Matt Lauer Fired From NBC. | INFJ Forum

Matt Lauer Fired From NBC.

Happy Phantom

Jun 20, 2016
Over the Hills and Far Away
MBTI
INFJ
Matt Lauer fired.
ID notified me of Matt’s firing this morning and I can’t say I’m surprised given his past behavior.

Then I find this after doing a news search on Laurer’s firing.

oCwr4hW.jpg

Glad our President has so much time to once again display his mental instability publicly.
*Waits for Trump’s skeletons to fly outta his closet*

Well Matt is a liberal so yeah, no surprise.
Trumps issue? Locker room talk.
Man all of us should wake up every morning glad Hillary isn't President.

Reactions: 54192&#cmy
Trumps issue? Locker room talk.
Man all of us should wake up every morning glad Hillary isn't President.
EH use your logic man. I don’t gaf what Lauer’s political beliefs are, he’s just an immoral person.

I don't know the full story.

However, my default position regarding crime is innocent until proven guilty.

Speaking strictly in those terms, the burden of proof for a workplace wrongdoing (such as this) is considerably lower, for good reason, than a court of law. Pretty sure Lauer isn't being prosecuted based on these findings.

I don't know the full story.

However, my default position regarding crime is innocent until proven guilty.
Agree. But in this instance we are talking about Lauer.

Agree. But in this instance we are talking about Lauer.
Right...liberals are guilty until proven innocent, while Bill O’Reilly, Roy Moore, and Trump are all given the ok...got it.

I notice a lot of these abusers seem to be men.

I don't know why anyone bothers to even reply to @Eventhorizon . He is a troll. It's the same schtick over and over again with nothing ever achieved. He can claim to be right and logical, but he is anything but. Just conceited delusion. No discussion or conversation ever actually occurs. It's never an exchange of ideas. Just the same ol' liberal bashing with nothing to back it up. Just deluded opinions.

Last edited:
While implying that others whose political leanings you more closely align with aren't.

Deny it if you like.
The implication very clearly is. As we watch the news and as we see one after the other person fall to sexual predator accusations, how do the vast vast majority of those people lean politically? To suggest there's no pattern would be to ignore the data.

^^^^^

tenor.gif

https://www.ranker.com/list/republican-sex-scandals/web-infoguy

Anyway, people are sort of looking at this all wrong. All of these scandals involve people in power. Gender, political affiliation, race etc etc are not relevant. The fucking media is just presenting its bullshit like it always does and in this age of fake feminist triggering hyper sensitivity against the "threats" of the white man, this shit is going to sell like hot cakes.

Jesus Christ it's so obvious. Stop this inter-fighting bullshit. Quit playing into this garbage.
There will always be and has always been sexual scandal of various kinds. You don't think it's happening at all among all the other demographics??? Give me a fucking break.

Just use this as an example to create better policy and personal ethics. Maybe stop being a creeper as best you can or find a healthy release for it, because we are ALL sexual creatures with carnal urges and what not. Take some personal responsibility in your own life and quit worrying about stupid power plays of the economic elite.

Garrison Keillor, another man, has lost his media job due to a sex scandal.

I'm not sure why I am not getting a thousand likes for my comments.

EH, as a self proclaimed lover of reality, I'm certain you will appreciate the fact that there are not enough users online on this forum for you to obtain a thousand likes.

Maybe not a thousand, but I gave him a like because it's always nice to see Event using a tiny little bit of Fe. ;)