Men and women are different. And that's okay | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Men and women are different. And that's okay

I think a lot of the problem is due to a lack of appropriately channelling information about physiology. It's not really a topic people engage in scientifically of their own accord.

Did someone say physiology for real? I am in...

I am not sure why this is such a controversial statement in this day and age. There are obvious biological differences and we are often so busy trying to deny them that it hurts people.

Not all men are the same.
Not all women are the same.

Both have variance.

Discuss

What I have seen this goddamn society make is a mess of expected/constructed societal roles vs. your sex chromosomes and subsequently your gonads.

The definition of the word a woman is now not a safe ground, nor is a male.
That is whacked.

I agree slant, that there is definitely not enough talk about men, their well being, sexuality and development because that would probably send the feministic cult into a psychotic episode or what. But this world desperately calls for mature, well-balanced males with enough space for their expression and if we aren't willing to delve into it rather sweeping it under the rug, it won't get any better. The same goes for females, but I think that there is some groundwork...

The statement though still remains the same,
that being female has as many flavours as there are females and same goes for males.
Your dress code preference/career choice doesn't make you less female (although the femininity from the societal viewpoint might get questioned).
I got disappointed by some literature talking about femininity and females, as they completely failed to acknowledge this.

Although what is now being discussed among scientists, is that empathy, per se, associated greatly with women is not solely based on hormonal levels or their differences among males and females. Which is weird, because that would imply, that women might not be weaker sex ( read exhibiting concern, empathy, sensitivity or care etc.) that much by nature of their physiological make-up, as we would like to think.

Quote: "As sensitivity and emotionality are part of the stereotypic feminine role, it is likely that women are more willing than men to present themselves as being empathetic, even if actual empathic responsiveness is similar between sexes."

From: Men,women...who cares? A population-based study on sex differences and gender roles in empathy and moral cognition
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?type=printable&id=10.1371/journal.pone.0179336

Although the progesterone+estrogen combo (weaker sex because we cry) is proven to cause mood disturbances and has depressive effects to some extent. Would not recommend.

Long story short:
Female differ, males differ, and it doesn't mean something is wrong with you, hormones are nasty little fuckers, empathy is not the domain of females as it seemed, society is confused, sex is XY/XX, gender is behaviour/expression. (still not justifiable to have like, 72). I wish there was more talk about the development of males and females respectively because we lack genuine, stable people regardless of sex.

It's complex (enormously fascinating), not well understood yet and therefore hella confusing to the majority of people.

women have fun bags, we don't

would it be so weird if their personality naturally had a different makeup to correspond with it?

Last edited:
Social media will have you believe kinds of garbage.A bunch of victims and pussies who live in a fake reality where the worst shit happens everyday, and the opposite gender is the reason for all their problems. None of this shit is real (*95% less real). If you interacted with real people in the real world, you'd realize shit aint that bad. And if it is, then maybe you're actually the problem.

What I'm trying to say is: don't base your beliefs on social media.

Social media will have you believe kinds of garbage.A bunch of victims and pussies who live in a fake reality where the worst shit happens everyday, and the opposite gender is the reason for all their problems. None of this shit is real (*95% less real). If you interacted with real people in the real world, you'd realize shit aint that bad. And if it is, then maybe you're actually the problem.

What I'm trying to say is: don't base your beliefs on social media.
I don't have social media so I think it would be hard for me to do that

I don't know if I'm impressed or disappointed with the fact that this did not result in a cut throat debate insisting the opposite
Everyone has boobs and clits. Some are just bigger, and some are smaller.

I also have balls. They’re just inverted into a vagina and uterus and my testicles got kicked and went so far up backwards, now they’re “ovaries”.

Is that more what you expected?