Merkabah | Page 159 | INFJ Forum
What's really crazy is that cuttings can just keep growing and growing. Granny Smith apples? All of them came from one single source tree. They're all extensions of the same tree that was discovered almost 150 years ago. Literally. There's no other way to make them.
Well that same goes for plants in general…Dandelions that cover lawns and fields around the world all came from one original flower.
Or grass for that matter.
Very successful organisms!
I mean look at tumbleweeds…they weren’t even introduced into the US until the 1870’s and look at how they’ve spread!

Well that same goes for plants in general…Dandelions that cover lawns and fields around the world all came from one original flower.
Or grass for that matter.
Very successful organisms!
I mean look at tumbleweeds…they weren’t even introduced into the US until the 1870’s and look at how they’ve spread!

I mean they're literally parts of that same tree though. Every Granny Smith tree starts from a cutting and all the cuttings go back to the first tree because Granny Smith apples are not true to seed. If you plant a seed from a Granny Smith apple, you don't get a Granny Smith apple tree - you get one of its genetic ancestors. The only way to make more Granny Smith trees is to cut a piece off of one that already exists. Therefore every tree was literally a piece of the tree before it.

This is an image of an elusive, smaller-than-microscopic particle that not a single scientist on planet Earth knew existed before now.

Pentaquark1-be454eb29ff98bf16009cc2c3f060829.jpg

Pentaquark rendering by CERN.

It's called a pentaquark

Quarks are essential building blocks of pretty much everything in the universe.
If you stick three quarks together, you get a proton or a neutron.
Stick a bunch of protons and neutrons together, slap on an electron or two or 37, and you get an atom.

The pentaquark is five quarks stuck together, in fact.
Or, more specifically, it is four quarks stuck to an anti-quark.
It's not immediately clear what exactly the point of pentaquarks are or why they matter.
But the fact that they exist opens up a vast world of research possibility that didn't exist yesterday.

Latest wood-burning that I’m working on…still much more to do…Sensiko asked that I not turn this one into a Ouija board…I’ll do my best ;-)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Photo on 7-15-15 at 1.19 PM.jpg
    Photo on 7-15-15 at 1.19 PM.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 66
WHAT IS THE GOLDEN RATIO?

1476716_404671889664136_2008769990_n-700x510.jpg

WHAT IS THE GOLDEN RATIO AND WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH US?

In mathematics and the arts, two quantities are in golden ratio if their ratio is the same as the ratio of their sum to the larger of the two quantities.

Starting with 0 and 1, each new number in the sequence is simply the sum of the two before it.

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, . . .

The ratio of each successive pair of numbers in the sequence approximates phi (1.618. . .) , as 5 divided by 3 is 1.666…, and 8 divided by 5 is 1.60.
After the 40th number in the sequence, the ratio is accurate to 15 decimal places.

Evidence of this sequence in nature is prevalent to the smallest and largest of scales.
However, we do not have to look outside of our own bodies to see that we too are part of the Golden Ratio as you can see above.Having our feet to our naval represented as 1, from there to our head is .618.

You are the golden ratio in its entirety.

Evidence of these fingerprints of the creator is prevalent throughout nature outside of us too.

[video=youtube;iKmJVZCoMOI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iKmJVZCoMOI[/video]​

Reactions: PintoBean
11695939_1008915005794319_2176916299636079409_n.jpg

Rupert Sheldrake - The Science Delusion:
Why Materialism is not the Answer

[video=youtube;mR1SLQwHDog]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mR1SLQwHDog[/video]

Since 1981, Dr. Rupert Sheldrake has been researching morphic fields - his hypothesis about form-giving, immaterial fields which serve as a kind of blueprint for creation.
Although he succeeded to find more and more evidence supporting his case, his hypothesis has been mainly rejected by the mainstream scientific community.
In his lecture "The Science Delusion", Sheldrake points out several scientific dogmas which prevent science from overcoming its materialistic world view...

“Someone I once loved gave me a box full of darkness.

It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.”

~ Mary Oliver

Reactions: Tin Man
Who Is “Hooked” Into Your Aura?
Learn To Clear Negative Cords & Release Self-Sabotage

Screen-Shot-2015-07-07-at-3.34.27-PM-728x400.png

From an energetic perspective, there are three things that are integral to maintaining a healthy body and state of mind:
1) adequate energy flowing inward
2) proper releasing of unnecessary energy
3) proper energy flow.

If any one of these three is out of balance, a number of energetic disturbances can result.
When our energy isn’t flowing properly, a part of you will feel “stuck” — like your progress has been halted and no matter what you do, it feels like you cannot move forward.

If this sounds familiar, you may be experiencing the energetic phenomenon called “cording.”
A cord acts somewhat like a leash between you and a situation, environment, memory, or person keeping you energetically bonded.

The cord is a result from a perceived need to be attached.
There are a number of different types of cords, each serving a unique purpose.

All types of cording essentially do the same thing: they keep you attached to something or someone in a negative way.
When cords are discovered, healed, and released, the result is a greater ability to move forward in life easily.

Below are three ways to know if an energetic cord may be holding you back:

1. Feeling like you can’t move on after a break up.

There are many reasons for why we form cords to an ex-partner.
Blaming yourself or that other person for the break up, feeling like you need that person in your life, regret or shame around the relationship, or even wanting to make them jealous can create negative cords between you.

These cords will make it difficult for you to move on and will drain energy from you.
It takes two people to form a cord but only one person to cut it.

In order to release a relationship cord you must determine your reason for forming it, work out any emotions that may still be stuck, and give yourself permission to move forward and leave this person behind.

2. Blaming a person/event/situation for your current reality

Playing the victim will create cords because it means you’re abdicating responsibility in some way.
When you do this, you disempower yourself and are metaphorically held hostage by a particular person or event.

An example of this is blaming your job or partner for making you feel miserable rather than taking responsibility for your own happiness.
In this case, the only way this cord can be released is by effectively dealing with the trauma of the relationship or event and taking responsibility for your actions so that you can let the memory go.

3. “Over-giving” until you’re depleted

This is really a form of martyrdom.
Giving excessive amounts of energy away without giving back to yourself is a definite way to create cording.

When you have the “give, give, give” mentality with no “taking back” to balance the equation, you will attract a lot of people that will lap up all of that extra energy without giving anything back to you in return.

When you find one of these people, remember that you attracted them into your experience.
They are there as a result of your desire to “over give,” as is the cord that formed between you. In order to release this cord you must be willing to alter your behaviour by giving back to yourself, saying “no” to those that walk all over you, and giving only what you are able to.

If necessary, you may also need to let go of the relationship/career/situation if it is still toxic after your behaviour has been changed.

In all cases, taking responsibility is the first step to releasing a negative cord.

You must realize that on some level, you felt like you “needed” that person/situation and that was why the cord was formed.
Sometimes we “need” a crappy job to justify our feelings of unhappiness or we will “need” the drama of an ex-partner to distract us from our fear of moving on with life.

Cords, just like any other type of energetic disruption, are there to serve us by teaching us something.
So, if you believe you may have a few making you feel held back, take the time to journal your feelings about the situation/person/event to determine why you may have felt like you “needed” to attach yourself to that energy in the first place.

This offers a great opportunity to learn about your fears, your strengths, and the joy of taking responsibility.

Funny!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Louis+CK+-+Indians%2C+White+People+and+God%27s+Earth[/video]

11737812_10153664776385934_6697470398073893401_n.jpg

Still Deep Out Proctor: Missed my astral plane.

I'm changing my mind about "not being sure that I believe any of this {recent} stuff".
I believe that quite a lot of it HAPPENED but I can't come up with HOW.
Oh well, the curse of our interesting hobby persists. .... soldiering on.

Well, THAT was startling, not as startling as it was to our witness though.

1983: Te Ngaere, NZ. A lady was sitting in her living room, presumably enjoying the thunderstorm raging outside [I know that I like them anyway.] BIG BOOM right outside her door. As she stared at the brightening area beneath the door, a flow of light began to enter the room. There had been some metal tools strewn in one area of the floor, and the lightflow became a blob moving to and settling into the middle of the surrounding tools. "Arms" then reached out of the blob and sought out the tools, weaving around them and then retracting back into the blobby mass. Now the "arms" reappeared and extended again. No sound and no odor was apparent. Suddenly the blob retracted its arms again, and took off for the slot beneath the doorway and back outside. The lady didn't regret the egress of her weird visitor.

Of course this seems like some form of lightning --- shall we call it "Blob Lightning?" It's visitation lasted about 15 seconds and so its existence would have been longer than that, maybe much longer. No matter whether we wave off such experiences as "ball lightning" or not, the fact that electrical lightning is composed of particles with the same negative charge means that they all should be repulsing each other and no such balling-up should be happening at all [there are some esoteric theories which try to explain this, but they ARE theories and pretty much debated.] Most "living room type" ball lightning experiences have quite a bit of literal sizzle sound and "ozone odor" to them, so this one was odd in that sense too. Just something natural ---- well, "natural" yes; "just", no.

1976, some town in Hawaii. [sounds like Honolulu, but unstated.]

A husband and wife, he a 20 year military officer, were in their apartment overlooking the harbor. The wife was in the kitchen and he in the living room. Suddenly the condo was filling with a burning smell but no smoke. The wife was screaming: "I'm burning! SOFT burning!"

When the husband ran in, she had ripped off her terrycloth housecoat and was stamping on it. This was a useless act, as it turned out that there was no fire there. The housecoat when inspected smelt of scorching but there was no smoke. The fabric in one place [high on her back] showed a definite scorch mark. The mark did not penetrate the entire thickness of the fabric, although her skin was mildly burned beneath that point at her upper left shoulder.

The wife thought that somehow she must have caught fire from the stove, despite the location of the scorch in such an unlikely place. She felt as if she was "soft burning" and it definitely hurt. The thought of both of them was: could this have been a very mild form of spontaneous human combustion that they had heard about? In the decade or more since the occurrence and the report to SITU, there had never been anything else remotely like this.

One wonders if some action that she forgot got her upper back somehow close to the stove despite the awkwardness in doing so, and this is all we need to explain this. Or did some burning remnant of a neighbors fire drift in their window unnoticed and alight [and a-light] on her back?

Sometime during 1973, Niagara Falls, ONT.

A group of tourists were near Horseshoe Falls enjoying the scene. A short distance away, a parked car with nobody in or around it suddenly turned on its lights. As tourists watched, the headlight lenses then shattered. The horn then began blowing and the engine turned on. Finally the whole car burst into flames and, as a last suicidal gesture to the universe, the windshield exploded. When the fire authorities arrived they said: nothing to see here; just a short circuit.

Uhhhh.... WHAT!?

Well, you can read this one. 1983: Wharncliffe, WV.

A family moves into a Church as All Hell Breaks Loose in their nearby home. "Fire shooting six inches" out of electrical sockets, and fires continuing even after the power is turned off. Fires appear in trash containers, closets, rugs, mattresses, bulletin boards ... the bulletin boards were in the Church after the family moved over.

Just another evening near Proctor, WV.

In 1971, Edwin Robinson of Falmouth, ME was in a serious traffic accident, which left him blind. Fast forwarding to 1980, Edwin Robinson was blessed with another accident --- he got struck by lightning and knocked unconscious. He lay there for awhile and finally regained his senses. They were not the only thing that he regained. Opening his eyes he noticed a change. Shortly his ability to see focussed things returned after the nine year hiatus. One of his first treats was seeing his two granddaughters for the first time. He remarked: Isn't this great!!!?

Yes sir, that it is --- very odd, but great nevertheless.

Another sort of "revitalizing force?"

1935?: Navaho reservation.

A New York physician named Harlow Brooks is visiting the people trying to do what good he can. He sees a young woman with a "generalized" case of tuberculosis on a "relentlessly deteriorative course." Dr. Brooks and the western hospital could do nothing for her. The girl's relatives decided to give up there and go back to their native shaman. The shaman lead the girl on a week long ritual process, which Dr. Brooks observed to have almost killed her. She was removed and taken back to her parents' home. Dr. Brooks ultimately got around to the part of the reservation where she and her family had their home, and she was there, smiling, happy, and seeming in good health. Everything that Dr. Brooks could assess showed him a patient apparently fully cured. {this report was written up in the American Journal of Surgery by Brooks.}

1981: another article, this time in The Journal of the American Medical Association, written by Dr. Richard Kilpatrick, described a female patient, also a Native American, who had a confirmed condition of end-stage kidney disease. As the hospital could do nothing, she returned to the village in which she'd grown up, and the local shaman was consulted. Kilpatrick didn't know what the shaman did, but when saw the lady again, she was suddenly completely cured. His comment in JAMA: "How in the world did a village witch-doctor cure terminal medically intractable nephritis?"

USE THE FORCE, LUKE!

1988: London, UK.

Sir Alfred J. Ayer, age 87, was hospitalized for pneumonia and getting back to health when he choked on his hospital dinner and ... well ... died. He was worked on for four minutes trying to restart his heart. When it did finally regain its lifecycling rhythm, he slowly came to. One of the things that he reported was having a near-death experience.

Some readers will recognize Ayer's name as belonging to one of the world's most outspoken prominent atheists [until the new crop of Dawkins, Hawking, Gould et al came along]. So, an NDE for Ayers was something unexpected, especially by him. ... and it was a bit different.

In his "encounter" Ayers saw a brilliant red light which "confronted" him. It was so bright that it was painful, even when he tried to look away. Ayers had no normal communication, but was somehow convinced that this red light "was responsible for the government of the Universe." He believed that it was communicated to him somehow that the Light had "ministers" and that two of these "creatures" were placed in charge of Time and Space. These creatures, he saw, had bungled their jobs, and Time and Space were badly jumbled.

How did this event affect our leading atheist? He stayed an atheist. But his past convictions were shook up a little. He admitted that his previous conviction that his medical death would "be the end of me" was now weakened, and maybe that will not be the end. Perversely holding onto his lifelong fatalism, though, he added that he hoped that it would still be his end.

Puzzling "philosophy", eh? Too proud to change? Too afraid that something else might be waiting? Something very emotionally strong is going on here for this bright man to fervently hope that his death will be his utter end, and, viewing life in the biggest picture, his existence, fading from all memories, will be finally purposeless. Steven Weinberg, physics Nobelist, was at least intellectually honest enough to recognize that his own fatalistic obliteration meant an ultimately meaninglessness to his individual life. ... and that the whole of human existence had a fundamental tragedy about its course.

Sad. Gentlemen, your philosophy is not for me, but I'll pray for you happily.

Back to the NDE: what can we make of it? It's a "Light" which seemed to be a ruling Entity. But the experience was mixed with odd thoughts as well about the guardians of right-function of time and space --- I haven't noticed much falling apart of Time and Space myself, and I don't think that Science has either. Maybe those "glitches", and "jottles" ... hmmmm.

Nah.

Time to rest my overheated neurons --- no redlight NDE for me tonight.

Back in a couple of days with another bunch of the weird outlier stuff.

Till then, Peace.

How Humanity Has Enslaved Itself

enslav-728x400.jpg

Most people won’t believe they are enslaved, though some believe they are enslaved by the ruling elite.
But when we look deeper into this predicament, we may be able to see that we are in fact enslaved or trapped by our own minds.

Man is a slave.
He is not born as a slave, he is born free.
He is born as freedom, but he is found in chains everywhere.
He lives in chains, he dies in chains.
This is the greatest calamity that has happened to humanity.

– Osho

Feeling vs. Expression

We have a feeling, and then there is the expression of that feeling.
The feeling is the intent, the motivation, the driving force.

The expression is the action we take to express this feeling.
This operates throughout life in everything we do.

But conflict and suffering arise when the expression does not match the feeling – and I believe this is the predicament of most of humanity.
For example, an artist has a strong feeling about something, which is authentic; she expresses it on canvas.

This expression pleases some people and they buy her work; she gains money and reputation.
Her expression gets noticed and becomes fashionable.

She seeks to reproduce something of similar quality, and the expression becomes habitual and stylized.
Inevitably, the expression becomes more important than the feeling, and soon the feeling evaporates.

When expression becomes all-important because it is pleasurable, satisfying, or profitable, then there is cleavage between expression and feeling.
When the feeling IS the expression then the conflict doesn’t arise, and there is no contradiction.

But when profit and thought (desire, power, money, status, ego) intervene, then this feeling is lost through greed, and we become a slave to money, desire, and ego.
The passion of feeling is entirely different from the passion of expression, and most of society is caught in the passion of expression.

Let’s take a lawyer, for example.
How many lawyers do you know of who are really passionate about upholding the law, and making society morally and ethically positive?

Or, perhaps do you think their driving force and intent is the money and status that comes with being a lawyer?
You only need to look at what lawyers charge to answer that question.

Lets take a doctor.
Totally interested in healing people?

Or perhaps money has some say in it?
I think you’d be hard pressed to find anybody who isn’t in their career for what they can get out of it – money.

To be brutally honest, I feel that it would be very rare to find somebody whose life and career totally reflects their feeling, and doesn’t care one iota about the remuneration.
Maybe it was like that in the beginning for most people; the excitement, new prospects.

But as with most jobs, the feeling withers and is replaced by the need to survive from it.

Is Life a Job?

We live in a world where life is basically a job.
We believe it to be “normal” to have our alarm set in the morning, to wake up and rush around, to sacrifice the whole day in order to make money, and then look toward the weekend for respite.

Is this the life we imagined as a kid?
Are we truly on this wondrous planet to make life mostly about earning money?

And then we trap ourselves again – because we are thinking, “Well yes, I have to provide for other people, I sacrifice myself in this job so that others can be happy and healthy.” And we do this without ever looking or stepping foot outside the box we have created for ourselves.

We get trapped by fear; fear of the unknown.
But in truth, there are millions of people all over the world who live on essentially nothing, who have a fraction of the possessions we do, and are ten times happier and content.

But!
If you see this in yourself, if you understand the way in which you have sacrificed the present so that you may live happily in the future; if you see the way you have sacrificed time with your children so that you can earn money; if you see the cleavage between your truest, deepest feelings about life and the actual way you live life – then this is an opportunity!

If you can see yourself doing all or any of this, then why not make changes?
Do you really need all that stuff, the upgraded car, the bigger house?

Do you need to work so many hours?
Are you bringing to life your deepest passions and feelings?

You can tell when the feeling is the expression: when you are feeling creative, spontaneous, excited, passionate.
When you jump out of bed, when the world just seems like a big playground.

That’s a pretty good indicator.
Whereas it’s also just as easy to tell when the expression has become all important, and the feeling has dissolved.

It’s the exact opposite.
When you struggle to get up in the morning, when you want to be somewhere else, when you look toward the weekend, when your mind is set on pay day, etc.

Why not have a go at changing things up?

I Suffer From Depression: Don’t Be Afraid of Me

I-Suffer-From-Depression-Dont-Be-Afraid-Of-Me-300x212.jpg

My name is Elzbieta, and I suffered from major depression for many, many years.
In my late 30’s, after two major brain seizures caused by a suicide attempt, I was finally able to overcome my severe depression and the suicidal tendencies that tormented me for nearly 3 decades.

When I was depressed and suicidal, people always seemed to shy away from me.
Even my own family appeared to be intimidated by me and my condition.

No one knew how to talk to me.
I could see the fear in everyone’s eyes and in their body language.

I could sense it in the energy coming from them.
It hurt like hell.

It made me feel rejected, unwanted and grotesque.

I used to wonder: “Am I talking too much? Am I too self-involved? Am I too self-centered? Why is everyone in such a hurry to walk away from me?”

Sometimes I even wondered if I smelled bad… I used to keep checking my breath by blowing the air into the palm of my hand in an attempt to figure out whether my bad breath was the reason for the apparent discomfort I was causing in others.

But nothing I had ever tried made any difference.
The more I continued with trying to please others, the more annoyed everyone seemed to be with me.

In school no one wanted to sit next to me.
At home wasn’t that much different.

Everyone was involved with their own existence.
Mine had way too much darkness around it and no one was eager to have their energy sucked by it.

Loneliness and the sense of being a burden to others were the closest “friends” I had.
I was overwhelmed with a sense of feeling ashamed.

Ashamed of not having a real friends.
Ashamed of always having to be by myself.

When I finally got married in my mid-thirties, I remember thinking to myself:

“I finally met someone who’s not afraid of being around me. Well now everyone will know that there is nothing wrong with me. People won’t be afraid of me anymore. The women won’t have to picture in their heads me going after their husbands. I won’t pose any threat to them anymore. Everyone will know that I am normal. Everyone will know that I am acceptable.”

Luckily for me, when I finally started the process of my ‘inner healing,’ I begun to see my old way of thinking for what it was — a pure nonsense.
I stopped caring about what others thought of me.

I released the fear of being not approved.
In order to do that, I forced myself to accept everything completely.

I forced myself to forgive and accept the rejection.
It was the only way for me in which I was able to heal this old emotional wound that I made myself carry around for so long.

I finally embraced myself.
And so here I am today, doing everything I can to assist others with doing the same.

I’m grateful for having allowed myself the change from within me to finally take place.
I’m grateful for the chance to encourage the positive change in the world around me as well.

I want to see people not being afraid of anyone anymore.
I want this world to be a place where judgment and bad stigmas derived from it are considered to be totally uncool.

I want to see people hugging each other more often.
I wanna live in a neighborhood where neighbors view each other as extended family.

Where no one is forced to lock their doors, or their hearts for that matter.
Where children are being raised with love by the entire “village” as opposed to being left alone in front of the big TVs.

Where resources are being gladly shared.
Where the diversities are being cherished, celebrated and utilized as an exciting way of learning new things.

I wanna find myself living in a new world in which indifference, intolerance and hatred is just something that we can all barely recall…
Consciously or subconsciously — this is what every depressed person wishes for.

This is why we get depressed in the first place…
If you’re reading this and you’re depressed, I challenge you to help to heal this world by starting to forgive and accept yourself, others, and everything around you.

If on the other hand you’ve never had the privilege of going through prolonged depression in your life, I challenge you to renounce the fear of depression and people affected by it.

I challenge you to make their journey of the recovery a lot less bumpy by showing them that even though you can’t fully understand them, that you support them.

Just keep in mind that a depressed person is a human being desperately attempting to break free from the limiting boundaries created by our human minds.

Last edited:
How Humanity Has Enslaved Itself

Most people won’t believe they are enslaved, though some believe they are enslaved by the ruling elite.
But when we look deeper into this predicament, we may be able to see that we are in fact enslaved or trapped by our own minds.

Man is a slave.
He is not born as a slave, he is born free.
He is born as freedom, but he is found in chains everywhere.
He lives in chains, he dies in chains.
This is the greatest calamity that has happened to humanity.

– Osho

Feeling vs. Expression

We have a feeling, and then there is the expression of that feeling.
The feeling is the intent, the motivation, the driving force.

The expression is the action we take to express this feeling.
This operates throughout life in everything we do.

But conflict and suffering arise when the expression does not match the feeling – and I believe this is the predicament of most of humanity.
For example, an artist has a strong feeling about something, which is authentic; she expresses it on canvas.

This expression pleases some people and they buy her work; she gains money and reputation.
Her expression gets noticed and becomes fashionable.

She seeks to reproduce something of similar quality, and the expression becomes habitual and stylized.
Inevitably, the expression becomes more important than the feeling, and soon the feeling evaporates.

When expression becomes all-important because it is pleasurable, satisfying, or profitable, then there is cleavage between expression and feeling.
When the feeling IS the expression then the conflict doesn’t arise, and there is no contradiction.

But when profit and thought (desire, power, money, status, ego) intervene, then this feeling is lost through greed, and we become a slave to money, desire, and ego.
The passion of feeling is entirely different from the passion of expression, and most of society is caught in the passion of expression.

Let’s take a lawyer, for example.
How many lawyers do you know of who are really passionate about upholding the law, and making society morally and ethically positive?

Or, perhaps do you think their driving force and intent is the money and status that comes with being a lawyer?
You only need to look at what lawyers charge to answer that question.

Lets take a doctor.
Totally interested in healing people?

Or perhaps money has some say in it?
I think you’d be hard pressed to find anybody who isn’t in their career for what they can get out of it – money.

To be brutally honest, I feel that it would be very rare to find somebody whose life and career totally reflects their feeling, and doesn’t care one iota about the remuneration.
Maybe it was like that in the beginning for most people; the excitement, new prospects.

But as with most jobs, the feeling withers and is replaced by the need to survive from it.

Is Life a Job?

We live in a world where life is basically a job.
We believe it to be “normal” to have our alarm set in the morning, to wake up and rush around, to sacrifice the whole day in order to make money, and then look toward the weekend for respite.

Is this the life we imagined as a kid?
Are we truly on this wondrous planet to make life mostly about earning money?

And then we trap ourselves again – because we are thinking, “Well yes, I have to provide for other people, I sacrifice myself in this job so that others can be happy and healthy.” And we do this without ever looking or stepping foot outside the box we have created for ourselves.

We get trapped by fear; fear of the unknown.
But in truth, there are millions of people all over the world who live on essentially nothing, who have a fraction of the possessions we do, and are ten times happier and content.

But!
If you see this in yourself, if you understand the way in which you have sacrificed the present so that you may live happily in the future; if you see the way you have sacrificed time with your children so that you can earn money; if you see the cleavage between your truest, deepest feelings about life and the actual way you live life – then this is an opportunity!

If you can see yourself doing all or any of this, then why not make changes?
Do you really need all that stuff, the upgraded car, the bigger house?

Do you need to work so many hours?
Are you bringing to life your deepest passions and feelings?

You can tell when the feeling is the expression: when you are feeling creative, spontaneous, excited, passionate.
When you jump out of bed, when the world just seems like a big playground.

That’s a pretty good indicator.
Whereas it’s also just as easy to tell when the expression has become all important, and the feeling has dissolved.

It’s the exact opposite.
When you struggle to get up in the morning, when you want to be somewhere else, when you look toward the weekend, when your mind is set on pay day, etc.

Why not have a go at changing things up?

This is saying what I figured out a long time ago. Suppression of the innate creative expression is what's making humanity sick - both mentally and physically.

In seeing people wake up to this fact I notice the first thing they move towards is Fear....because they start looking around and see how stuck they are. They won't say "slave" yet...though...but it's coming.

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION],

This is a late response to your golden ratio post above. It's Sacred Geometry taught in a Donald Duck cartoon from 1959 :)

[video=youtube;kVTPwPh7ioU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVTPwPh7ioU[/video]

@Skarekrow,

This is a late response to your golden ratio post above. It's Sacred Geometry taught in a Donald Duck cartoon from 1959 :)

[video=youtube;kVTPwPh7ioU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVTPwPh7ioU[/video]

I’ve seen that one, it’s really great!
Thanks for posting it!

[video=youtube;lOPPl_liDGU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lOPPl_liDGU[/video]​