Matt Lauer Fired From NBC. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Matt Lauer Fired From NBC.

I suppose you're right Ren. We should encourage him in using Fe. Have a like, EH. :)

Exactly! Ok, now time to do an online search and figure out who Matt Lauer actually is, because I have not the vaguest idea.

EH, as a self proclaimed lover of reality, I'm certain you will appreciate the fact that there are not enough users online on this forum for you to obtain a thousand likes.

Souce: https://www.infjs.com/online/
And yet....and yet.....

Edit: I don't love reality. Not even close. It is only through embracing it though that we have the hope of sloving the issues we claim we want to solve.

Last edited:
I know. I so live for this.

https://www.ranker.com/list/republican-sex-scandals/web-infoguy

Anyway, people are sort of looking at this all wrong. All of these scandals involve people in power. Gender, political affiliation, race etc etc are not relevant. The fucking media is just presenting its bullshit like it always does and in this age of fake feminist triggering hyper sensitivity against the "threats" of the white man, this shit is going to sell like hot cakes.

Jesus Christ it's so obvious. Stop this inter-fighting bullshit. Quit playing into this garbage.
There will always be and has always been sexual scandal of various kinds. You don't think it's happening at all among all the other demographics??? Give me a fucking break.

Just use this as an example to create better policy and personal ethics. Maybe stop being a creeper as best you can or find a healthy release for it, because we are ALL sexual creatures with carnal urges and what not. Take some personal responsibility in your own life and quit worrying about stupid power plays of the economic elite.

i-concur.jpg

Of all Trump's deficiencies (and there are many) I actually don't think that a history of being a sex pest is one of them. Yeah, there's the notorious Pussygate comments, but if you look at his actual history, it's been one of serial monogamy with no known big issues. The "dirty dossier" of fame never emerged and no credible source has pointed him out as being a harassor or rapist. Unlike, for example, a certain former president and his enabling wife.

https://www.ranker.com/list/republican-sex-scandals/web-infoguy

Anyway, people are sort of looking at this all wrong. All of these scandals involve people in power. Gender, political affiliation, race etc etc are not relevant. The fucking media is just presenting its bullshit like it always does and in this age of fake feminist triggering hyper sensitivity against the "threats" of the white man, this shit is going to sell like hot cakes.

Jesus Christ it's so obvious. Stop this inter-fighting bullshit. Quit playing into this garbage.
There will always be and has always been sexual scandal of various kinds. You don't think it's happening at all among all the other demographics??? Give me a fucking break.

Just use this as an example to create better policy and personal ethics. Maybe stop being a creeper as best you can or find a healthy release for it, because we are ALL sexual creatures with carnal urges and what not. Take some personal responsibility in your own life and quit worrying about stupid power plays of the economic elite.

Honestly I don't understand your post.
Are you saying because it involves "people in power" it is not culturally relevant to us hoipolloi?
"'Threats' of the white man" in Hollywood really kicked off with Bill Cosby's long and history of drugging and raping women. You could say he was a real trailblazer in that sense.
What do you mean by "feminist triggering hyper sensitivity..."? Rape and work-place sex harassment is triggering to many, not just feminists or snowflakes.
While it's true that casting couch isn't some recent invention, I think it's good the entertainment elite are coming to terms with sexual violence and their own enabling and outright protection of sexual predators. We're a country of idiots. We don't seem to take something seriously until George Clooney or Gwyneth Paltrow says to.
I'm not trying to be snide here. Forgive me if I am misunderstanding your post. I'd like to understand your point of view better.

Reactions: Free and Skarekrow
Honestly I don't understand your post.
Are you saying because it involves "people in power" it is not culturally relevant to us hoipolloi?
"'Threats' of the white man" in Hollywood really kicked off with Bill Cosby's long and history of drugging and raping women. You could say he was a real trailblazer in that sense.
What do you mean by "feminist triggering hyper sensitivity..."? Rape and work-place sex harassment is triggering to many, not just feminists or snowflakes.
While it's true that casting couch isn't some recent invention, I think it's good the entertainment elite are coming to terms with sexual violence and their own enabling and outright protection of sexual predators. We're a country of idiots. We don't seem to take something seriously until George Clooney or Gwyneth Paltrow says to.
I'm not trying to be snide here. Forgive me if I am misunderstanding your post. I'd like to understand your point of view better.

Forget my rambling, it was a targeted message and meant for those who understood it. My point is, focus on the real problem which is holding yourself accountable. Other people's problems are their problems and will also be remedied if they also hold themselves accountable. Promote accountability, nothing more.

Forget my rambling, it was a targeted message and meant for those who understood it. My point is, focus on the real problem which is holding yourself accountable. Other people's problems are their problems and will also be remedied if they also hold themselves accountable. Promote accountability, nothing more.
Do you mean that we should count on sex predators to hold themselves accountable?

Reactions: Eventhorizon
I kind of agree with this and kind of don't. Unfortunately (and why I believe politics is so invasive in some people's lives to include mine) politicians actions affect other people. An entire nation to be specific. These people's actions can not simple be ignored as a result. But yes if the world was perfect people would focus on holding themselves accountable to reasonable standards in the least.

Reactions: Wyote
Of all Trump's deficiencies (and there are many) I actually don't think that a history of being a sex pest is one of them. Yeah, there's the notorious Pussygate comments, but if you look at his actual history, it's been one of serial monogamy with no known big issues. The "dirty dossier" of fame never emerged and no credible source has pointed him out as being a harassor or rapist. Unlike, for example, a certain former president and his enabling wife.
In an interview with Howard Stern in 2005, he's also bragged about being able to watch ladies undress in the pageants he owned because he was the owner and felt he could inspect them while not dressed. Like property. He said, "I get away with stuff like that." I'm not even going to get into the other allegations against him (attempts to force himself on women occurring during his serial monogamy) because personally for me, just bragging about treating women that way is enough. I have little reason to doubt his accusers based on his own account of his behavior and treatment of women. But people fall for his shit because he can admit to being a sex pest and then tell you it's no big deal--look at this other guy. He's great at deflection. He's a con artist.

Also maybe we don't talk so much about Trump's own history of allegations because he does a dozen stupid controversial and bizarre things a day and who can even keep up covering what he does or focus long enough on one story due to being buried by a dozen others any given week? But those allegations are there. He's no better than Matt Lauer or the others.

Last edited:
politics is so invasive in some people's lives to include mine) politicians actions affect other people

Yea, fuck those guys. And I don't mean this in an ignoring sense, I mean literally fuck those guys. I will make my own scandal if it means fixing all their bullshit. Not that I have great answers myself. But it would sure help everyone if they at the very least cooperated.

Last edited: