Life Extension. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Life Extension.

On that.
Cite some.

It's interesting that it seems better for thousands, perhaps millions, to die from starvation than to try and endorse Gmos, even if 'supposedly' can cause some ill-effects that scientist are trying to work out.

Edit: God, that was a horrible sentence.

Last edited:
That's because the detractors aren't really interested in the alleged safety of said food to begin with, or the ability of the aforementioned millions to acquired food.
They're interested in scoring anti-capitalism points.

A good fiction detective book on life extension is Altered Carbon. It deals with mind uploading like someone mentioned.

Personally,

I welcome death.

ORLY. I bet like every other deep, soulful yuppie out there, you'll cling to life with every last ounce of your animal self, even if it means burdening the healthcare system unnecessarily and experiencing worlds of pain. Your justifications (and several others I didn't bother to quote) reek so blatantly of fear of death rationalization that I doubt this thread ever had a chance of containing rational discourse.

Oh, and your GMO blithering was about as shameful. "Err, hurr, go look at the studies dude." What studies? The one recently done that involved statistically insignificant population sizes of RATS, or the (practical) test case they did in the majority of starving third world nations where millions of people are alive because their crops are hardier and more nutritious than the alternatives? And if you really think that GMO food going into your agro-biz cows is the biggest problem with eating cows, or with agro-biz in general, I suggest you look up REAL health concerns like over-vaccination and antibiotic doping of the entire food supply of said feed animals. When you die of swine flu (or something worse, since it's not that bad), or of antibiotic resistance bacteria, you'll be wishing you gave less of a shit about GMO corn and more about the long-term effects of shady agro-biz practices. Oh wait, no you won't, because you welcome death.

No, I don't agree with many of your perspectives, but I understand what you are saying. I think patricky just likes shock value, he is actually decent once you learn to dismiss everything he says.

This is assuming this is the same Patrick I know from the chat room. Considering they both call MBTI "lies" I assume it is.

Patrick has good points buried beneath the over-the-top facade. Neither of you delve into the intricacies that would sufficiently explain your opinion.

Glad to hear it. It's just a scenario, a roll of dice I come up with as I typed. Last thing I want is someone really take it seriously. You don't even have to agree with anything I say at all.