Merkabah | Page 266 | INFJ Forum
I have a collection of webpages that are more diagrams and charts and such, not as substantial in the writing department per say.
I do have more links like I just gave you though too.
Let me try and compile a “master list” of sorts.
Hope you enjoy the info...there should be enough there to last you a little while I hope. :)
YOU are the best....says I.

I am all for visuals as they really do pull everything together for me, but I tend to lean toward audio because I can multitask with it (walk, drive, listen while I do my research, compile spreadsheets, etc.)

Either way, I really appreciate it.

Disney-Hugs.gif

I am all for visuals as they really do pull everything together for me, but I tend to lean toward audio because I can multitask with it (walk, drive, listen while I do my research, compile spreadsheets, etc.)

Either way, I really appreciate it.

Disney-Hugs.gif

Hmmmm...I will try to find some ebooks on tape, though it is doubtful that some of the more obscure ones, if any at all, have been recorded as such.
I’ll assume you have already searched youtube and seen the lectures by some interesting characters, lol.
I’ll get back to you...if you ever want a reading let me know...I’m always down to practice...I read my cards in a very specific manner.

Reactions: Free and sassafras
Hmmmm...I will try to find some ebooks on tape, though it is doubtful that some of the more obscure ones, if any at all, have been recorded as such.
I’ll assume you have already searched youtube and seen the lectures by some interesting characters, lol.
I’ll get back to you...if you ever want a reading let me know...I’m always down to practice...I read my cards in a very specific manner.

I have been sorting through youtube videos, but I'm finding that the nature of this subject attracts a lot of controversy and conflicting information. Especially on youtube. As a novice, I really have no filter; no idea of what is the real McCoy and what isn't. Sometimes I see/hear/read something and I think, 'ok, this doesn't sound accurate at all' but then I end up having it verified as truth elsewhere... and sometimes, it's the opposite. So it helps to have someone who has dived in these depths as a guide.

And yeah! I'd definitely be interested in a reading. I'm always looking for new insights on how to read cards and it's not often that I get someone to do readings on me. I'm usually the one with the cards.

I extend the same offer to you if you'd like :)

Reactions: Free and Skarekrow
Unfortunately, it can be those very same things that need repair that can cause loss of relaxation and cause a great deal of stress.
I think having a daily mediation practice is extremely helpful for those who may have difficulties reaching a stress-free place in their mind and heart.

The Placebo effect is indeed proven to be very strong in some cases.
It is one of those areas that more time and funding should be devoted as it shows the same, if not greater, healing effects than conventional medicine.
This is the same with the effect of prayer on healing...in some cases it proved miraculous while in certain studies it has actually shown to be detrimental.
It’s our job...and the job of those professionals to come up with the “why” of it all.
the placebo effect like prayer, is also hard to pin down...it seems to work in some people and not in others...this seems to have nothing to do with them being aware of it being a placebo or not...so, there is still work to be done.

But then again...I don’t think “God” necessarily answers anyone’s prayers.
It would not make sense to let a starving child die amongst powerful prayers of loving parents...while some stupid asshole thanks “God” for helping them become a football star or win an award.
Bullshit...pop your bubble people.
You can have “free will” or you can have “God” interfere, but I don’t personally believe you can necessarily have both.

I can't disagree with your statement:

'But then again...I don’t think “God” necessarily answers anyone’s prayers.
It would not make sense to let a starving child die amongst powerful prayers of loving parents...while some stupid asshole thanks “God” for helping them become a football star or win an award.
You can have “free will” or you can have “God” interfere, but I don’t personally believe you can necessarily have both."

Hits home--It is similar to why I pray for others, yet not myself. My reasoning for not praying for myself any longer was waking up one day and saying how can He have time for me when he is so busy assisting others with their needs. Sounds silly, but true.

I can't disagree with your statement:

'But then again...I don’t think “God” necessarily answers anyone’s prayers.
You can have “free will” or you can have “God” interfere, but I don’t personally believe you can necessarily have both."

Hits home--It is similar to why I pray for others, yet not myself. My reasoning for not praying for myself any longer was waking up one day and saying how can He have time for me when he is so busy assisting others with their needs. Sounds silly, but true.

This is how I function as well.
I have stopped praying for myself, I feel it is best directed elsewhere.
So to explain my statement in more depth, I do believe in the power of prayer, but I grimace every time I hear some music pop star, thank God that they made it...fuck those people...God did not help you win a music award...God did not help you get that touchdown...God seems to be more and more trivialized as a concept - my freewill thought is not concrete for me...perhaps there are places and people and times when some higher power does intervene.
I have seen what could be considered medical miracles working in the fields I have, but I have also seen my fair share of people and children dying.
Perhaps there is a grand plan and it was their time, but the needless suffering I have witnessed again and again causes me to question if any intervention actually takes place?
It doesn’t mean that I don’t pray.
In fact, I have been meaning to start a prayer chain thread (go for it).
It is how my mind is wired...I crave justice...I just sometimes find it hard to see how children dying in Syria from chlorine gas is exempted from an intervention by the traditional idea of who/what “God” is and the attributes given to said being.
Of course there are far deeper discussions as to why certain things happen the way they happen, and why we need to have painful experiences, how they shape us and those around us, etc.
So I agree with you...I still pray, I just don’t ever pray for myself anymore.

So to explain my statement in more depth, I do believe in the power of prayer, but I grimace every time I hear some music pop star, thank God that they made it...fuck those people...God did not help you win a music award...God did not help you get that touchdown...God seems to be more and more trivialized as a concept - my freewill thought is not concrete for me...perhaps there are places and people and times when some higher power does intervene.
I have seen what could be considered medical miracles working in the fields I have, but I have also seen my fair share of people and children dying.
Perhaps there is a grand plan and it was their time, but the needless suffering I have witnessed again and again causes me to question if any intervention actually takes place?
I doesn’t mean that I don’t pray.
It is how my mind is wired...I crave justice...I just sometimes find it hard to see how children dying in Syria from chlorine gas is exempted from an intervention by the traditional idea of who/what “God” is and the attributes given to said being.
Of course there are far deeper discussions as to why certain things happen the way they happen, and why we need to have painful experiences, how they shape us and those around us, etc.
I hear you SkareKrow, and thank you for expanding on your statement. I did get what your intent is in your post. We agree our prayer energies best serve others. Given some of your back story, aka history, you've shared with me on your having been in the guard and medical field work, etc., I sincerely relate to how you feel
..let me give you my take on God to ponder.
I feel the true "Source" of the breath of life is vastly different from the Earthly God I was taught to believe in as a young person. As a child, I viewed God much the same as I do now...an allowable god, by which I mean since I believe in the call of one's soul to complete the evolution of itself and reincarnation is a tool or school (for simplicity while explaining) on the path to enlightenment of purpose, therefore in the scripture of our destiny we have written experiences we are to witness in that evolution. These hold similarities in the texts of man, regardless of religion or lack of it, written in scriptures, prose, or novel. Some of these events are meant to shake us to our very core...to awaken us. Jesus, while he walked the earth was a extrordinary Teacher. He was quoted as saying, "One has to lose their self in order to find themself." Do we not do this each time we question the 'Why' of an event we witness? The why's like you list, for example, a baby is born and within weeks has the terrible disease of cancer, or is born blind, or the Syrian children you speak of... the list goes on, and on...as does yours as well as mine.
The first death I encountered, I believe I was four. My grandparents had dairy cows and one of the caves was still born. I remember my heart feeling like it shattered in my chest, partly because all life is important to me, and I've been surrounded by much death while here,... I asked my Grandpa, "Why?", through tears and sobbing, oh why could God be so mean as to take the baby cow's life before it ever had a chance to Be...I remember thinking how awful. I also recall hearing a voice that said 'God is an allowable god, it is through witnessing that we learn'...that voice wasn't my granddad, because I had run out in the middle of the field and threw myself to the ground in a tantrum because I was so upset. It was hearing that voice, and the odd thing was at the time, it came from within me and outside me all at once and all around, kind if like an envelopment. Of course, later, upon asking some of my adults around me about that voice I was shushed and told it was nonsense, I was just upset. "We don't hear voices". That has been an ongoing occurrence throughout life...being shushed, often shunned, that some of my tales are nonsense and that I'm some way 'crazy' because I trust in that voice. The voice isn't nonsense, but as I've aged I know now that voice comes from what I've come to call 'home' ...the place that all life comes from, and where we all will return again one day.
My belief in Source is a strong one. I do believe we are created from particles that grow into a baby human form...and I believe in the Source that breaths life into that form which allows us free will choice to get to where it is we are going
-- good choice(growth),
bad choice(stagnation),
no choice(idleness) and in giving us that 'choice' we can move through our life as we best we can...to our benefit or our detriment.
In addition, it's my belief that we all serve the purpose to teach others what we know while we are here. Because we all are one, some 'chose' to accept it, some do not. I have deep sympathy for those who do not, as it will take them longer to fulfill their purpose and complete their journey.
I follow along with some of your postings, and I say, Thank you Teacher for bringing me insights and information I may otherwise not have known. I believe that knowledge is key to ascention, and we are all here to learn from one another, regardless the difficulty in the lesson. ;)

Reactions: Kgal and Skarekrow
It doesn’t mean that I don’t pray.
Are you a Virgo?

Reactions: Skarekrow
I have been sorting through youtube videos, but I'm finding that the nature of this subject attracts a lot of controversy and conflicting information. Especially on youtube. As a novice, I really have no filter; no idea of what is the real McCoy and what isn't. Sometimes I see/hear/read something and I think, 'ok, this doesn't sound accurate at all' but then I end up having it verified as truth elsewhere... and sometimes, it's the opposite. So it helps to have someone who has dived in these depths as a guide.

And yeah! I'd definitely be interested in a reading. I'm always looking for new insights on how to read cards and it's not often that I get someone to do readings on me. I'm usually the one with the cards.

I extend the same offer to you if you'd like :)
I'm quite drawn to the Tarot. I really like the symbolism in it. They are universal archetypes that connect with the unconscious through the archetypes. Many people also interested in the I-Ching, The book of Changes I wonder? I sometimes do my own readings in both, but I find that what I can get can be fuzzy depending on whether I'm in a grounded place when I'm doing the reading, or if I'm looking for a particular outcome.

Lol. I said Virgo because of the attention to detail. But Taurus is a fellow earth sign. You shouldn't be riled by some other forum members so much, but I think you maybe share that characteristic with fellow taurean @Anywhere But Here. Plus conviction in your beliefs. We can't have some of the traits without the others! (Rather charming, though really). As a Saggi I'm often offending people and putting my foot in my mouth, but there are positive aspects too. At least I hope so!

Lol. I said Virgo because of the attention to detail. But Taurus is a fellow earth sign. You shouldn't be riled by some other forum members so much, but I think you maybe share that characteristic with fellow taurean @Anywhere But Here. Plus conviction in your beliefs. We can't have some of the traits without the others! (Rather charming, though really). As a Saggi I'm often offending people and putting my foot in my mouth, but there are positive aspects too. At least I hope so!

I can never see you offending people, @melissa* :)

Yes. I think you're pretty mindful of others. We all slip up now and again, but I haven't seen you say anything to rile anybody up without respectfully explaining your side.
Thank you! I think I still need to work on a few things, but appreciated!
:sneakyhug:

Reactions: Free and sassafras
I hear you SkareKrow, and thank you for expanding on your statement. I did get what your intent is in your post. We agree our prayer energies best serve others. Given some of your back story, aka history, you've shared with me on your having been in the guard and medical field work, etc., I sincerely relate to how you feel
..let me give you my take on God to ponder.
I feel the true "Source" of the breath of life is vastly different from the Earthly God I was taught to believe in as a young person. As a child, I viewed God much the same as I do now...an allowable god, by which I mean since I believe in the call of one's soul to complete the evolution of itself and reincarnation is a tool or school (for simplicity while explaining) on the path to enlightenment of purpose, therefore in the scripture of our destiny we have written experiences we are to witness in that evolution. These hold similarities in the texts of man, regardless of religion or lack of it, written in scriptures, prose, or novel. Some of these events are meant to shake us to our very core...to awaken us. Jesus, while he walked the earth was a extrordinary Teacher. He was quoted as saying, "One has to lose their self in order to find themself." Do we not do this each time we question the 'Why' of an event we witness? The why's like you list, for example, a baby is born and within weeks has the terrible disease of cancer, or is born blind, or the Syrian children you speak of... the list goes on, and on...as does yours as well as mine.
The first death I encountered, I believe I was four. My grandparents had dairy cows and one of the caves was still born. I remember my heart feeling like it shattered in my chest, partly because all life is important to me, and I've been surrounded by much death while here,... I asked my Grandpa, "Why?", through tears and sobbing, oh why could God be so mean as to take the baby cow's life before it ever had a chance to Be...I remember thinking how awful. I also recall hearing a voice that said 'God is an allowable god, it is through witnessing that we learn'...that voice wasn't my granddad, because I had run out in the middle of the field and threw myself to the ground in a tantrum because I was so upset. It was hearing that voice, and the odd thing was at the time, it came from within me and outside me all at once and all around, kind if like an envelopment. Of course, later, upon asking some of my adults around me about that voice I was shushed and told it was nonsense, I was just upset. "We don't hear voices". That has been an ongoing occurrence throughout life...being shushed, often shunned, that some of my tales are nonsense and that I'm some way 'crazy' because I trust in that voice. The voice isn't nonsense, but as I've aged I know now that voice comes from what I've come to call 'home' ...the place that all life comes from, and where we all will return again one day.
My belief in Source is a strong one. I do believe we are created from particles that grow into a baby human form...and I believe in the Source that breaths life into that form which allows us free will choice to get to where it is we are going
-- good choice(growth),
bad choice(stagnation),
no choice(idleness) and in giving us that 'choice' we can move through our life as we best we can...to our benefit or our detriment.
In addition, it's my belief that we all serve the purpose to teach others what we know while we are here. Because we all are one, some 'chose' to accept it, some do not. I have deep sympathy for those who do not, as it will take them longer to fulfill their purpose and complete their journey.
I follow along with some of your postings, and I say, Thank you Teacher for bringing me insights and information I may otherwise not have known. I believe that knowledge is key to ascention, and we are all here to learn from one another, regardless the difficulty in the lesson. ;)

I feel much the same way that you do.
Thank you for the thoughtfulness of your post.
I do think that being a witness is part of certain people’s “plan” or path.
We were all created, or came into creation, all quite similar yet so very different in every other way that is deep or meaningful besides the shallow differences like skin color.
And each of us will see the same thing in a thousand different ways...have a thousand different thoughts and those will lead us to anywhere and everywhere.

Yes, there can be reasons for such suffering to occur...by God interfering he is also interfering with the free choice of another person to inflict whatever pain, death, or discomfort they are free to inflict.
As for prayers being answered by God...I think it is more likely that our prayers are being answered by the collective consciousness of humanity...that wouldn’t violate anyone’s free will.
But like I said...I can’t rule out that some higher power does interfere from time to time in certain circumstances.
I don’t rule much out actually.
That seems to me as arrogant and ignorant.
Much better to ask “why”, than to never have had that thought imho.
You are just as much of a teacher, if not more to me than I am to you. ;)

We will all reach death’s door one day and we will see the truth of what we have done in our lives, good or bad.
At least, this is my belief.
Some would rather that we blink out of existence when we die...and those who assert such things can defend it well with the modern paradigms of science. They say, that it is our ego, preventing us from really believing that we cease to be...having the personal experiences I have had, I can say that it is not my ego saying I’m too important to not exist.
Rather, I think that is a good excuse for those who have not made study of such things, and have not experienced first-hand those experiences that lead some of us to have a degree of certainty, even if it is small.
It is amazing how many people would rather not search for “truth”...they put confines, and strict rules on what is construed as “truth”, if it does not fit nicely in that box, then it is feared and ultimately destroyed by human nature.
Just like you, I am saddened to see so many with shut eyes....so many who are apathetic to the world and life around them...who could care less if a child in Syria lives or dies...because they don’t see how it impacts their life...cozy in their bubble of not caring.
But I have hope too...I also see more and more people “waking up”, starting to critically think about life and what we have been spoon-fed since birth as “truth”.
Anyhow...much love!
-M

Let's not derail this thread, it is kinda sacred.

I picked up my attention to detail working in the various medical fields that I have worked.
Every position I held, also gave me the power of life or death in most instances...the margin for error is horrendous and has been quite frightening at times to be honest.
You HAVE to do the job right, and do it well, or bad things can happen.

As for being riled by people...I would have left the forum long ago if I let people here get under my skin...but I will stick up for what I know is right and good and just...I really don’t give a rats ass what so-and-so might say about me personally...people can talk all the shit they want...I might reply, but it certainly has never kept me up at night haha.
You know...as an INFJ, you kind of get used to the way people look at and approach you sometimes.

I picked up my attention to detail working in the various medical fields that I have worked.
Every position I held, also gave me the power of life or death in most instances...the margin for error is horrendous and has been quite frightening at times to be honest.
You HAVE to do the job right, and do it well, or bad things can happen.

As for being riled by people...I would have left the forum long ago if I let people here get under my skin...but I will stick up for what I know is right and good and just...I really don’t give a rats ass what so-and-so might say about me personally...people can talk all the shit they want...I might reply, but it certainly has never kept me up at night haha.
You know...as an INFJ, you kind of get used to the way people look at and approach you sometimes.
Maybe they get a ride from being on the Forum for that reason. Anyway, it wasn't meant as a criticism- but I'm not surprised you explained yourself. I appreciate your sensibilities, is really what I mean. I also worked in the NHS, and enjoyed it, though not in a cut throat environment like you, though strangely I could have seen myself doing so and being good at it.