser, 1986. (OT-1)

SF: ""Runelore" is basically the lore- curriculum of the Rune-Gild in summary form. It contains a current view of historical runology, esoteric lore concerning the runes, as well as Teutonic cosmology, psychology and theology. It is the first of my works to have been completed after my entry into the Temple of Set. Its contents are basic and essential to understand before serious and authentic work can be undertaken with the Runes." 24C. "Runes and Magic: Magical Formulaic Elements in the Older Runic Tradition" by Stephen E. Flowers. Berne: Peter Lang, 1986. (OT-5)

SF: "This is the published form of my dissertation written at the University of Texas at Austin. It represents an exhaustive study of the older runic inscriptions analyzed as magical formulaic communications based on a semiotic theory of magic - magic as a system of 'inter-universal communication' (subjective/objective). It contains introductory material on the theory presented, and then applies that theory to the evidence of the actual inscriptions. This work is thought by most to be a 'difficult read', and may be quite hard to find by now. Only 250 copies were printed." 24D. "At the Well of Wyrd: A Handbook of Runic Divination" by Edred Thorsson. York Beach, ME: Weiser, 1988. (OT-2)

SF: "This was the third in the original 'runic trilogy', with the other two being "Futhark" and "Runelore". This work takes a highly traditional look at the art and practice of runecasting and the laying of the runestaves." 24E. "The Secret of the Runes" by Guido von List. Translated and introduced by Stephen E. Flowers. Rochester, VT: Destiny, 1988. (OT-4)

SF: "In many ways I see my work as a continuation - a Remanifestation - of works that have been undertaken by others in the past. From the most ancient ancestral Runemasters, to the German and English Romantics, down to the early 20th century rune magicians of Germany. The foundations for this latter group were directly laid by Guido von List, who was certainly more of a magician than he might at first appear. This book is a historical and scientific study of List and his ideology, along with a translation of its most famous expression, "Das Geheimnis der Runen"." 24F. "The Truth about Teutonic Magick" by Edred Thorsson. St. Paul, MN: Llewellyn, 1989. (OT-4)

SF: "This little volume (25 pages) is really a general program for the 'Teutonic Magick Series' which I created and for which I am acting as a consulting and acquisitions editor for Llewellyn Publications. In it can be found a general outline of the focus and scope of the practical/magical aspects of the overall work. What also becomes obvious here is that the work has expanded beyond that which I must personally undertake. Other magicians and writers have taken up the banner and are moving outward into the world with it." 24G. "The Galdrabok: An Icelandic Grimoire" by Stephen Flowers. York Beach, ME: Weiser, 1989. (OT-4)

SF: "This volume contains a translation (from Old Icelandic) of the complete text of a Scandinavian book of magic along with a collection of other magical spells and incantations of similar natures. The work shows a continuity of the Germanic (Northern) method of working magic carried over from pre-Christian times. There is also an introductory section which gives a history of magic in Iceland in post-Viking times." 24H. "Rune Might: Secret Practices of the German Rune Magicians" by Edred Thorsson. St. Paul, MN: Llewellyn, 1989. (OT-4)

SF: "This whole work really represents a historical footnote to the 'runic trilogy', as an outline and practical discussion of the magical methods of the early 20th century German rune magicians. In many ways this is the general and practical companion to "The Secret of the Runes" by Guido von List. The material contained in "Rune Might" can also act as an effective bridge between the Germanic tradition and the more usually found 'Western' (really Southern) tradition." 24I. "A Book of Troth" by Edred Thorsson. St. Paul, MN: Llewellyn, 1989. (OT-5)

SF: "As Black Magic has existed, and does exist, in a variety of cultures and religious contexts - not only in those in which it is seen as a spiritually criminal kind of activity - this work seeks to help reestablish the more general White Magical (or Religious) tradition of the North. In this more healthy general context of former days, the practice of Black Magic was more completely supported by the common faith - even if it was just as little understood - and would certainly again find such support in a renewed system of the true faith of the North should it actually revive. It is to this end that this book was cast upon the world." 24J. "Fire and Ice: Magical Teachings of the Brotherhood of Saturn, Germany's Greatest Secret Occult Order" by Stephen E. Flowers. St. Paul, MN: Llewellyn, 1990. (OT-2)

SF: "This is a general and fairly comprehensive introduction to the history, ideology, structure and rituals of the Fraternitas Saturni, which is a Thelemite (but non-Crowleyan) lodge which has dominated the German occult scene since the time of its inception in the late 1920s. With this book, I took a step out and back to my occult roots in the 'mainstream' western magical tradition. One of the main reasons for undertaking this study and writing this book was to explore the way in which an aeonic Word finds expression beyond the bounds of its Magus. A preface by Michael A. Aquino is scheduled to appear in future printings." 24K. "Rune Song: A Practical Guide to Rune Galdor" by Edred Thorsson. Llewellyn, forthcoming (OT-1)

SF: ""Rune Song" is a combination book and tape package. I have for a long time seen that the pronunciation of the now- exotic-sounding words and phrases of the Teutonic tradition was felt to be a major stumbling-block along the way to learning the lore. This project is designed to remedy that problem. Pronunciation of languages such as Proto- Germanic (the reconstructed language from which all Germanic tongues are derived), Old English, or Old Norse is usually the kind of thing only learned in the Ivory Towers of Academia. With "Rune Song" I hope to make this kind of information available beyond that sphere. 24L. "The Nine Doors of Midgard" by Edred Thorsson. Llewellyn, forthcoming. (OT-1)

SF: "This is a basic curriculum in magical training which takes the student from the beginning, assuming no prior training, and in a step-by- step fashion provides exercises and a curriculum of reading and other sorts of training so that by the end of the complete program it is possible to be considered for Naming as a Thegn or Drighten in the Rune-Gild. This program was ten years in the making, and will be published next year. In the meantime it is available for a donation to the Rune-Gild." 24M. "The Book of Ogham" by Edred Thorsson. Llewellyn, forthcoming. (OT-4)

SF: "This represents the first grand experiment in the use of the Polarian method moving outside of the home base of the Germanic tradition into the kindred Celtic tradition. It seems that no magical tradition has been subject to more bastardization than the Celtic, so this effort at creating a useful synthesis according to my methods seems a worthwhile endeavor." Supplementary Works - SF There is a corpus of writing which is often essential to the fullest understanding of the depth of the Germanic tradition, and which is not covered in the standard reading list of the Temple of Set. For a guide to these writings, I have provided this supplementary reading list. These works provide a larger context for the understanding of many works in Runelore, and give us a deep level basis for the understanding of the Northern (Indo- European-based) Tradition of the Black Art, which is distinguished in many ways from the Southern (Middle Eastern-based) Tradition. 24N. "The Well and the Tree" by Paul C. Bauschatz. Amherst: University of Massachusetts Press, 1982. (OT-4)

SF: "To date this is the most valuable study on the Germanic conceptions of time and the structure of the cosmos. It is a highly scholarly text which nevertheless contains many insights of direct magical use. Reviewed in "Runes" #VII-2 by Priestess Rebecca Lance D.Tr." 24O. "Gods of the Ancient Northmen" by Georges Dumezil, ed., tr. E. Haugen, et al. Berkeley: University of California Press, 1973. (OT-3)

SF: "This book outlines the connections of Germanic myth and religion with the Indo- European tripartite socio-religious structure. This is not merely a 'survey' of Germanic mythology like other books with similar titles. It is an invaluable text to dispel notions that the gods are merely the simple personifications of natural forces, or the 'deifications' of mortal men." 24P. "The Myth of the Eternal Return, or Cosmos and History" by Mircea Eliade. (= Bollingen Series 46) tr. W. Trask. Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1971 [1954]. (OT-4)

SF: "All works by Eliade are recommended, but this one is the one with which you should start. It explores the mythic meaning of 'time', 'history', 'the center', etc. The ideas contained in this book are fundamental to real understanding of mythic traditions, and necessary to learning 'to think mythically'." 24Q. "The Road to Hel" by Hilda R. Ellis (Davidson). Cambridge: University of Cambridge Press, 1943. (OT-4)

SF: "This is an important study of the Teutonic concepts of death, the soul, and the other world(s)." 24R. "Teutonic Mythology" by Jacob Grimm, tr. J.S. Stallybrass. New York: Dover, 1966. 4 vols. (first published 1835). (OT-4) SF: "Although some of this work is now out-of-date, it remains a veritable treasure-trove of material from every Teutonic tradition. It includes discussions of all the deities and beings, cosmology, magic, herbs, etc." 24S. "The Poetic Edda" by Lee M. Hollander, tr. and ed. Austin, TX: University of Texas Press, 1962. (OT-2)

SF: "This is the best translation of the "Elder Edda" into English. Not only is it quite accurate, but it also gives a real feel for the form of the Old Norse poetry - and can in turn serve as a model for the composition of modern Eddic verse in English." 24T. "A History of the Vikings" by Gwyn Jones. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1968. (Also a second revised edition.) (OT-4)

SF: "This is the best general history of the Viking Age available in English. It may be important for some Initiates to gain a fuller understanding for the lives and values of this last great pagan culture of Europe." 24U. "In Search of the Indo-Europeans: Language, Archaeology and Myth" by J.P. Mallory. London: Thames & Hudson, 1989. (OT-4)

SF: "This up-to-date survey of the whole spectrum of Indo-European studies is essential to understanding the roots of Teutonic thought and society. It is from these seeds and from these roots that the Teutonic tree blooms; understand the seed and you understand the very core of the fruit." 24V. "Volsunga Saga" by William Morris, tr. Introduction and glossary by Robert Gutman. New York: Collier, 1962. (OT-3)

SF: "Gutman's introduction provides a fine historical, literary, and artistic background to this great saga of the Teutonic peoples. Gutman compares the "Volsunga Saga" with the German "Nibelungenlied" and with Wagner's treatment of the same themes. The saga itself is one of the most important sources for understanding the values of the Viking Age, and it certainly shows us how the Norsemen viewed their own broader Teutonic heritage. The story of a clannic line - with its divine descent (from Odhinn), and its vicissitudes, flowering and decline - is the Teutonic soul epitomized. The saga is of central importance to all seeking the inner meaning of "Xeper" in the context of the Teutonic tradition." 24W. "The Prose Edda" by Snorri Sturlson, tr. A.G. Brodeur. New York: The Scandinavian American Foundation, 1929. (OT-3)

SF: "This is by far the best and most complete translation of the "Younger Edda" in English. It includes not only the "Gylfaginning", but also the "Skaldskaparmal" (which is not completely provided in the Jean I. Young translation. Especially useful are Brodeur's interpretations of the proper names in the text." 24X. "Egil's Saga" by Snorri Sturlson, tr. H. Palsson and P. Edwards. Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1976. (OT-4)

SF: "This saga is the greatest study of a rune magician from the elder age. There are many mysteries contained in this saga - some of them not quite so obvious as the many times in which Egill uses rune magic and poetry to alter the objective universe." 24Y. "Myth and Religion of the North" by E.O.G. Turville-Petre. New York: Holt Rinehart & Winston, 1964. (OT-3)

SF: "Turville-Petre's book is the best survey of old Scandinavian religion in English, and an excellent one by any standard. He discusses the sources of our knowledge, all the divinities, the divine kings, heroes, guardian spirits, temples and objects of worship, sacrifice, death, and cosmogony and cosmology."

@jkxx

"The most thoroughly and relentlessly Damned, banned, excluded, condemned, forbidden, ostracized,
ignored, suppressed, repressed, robbed, brutalized and defamed of all Damned things is the individual human being.
The social engineers, statisticians, psychologists, sociologists, market researchers, landlords, bureaucrats, captains of industry, bankers, governors, commissars, kings and presidents are perpetually forcing this Damned Thing into carefully prepared blueprints and perpetually irritated that the Damned Thing will not fit into the slot assigned to it.
The theologians call it a sinner and tries to reform it.
The governor calls it a criminal and tries to punish it.
The psychotherapist calls it neurotic and tries to cure it.
Still, the Damned Thing will not fit into their slots."

~ “The Illuminatus! Trilogy” R.A. Wilson

Since we were speaking about the man...
The public library finally ordered a couple of copies of “The Illuminatus! Trilogy” by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson that I had requested like 8 months ago!
lol
So far it’s about as strange as I expected it to be...a total jumble-fuck of the factual/conspiratorial/theoretical/fictional!
Very entertaining though....sarcastic and far too dense to ever suggest any sort of movie attempt.
It would most definitely help if the reader already has some knowledge of the Illuminati and the huge range of subjects being tackled in the books, such as - drugs, multi-verse, higher and lower dimensions, dreams as a parallel existence, multiple overlapping and parallel lives, occult, etc.
Just at the start right now...if it still has my interest I will consider buying a nice copy perhaps?
Worth a go imho.

Last edited:
@Skarekrow There is a bit writing on Elder Futhark on my blog.

https://avaldsnes.info/en/viking/lorem-ipsum/

The same can perhaps be said for oracle bone script.

As you mention vocal tones, mannerism and the like, I'm wondering if some of that stuff is active manipulation (rune magic and seidr) that exploit this.
The runes have a symbolic and conceptual meaning perhaps relevant to the shame and form along with bind runes and combination.
Such that allow an internal and external difference for the runes, by for example thinking what the symbols mean and saying the word they from phonetically.

This way one manipulates ones own inner state, while expressing a different one to the surroundings at the same time.
Alas, this is theory doesn't violate physical or psychological principles.
While being a lot more specific and crafted rather than say, a repurtation or belief repeated such that people always think it when interacting and doing other things.
Or for example subliminal messages in advertisments that eploit phonetic and symbolic overlaps and so on.

Wardrunes and bindrunes all of a suddent doesn't sound like such a bad idea! :)

And this is a bit worse than say, things like "the game" and methods for manipulation used by sales people etc.

Believe this is seidr that I ham here trying to explain, which also includes bad thoughts and negative vibes to sow discontent and ruin harmony by directing it at specific people. Plant bad vibes to cause friction, also bad shit happens more often around some people rather than to them.

Lots of references about not doing it unless you know what you are doing as people can get sick and what not from writings about it from late viking age, lot's of people play with this, oracle bone script and cabala or sufi etc.

Last edited:
@Skarekrow There is a bit writing on Elder Futhark on my blog.

https://avaldsnes.info/en/viking/lorem-ipsum/

The same can perhaps be said for oracle bone script.

As you mention vocal tones, mannerism and the like, I'm wondering if some of that stuff is active manipulation.
The runes have a symbolic and conceptual meaning perhaps relevant to the shame and form along with bind runes and combination.
Such that allow an internal and external difference for the runes, by for example thinking what the symbols mean and saying the word they from phonetically.

This way one manipulates ones own inner state, while expressing a different one to the surroundings at the same time.
Alas, this is theory doesn't violate physical or psychological principles.
While being a lot more specific and crafted rather than say, a repurtation or belief repeated such that people always think it when interacting and doing other things.
Or for example subliminal messages in advertisments that eploit phonetic and symbolic overlaps and so on.

Wardrunes and bindrunes all of a suddent doesn't sound like such a bad idea! :)

And this is a bit worse than say, things like "the game" and methods for manipulation used by sales people etc.

Nice to move past the miscommunication.
:)

Yes, I agree with runes being the symbolic manifestation of a magickal word, very similar to a sigil in nature.
And I also agree that there is more subliminal advertising and “memes” (the original definition as coined by Dawkins with Memetics) at play than we probably realize.
Especially on television and in most media.
Here is a link for a runic keyboard if you are interested: http://www.heathenhof.com/learn-old-norse/runic-keyboard-for-pc/

I was speaking in the other post of the book “The Illuminatus! Trilogy” and the deception of society in general has been a consistent theme so far in the book’s plot.
It’s rather convoluted though, as I stated - it’s an amalgamation of truth/theory/conspiracy theory/multiverse theory/and fiction - without any differentiation to the audience....kind of like reality in the world at the moment, lol.
I have done sigil and tarot work, and have several personal and “protective” (or otherwise) tattoos that span several denominative forms.

What do you think of programmers using the symbols in programming...such as the symbol we come to recognize as “bluetooth”, and Unicode block?
Do you feel that there could be some kind of purposeful subliminal marketing with such things being programed into the products we use?

What do you think of programmers using the symbols in programming...such as the symbol we come to recognize as “bluetooth”, and Unicode block?
Do you feel that there could be some kind of purposeful subliminal marketing with such things being programed into the products we use?

I think a symbol is just a symbol outside of it's intended mindset, framework and contexts.

Based on my interpretation of futhark, "try", often found on weapons and soldiers would be the bind rune for "Tiwaz" the wrong way, or "Tyr" the same the other way.
Rune magic to use in the battle field to manipulate fight or flight responses. The symbol Berkannan I suspect can be a symbol for psycho-somatic related things, not entirely sure. The letter is also JUST the letter B.

I'm weary of self-assured and egotistical women obsessed with mediums, spirits and the supernatural for things never being entirely right around them, more so than anything related to semiotics, phonetics, symbolism and subliminal and psychological influences and things.

Perhaps I can try and make a crazy lady ward rune to protect myself! hahah ;)
You know those that talk to spirits and daemons in the companies of others and blame it on bad daemons and evil forces when their inherent goodness aren't reflected by the surroundings.

Haha. I enjoyed this :p

Thanks Ren!
Here’s a few left behind I’ll post up for you!
I really enjoyed and could empathize with your video on INFJ childhood BTW!
Brilliant stuff my friend.
I remember in Kindergarten...I had a spot of ringworm on my hand that was being treated and was almost gone (round dry patch on skin)...I had probably gotten it from sitting on the stupid padded mats IN Kindergarten actually, lol.
Anyhow...we are in class and the teacher calls me up and asks me what this spot on my hand is.
I tell her that it used to be ringworm, and tried to tell her the Doctor said I could come back to school but she freaked out....
She stood up....”Everyone stay away from M!”, “Don’t touch him!!” “Stay back!”
As the entire room backs away from me (teachers and aids included) as if I had fucking Ebola.
I just remember bursting into tears after that - but yeah...that incident was probably the moment as an INFJ child that it was really clear to me that I was very different from the other children - ringworm or not, lmao.
Can I just say...what a terrible teacher she was...I’m sure she was slightly overreactive and misinformed but there really was no excuse to subject a 5 year old child to such an unnecessary moment of public ostracizing.
In the 1st grade it was much more defined...I often would play by myself in worlds in my head.
Not because I didn’t want to play with the other children...but there was some kind of block there that kept this perceived or real difference front and center in my little mind.
Anyhow....good stuff!

67271539_2526297240754643_8615220812523241472_n.jpg

67392079_10156935874536693_4301724009701048320_n.jpg

"Draw me like one of your French girls Ren!"
67398122_10215721388329638_4714077390223966208_n.jpg

67270233_2236310559818806_1797171920471326720_n.jpg

I think a symbol is just a symbol outside of it's intended mindset, framework and contexts.

Based on my interpretation of futhark, "try", often found on weapons and soldiers would be the bind rune for "Tiwaz" the wrong way, or "Tyr" the same the other way.
Rune magic to use in the battle field to manipulate fight or flight responses. The symbol Berkannan I suspect can be a symbol for psycho-somatic related things, not entirely sure. The letter is also JUST the letter B.

I'm weary of self-assured and egotistical women obsessed with mediums, spirits and the supernatural for things never being entirely right around them, more so than anything related to semiotics, phonetics, symbolism and subliminal and psychological influences and things.

Perhaps I can try and make a crazy lady ward rune to protect myself! hahah ;)
You know those that talk to spirits and daemons in the companies of others and blame it on bad daemons and evil forces when their inherent goodness aren't reflected by the surroundings.

Haha...
Here!

“Crazy Lady be gone!"
Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 11.37.54 AM.png
sigil.png
Yes but can the mindset and context of another be ‘played out' by someone else via symbology even if that other person is unaware of the context of the sender?
(Can the intent/will of one affect the other if the other is unaware of the intent?)

Yes, I know the type.
It’s the same type-folks who think Trump was sent by God to lead us to the rapture, lol.
Likening him to King Cyrus and saying the ends justify the means...no thank you haha.

Anyhow, do you believe in rune magick?
Or do you think there is something deeper going on subconsciously in the collective consciousness when it comes to symbology?

Last edited:
The letter is also JUST the letter B.
“Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.”
(Lest people assume you like dicks by your own assertions about oral fixations, hahaha)
- attributed to Sigmund Freud

Anyhow, do you believe in rune magick?
Or do you think there is something deeper going on subconsciously in the collective consciousness when it comes to symbology?

Do you believe in inkblots used by psychoanalysts? That runes may have a real psychological effect sounds more plausible to me than ink blots being useful.

Being sensitive or emotionall forceful in combination with symbolism and concepts that can be visually reresented, causing an interplay with body and mind, personally or collectively in strange ways, isn't a tough or tricky argument to make.

No actualy need to call it magic or supernatural more than subconscious. More comparable to how a word from one languages enters another.

If one works with physics or math, one can invoke lots of strange math concepts and define the planet as a information system and the like, no cause or effect and a "medium" required.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-30453-2

And Roger Penrose has speculated about this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchestrated_objective_reduction

Right so..... possible that it can do something? Vision is a HUGE part of the mind.

Last edited:
Do you believe in inkblots used by psychoanalysts? That runes may have a real psychological effect sounds more plausible to me than ink blots being useful.

Sure...though inkblots are open to interpretation.
But also used to measure any commonality of themes in a persons’ life...still yes, very subjective.

Do you think that maybe something like psychic will made physical via a symbol can act as a bridge of minds of sort perhaps?
Reaching into and maybe triggering a meant effect that is more primal and powerful than the spoken word itself?
Or is that too far into the realm of woo-woo new age?

Gotta meditate everyone....cya where we left off!

26-someone-missed-his-morning-meditation-funny-meme.jpg

Sure...though inkblots are open to interpretation.
But also used to measure any commonality of themes in a persons’ life...still yes, very subjective.

Do you think that maybe something like psychic will made physical via a symbol can act as a bridge of minds of sort perhaps?
Reaching into and maybe triggering a meant effect that is more primal and powerful than the spoken word itself?
Or is that too far into the realm of woo-woo new age?

No without someone obsessing about it and sending bad vibes so to speak, or otherwise is a signal in the noise so to speak.

Edited in a few more things above that should help, that being said, as with inkblots, without human interaction, empathy and sympathu with "human understanding, insight and exploration" it's not likely to work.

Likewise, inkblots can also be considered "signal in the noise, or noise for the signal" so depends 100% on those involved to be useful, so not science, but can be a well defined method for psychology, therapy and dialogue.
So cann be used for evidence, is not sciece, and why it can work relies on explanation that deals with human nature and those kind of things.

Hey, no editing and adding stuff that I’ll miss later!
lol

I am quite familiar with this theory - it’s a good one!
Personally I tend to side with mind not being a product of the brain, but received and interpreted by the brain.
Having meditated myself into several OOBEs - easily dismissed as a hallucination though I would tend to disagree - I find the concept of us being contained within this body and brain and moment in time to be very misleading and probably wholly wrong.
But that is several discussions in itself that I will have to get to later.
Take care and sorry about the miscommunication Ifur.