INTP - Oppossum
INTJ - Coyote
ENFP - Otter
ENFJ - Stag
ENTJ - Bear
ENTP - Fox
ESTJ - Falcon
ESTP - Magpie

INTP--Owl or Leopard. Solitary, above it all and self-sufficient.

How about MBTI totem unicorns.

INFJ Unicorn:

images

INTJ Unicorn:

images

Don't know if this applies to other INFJs (or if I'm really an INFJ, anyway), but I've always related to wolverines.

They mostly mind their own business and eat the left-overs of what larger predators kill. But when they're hungry enough, or when attacked, their viciousness is almost unparalleled.

They're similar to a bear or a lion, with almost equivalent strength and ferociousness, but with a smaller, sleeker, less conspicuous appearance.

According to Wikipedia, their prey "mainly consists of small to large-sized mammals, but the wolverine has been recorded killing prey such as adult deer that are many times larger than itself."
And, in one account, "a wolverine attacked a polar bear and clung to its throat until the bear suffocated."

It seems to me that INFJs are mostly quiet, benevolent creatures, but vicious and unstoppable when provoked.

And it seems as though they are often unmotivated or passive about most things, but when they DO decide to do something, they don't let anyone or anything get in their way.

If this rings true, then my vote for INFJ is the wolverine.

Last edited:
Also,

I agree that Rabbit is a good choice for INFP.

They're similar to INFJs, in that they are not always soft as they appear.

Like a rabbit, they're gentle, and cute, and fuzzy and all that, but they could gnaw through BONE if provoked.

I agree that Rabbit is a good choice for INFP. They're similar to INFJs, in that they are not always soft as they appear. Like a rabbit, they're gentle, and cute, and fuzzy and all that, but they could gnaw through BONE if provoked.
bunny.jpg
INFP : Vorpal Bunny

Reactions: sassafras