Make-up | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Make-up

I would personally prefer it if more men would wear makeup, precisely because it makes them look more like women. It's easier on the eyes!

I would personally prefer it if more men would wear makeup, precisely because it makes them look more like women. It's easier on the eyes!

what about female faces do you find "easier on the eyes"?

The only kind of make-up that has any appeal for me would be something along these lines:
DarthMaul-1.jpg

You would like something like this:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee9oFqxDDnU"]YouTube - ‪my chemical romance - mama‬‏[/ame]
This would look great on any guy. :D

Then again Gerard Way always looks great :mlove2:

Answer: Societal standards. Why not ask why is it not ok for men to wear skirts? It all boils down to the same thing. Except...where it has been justified by a community, culture or society. It's not the "norm".

Personally, I dig the manly man...err...but well groomed and aware of himself.

[MENTION=3876]mochi[/MENTION]; it just occurred to me, reading your post that men do have make up: it's called tattoos.

Tribal-Tattoo-Design-Body-3.jpg

Actually men do do things to make themselves look good (eg. primp) it's just not putting stuff on their faces but rather things like grooming body and facial hair to certain levels, doing their hair a certain way or wearing a slight tinge of some certain sent, or color coordinating their clothes.
Yep. Dudes still make an effort to look good, even thought there's a little less pressure from "the media" to do so. 'Cause after all, traditionally it's still the guy who woo's the girl, right?

Peppermint brought up facial contrast...
Fun fact: When a woman is super turned on, her lips will get darker. While a man's lips won't do that, because his circulation is focused on other things. Sehhx... it's all about sehhx.

What, you can't see how the display of a peacock's feathers is extremely different to typical make-up use?

Why are they seem as a similar thing at all? because of da colourz? Imposing one's magnificence vs. subtly increasing desirability, wayway different.

One is a masculine display, one is a feminine display. Males are usually masculine, females are usually feminine. Hence therefore.

[MENTION=3876]mochi[/MENTION]; it just occurred to me, reading your post that men do have make up: it's called tattoos.

Tribal-Tattoo-Design-Body-3.jpg

It's not exactly the same though.. tattoos are permanent, unlike make-up which is just for one day usually, if that.

Plus women can have tattoos too, obviously. I have two, myself.

What, you can't see how the display of a peacock's feathers is extremely different to typical make-up use?

Why are they seem as a similar thing at all? because of da colourz? Imposing one's magnificence vs. subtly increasing desirability, wayway different.

One is a masculine display, one is a feminine display. Males are usually masculine, females are usually feminine. Hence therefore.

>.>

I was going to say something regarding this, but I find the easiest route is just to- OH LOOK A PUPPY!

500x_puppy1.jpg

Dawww.

He looks sad. :(