Merkabah | Page 377 | INFJ Forum

Woah. I actually did a chart about this. I ended up loving a bipolar person to date, yet again the strongest feelings have been towards "normal" people, of whom I thought there were no mental illnesses. I guess I should stick with those, even though I know I love the crazy.

Woah. I actually did a chart about this. I ended up loving a bipolar person to date, yet again the strongest feelings have been towards "normal" people, of whom I thought there were no mental illnesses. I guess I should stick with those, even though I know I love the crazy.
That’s awesome...lol.
Yeah...I’ve picked a few “winners” in the past.
Some were fun and some not so much.

Reactions: Ren and Disguised

Some exceptionally fine and curious things

5cd1b607fb3b2036f4cd35c8a4b31aab.jpg

dc54715b715bc2b6a2104b0f5a40bbd1.jpg

e762b58b09bb799cd32e199c908e6670.jpg

6e9cc13c3292474d254c06cfc02fe80c.jpg

f16bcf549b29edf6fda79c9e898b36a7.jpg

2e8d56d1c15d8f5b852baf84e6446c27.jpg

ba834e39b68412cc159df49ae508ee9a.jpg

34b5b51a3883a5be00f5efd7bcad1593.jpg

0ffc1e71904e366d4d295e8900fe76ed.jpg

b7b6cef6d3886e20a23cc88a96a71d69.jpg

75f15b88ba407b819522fa1734db5da4.jpg

84bbe131ff83b60652502e92d04a1edd.jpg

4cf985b431fecf6aeaba8669d64046f6.jpg

4bea0e86ef1256bba949a64f20d69ee7.jpg

37a8d17ef6ba634326b4af73b48fb774.jpg

artcolor-802537b54ffc914b05b33f6b73c19e22_h.jpg

The ego withdraws from its entanglement in the world, and after death remains alive
because "interiorization" has prevented the wasting of the life-forces in the outer world.

Instead of these being dissipated, they have made within the inner rotation of
monad a centre of life which is independent of bodily existence.
Such an ego is a god, deus, shen.

~ Secret of the Golden Flower

Fire and water are inherent opposites and it is just this which causes rebirth.

~ Carl Jung, Modern Psychology

It is our nature to transform ourselves from time to time; to cling to old ways
is to resist a fundamental law of nature- death before rebirth.

In Paths to Transformation, Kate Burns traces this process,
correlating it with rituals of initiation and amplifying the stages with a rich collection of images, dreams, and case studies.

Historically, the passage from adolescence to early adulthood was supported by extensive rites, and we now know that the absence of such rites in modern life has cast youth adrift and rendered them immature and dependent beyond their years.

Similarly, our ancestors venerated aging, including its mortal goal,
as a summons to wisdom rather than a horror to be resisted by every possible means.

During the expanding years between youth and death,
the question of how an individual is to find a personal path worthy of the soul becomes most pressing in our postmodern world.

Komarius teaches Cleopatra that the dead who stay in Hades (that is in chaos)
are transformed into Spring flowers by the miraculous dew.
This is the idea of the living elements in chaos or Shunyata waking and uniting through being contained in the lotus.

~ Carl Jung

I recognized the chameleon and no longer want to crawl on the earth and change colors and be reborn;
instead I want to exist from my own force, like the sun which gives light and does not suck light.

That belongs to the earth.
I recall my solar nature and would like to rush to my rising.

~ Carl Jung

Last edited:
Still a classic!

busted.jpg

This documentary about EVP/ITC is constantly being updated and added to...it has some significant changes since it was last posted.
If you have never seen this, it is absolutely fascinating and compelling.
Even if you discount parts, there are parts that are difficult to do that with so nonchalantly.
Enjoy!

(Just click “Watch on Vimeo”)

Calling Earth

CALLING EARTH
(2018 Version - 95 minutes):
A documentary about communication with the deceased through modern electronic technology.

(NOTE: This is in fact the latest version -- please ignore the 2014 upload date, which was for an earlier version originally posted on this page.)

Produced, Directed and Edited by Dan Drasin.
Associate Producer, Tim Coleman
Music Courtesy of Mitchell Covington, James Crocker, Harold Moses,and John Rowcroft

FOREWORD •
Because the conscious survival of physical death makes no sense in terms of our materialistic
(essentially 19th-century) scientific paradigm, Western science is only now beginning to play catch-up in this arena.
So please don't take this documentary as the final word.
In another decade or two we may well look back on this type of research as primitive, but for now it's a start.
Just try it on for size and see what you think, keeping in mind that a documentary film can only scratch the surface of any subject.
We hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:

hermit.jpg suffer.jpg

42241142_10217833077280898_8012335102132486144_n.jpg

"Anything that Annoys You is Teaching You Patience.
Anyone Who Abandons You is Teaching You how to Stand on Your Two Feet.
Anything that Angers You is Teaching You Forgivness and Compassion.
Anything that has Power over You is Teaching You how to Take Your Power back.
Anything You hate is Teaching You Unconditional Love.
Anything You Fear is Teaching You Courage to Overcome Your Fear.
Anything You can't Control is Teaching You how to Let Go and Trust the Universe."

~ Jackson Kiddard

42113743_10155442225685216_17287243366400000_n.jpg

42258306_10155571550436370_3998286644707852288_n.jpg

42215628_10155571518756370_2224858999960895488_n.jpg

“If you want to become whole, let yourself be partial.
If you want to become full, let yourself be empty.
If you want to be reborn, let yourself die.
If you want to be given everything, give everything up.”

— Lao Tzu

42088767_10155569433886370_3504302763569840128_n.jpg

“I know this transformation is painful, but you’re not falling apart:
you’re just falling into something different, with a new capacity to be beautiful."

— William C. Hannan

42164728_325539201336264_5444853512859025408_n.jpg

"It is the Mark of an Educated Mind to be able to Entertain a Thought without Accepting it."

~ Aristotle

42182334_325499631340221_3411360410018775040_n.jpg

42263761_325482458008605_460948182403121152_n.jpg

You are your master.
Only you have the master keys to open the inner locks.

~ Amit Ray

Lololololololol!

I love that one too...it just about sums up the entire hypocrisy of the “official Church’s” view and most Christian religious denominations.
lol
Yet most still find that preaching fear is more captivating it seems.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=25e2dbf3f66e7f94656a53d8b0ae301d&oe=5C1D4E83

These two for me Skarekrow - the other's in your post are brilliant as well but these should be framed and on the wall.

Haha...yes, thanks!
I love finding such beautiful insight into the nature of this or that.
And yes...the first one is very true, lol.
Not that I’m claiming to be fully spiritually awakened or anything...but it has it’s moments like this if you delve in deep enough...the results are worth it though imho.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Speaking of which...
I had some great insights recently ;) namely through "ego dissolution” (if you catch my drift) the other day that let me see how much I was identifying my illness with my “ego self”, I didn’t realize how much it was occurring or how incorporated it actually was/is, so every time I got frustrated, angry, hateful, depressed, anxious, or any other negative emotion directed at the pain or illness, it was conversely being directed at my “self” where it gets looped and amplified and re-expressed as more physical inflammation which creates a physical loop being amplified by the negative emotional loop around and around until it all goes to shit.
I know that I’ve heard it all before but it’s another thing to have a change of perspective and my ego was totally blocking this.
That and I need to get better sleep...which I did last night for the first time in a while and I feel much better today.
(Not always possible due to pain)
Like I said a couple days ago...I feel like a previous version has been restored from before all this became a challenge for me.
But maybe I’m just remembering how it feels nix the normal stress and stressors, looped thoughts about my pain/illness on a constant basis driving me insane but not knowing how to stop it other than meditation or sleeping (or getting really fucked up on something but that is not a sustainable nor practical solution hehe), the physiology also seems to reset somehow, not sure how it all works, I just know it does.
Sleep habits, bowels, appetite, energy, etc. all seem to also be defragmented along with the brain...or course we have neurons all throughout the bowel, and even our heart, so it would effect anything containing them.
It’s strange to feel your “self” being taken apart piece by piece, and I found it incredibly funny when asked simple mundane questions as I saw the humor...the cosmic giggle if you will...that the universe has if we look with no ego - we are amazingly silly creatures when our ego is again driving so to speak, lol.
It was funny to see that with a severely impaired or barely there ego.
It takes a while to come to all the realizations that it gives you while it’s going on...and meditating on it days/weeks afterward is so important imho as the insights from an ultra-connective brain and the new perspectives gained take some time to fully reveal themselves...as often things are symbolic, or it’s as if programs are running in the background you were unaware of that all of the sudden pop up saying “Here is the answer you wanted.” and it very much comes out of nowhere and at anytime irregardless of what you are doing at the moment, it’s a strange but cool feeling.
So now part of accepting my pain (which was my original quest) is not to disassociate the pain from my “self” per say, because that seems like the wrong thing to do...but rather replace the negative aspects my ego relates to with more positive ones instead...and to also step back out of my head/ego as much as I have been (so easy for us INFJs lol) or to at least come to a more complete picture of how my ego and pain are intermingled...that I need to be kinder to my “self” (which I hope will further help disassociate the negative aspects just by having a greater perspective and awareness of it) and in so doing hoping to reach complete acceptance for the pain and illness, but I also realize I have a long and difficult way to go - worth every moment though hard at times.
Did any of that make sense to anyone other than me, hahaha?
Sorry if that is convoluted at all.
Much love...still figuring it all out, but feeling better and have blasted away the depression/anxiety for another 6 months or so.
:<3::<3::<3::<3::<3:

Last edited:
Love this one!!
Thanks Wyote!
(going into my potential avatar folder)

I'm glad you love it as much as I do! :) feel free to use it as you please my friend

being directed at my “self” where it gets looped and amplified and re-expressed as more physical inflammation which creates a physical loop being amplified by the negative emotional loop until it all goes to shit.

A lot of people suffer from this at a smaller scale level tbh. The more pain, the easier it is for it to slip into the loop I think.

A lot of people suffer from this at a smaller scale level tbh. The more pain, the easier it is for it to slip into the loop I think.

Yes totally...or they will do it with another aspect negatively effecting them like being overweight for example, or other things they may dislike about their physical or mental “self”.
I actually didn’t think I had incorporated the illness with that part of me as much as it is/was? until the ego wasn’t there acting as horse-blinders.
So thankful for the insight!
It’s amazing what the ego will do (or hide from you) in order to get what it wants or to remain in a place of comfort via familiarity (even if uncomfortable and painful) as opposed to facing change and uncertainty within yourself.