ESTJ: 1%
INTP: 1%
ENFJ: 1%
ENFP: 1%
ESTP: 0%
ESFP: 0%
ISTJ: 0%
ESFJ: 0%

I'll try to rustle up older posts from other forums.

Put in my blog post and got INTJ.

Shit, was I the king this whole time?

INTJ: 63%
ENTP: 18%
INFP: 6%
INFJ: 2%
ISTP: 2%
ISFJ: 1%
ENTJ: 1%
ISFP: 1%
ESTJ: 1%
INTP: 1%
ENFJ: 1%
ENFP: 1%
ESTP: 0%
ESFP: 0%
ISTJ: 0%
ESFJ: 0%

I'll try to rustle up older posts from other forums.

Speaking of which, have you made any further progress towards identifying your type? :)

I believe it used to be xNTP but now it's xxxx! :smile:

Ok, so I decided to submit two different types of writing to the MBTI text analyzer: an extract from my philosophical project, Ontological Investigations; and an extract from my fictional project, The Interview. Here are my results:

For Ontological Investigations

INTJ
71%
INFJ
15%
ENTP
5%
INTP
5%

For The Interview

INTJ
53%
ENFP
11%
INFP
11%
INFJ
9%
INTP
4%

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Perhaps the most interesting takeaway here is that even analyzing an apparently very Fi-oriented text like The Interview yields an INFJ result very close to the INFP/ENFP one. When it comes to Ontological Investigations, however, there is not a trace of NFP but loads of Ni.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, have you made any further progress towards identifying your type? :)

I believe it used to be xNTP but now it's xxxx! :smile:

I've mostly decided MBTI is a time/thought sink, but I might be up for a typing. :p

The last Type Me answer (elsewhere) was ESFP though.

Reactions: John K and Ren
I've mostly decided MBTI is a time/thought sink, but I might be up for a typing. :p

The last Type Me answer (elsewhere) was ESFP though.

It is definitely a time/thought sink, haha.

I'd say you're on the Ti/Fe axis. Would ENTP be a possibility?

Reactions: John K and Krypton
I fed that some of my project papers that were more on the scientific side and I was 98% INTJ. I hate to say it but that's not a very good algorithm, basic.

intj.png

Reactions: John K
I plugged in a few of my posts. All of them come back around 45% to 67% INTJ, with INTP trailing behind

I put in my creative writing and same thing. 47% INTJ, 22% INTP, 5% ENFP

I swear I remember there was another one of these things floating around that had slightly more variety... seems like this one is convinced that everyone is a secret INTJ.

I plugged in a few of my posts. All of them come back around 45% to 67% INTJ, with INTP trailing behind

I put in my creative writing and same thing. 47% INTJ, 22% INTP, 5% ENFP

I swear I remember there was another one of these things floating around that had slightly more variety... seems like this one is convinced that everyone is a secret INTJ.

An RP post I put in was ENFP at least. Maybe we'll get variety with creative posts only.

An RP post I put in was ENFP at least. Maybe we'll get variety with creative posts only.

If so, that's worrisome. Most of my creative stuff comes back INTJ. That makes me think my writing is wooden and more dissertation-like than something flow-y

RP? I'm not familiar.

Roleplaying. Dungeons and Dragons but on forums and things.

If you're not familiar with DnD, it's a game in which people collaborate to tell a story, with most people acting as individual characters and one person controlling the environment that reacts to (or, more often, guides) them. It's also got gamey elements that are toned down in most forum roleplaying.

Roleplaying. Dungeons and Dragons but on forums and things.

If you're not familiar with DnD, it's a game in which people collaborate to tell a story, with most people acting as individual characters and one person controlling the environment that reacts to (or, more often, guides) them. It's also got gamey elements that are toned down in most forum roleplaying.
Ohhh!

In that case, I bet there's something going on with passive voice vs active voice.

Dialogue-heavy character pieces get ENFJ with INTJ dragging behind.

Me: Pulpy science-fiction in third-person:
ENFP 48%; INFP 21%; INTJ 10%; ESTJ 3%; ENFJ 2%; ISTP 2%; INTP 2%; INFJ 2%; ENTP 2%; ENTJ 2%, et al.

Me: first-person science-fiction in the voice of an unrelatable alien:
INFP 37%; INTJ 19%; INTP 8%; ENTP 7%; ENFP 5%; ENTJ 5%; ISTP 5%; INFJ 4%; ISFP 2%; ESTJ 2%; ENFJ 2%, et al.

Wow, this last one is pretty impressive considering what I was trying to achieve (the character I was trying to portray).

Yeah I've done some RP with forum folks in the past, but for a Warhammer 40k game. This is years ago, though. I remember we had a Mary Sue in our party who would ruin every negotiation or interrogation with outbursts of ultraviolence - I could see the outcome of the whole campaign coming the moment he read his character description, lol.

Submitted two short writing pieces I did, one was ENFP again
3rd person with dialogue?

Here's an excerpt from a prose poem and it's results:
The masters of the teeming masses have spoken. Nay to quality. Nay to art. Nay to soul and nail to bone. Give each one a clone of mine and have them do as I do. Sift the seas for blemishes and smooth out the bed; level the mountains and fill in the rivers and scorch the forests away. Do it methodically, in neat rows with the latest tools and smoothest action. Then polish the land and plate the Earth in iron and show my face in its reflection.
View attachment 59439

INFP/INTP apparently.