Left or Liberal? | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Left or Liberal?

Left or Liberal?

• Total voters
i'm not sure i entirely agree with that

i mean i think that religions have been subverted and controlled by people seeking to control society but i think there are ways to interprete what they are saying that fits in with a more universal human experience

so for example here is jordan peterson (INFJ) speaking about how the story of buddha is the story of our fall into the world of adulthood (chaos) from where we then have to seek a return back to order through the process of redemption

Ah!
That is who you get all the communist and marxist garbled melange of “theories” from...making more sense now.

And the INTJs and INTPs all argue that he is one of them as well as INFJs and ENFJs...so, not sure that’s factual.

This must be your favorite guy because your “politics" are exactly his own.
Hmmmm...
(Peterson groupie?)

"Peterson considers that the universities should be held as among the most responsible for the wave of political correctness which appeared in North America and Europe.[27] According to Peterson, he watched the rise of political correctness on campuses since the early 1990s,[55] and considers that the humanities have become corrupt, less reliant on science, and instead of "intelligent conversation, we are having an ideological conversation". From his own experience as a university professor, he states that the students who are coming to his classes are uneducated and unaware about the mass exterminations and crimes by Stalinism and Maoism, which were not given the same attention as fascism and Nazism. He also says that "instead of being ennobled or inculcated into the proper culture, the last vestiges of structure are stripped from [the students] by post-modernism and neo-Marxism, which defines everything in terms of relativism and power".[23][56][57]

And so since the 1970s, under the guise of postmodernism, we've seen the rapid expansion of identity politics throughout the universities, it's come to dominate all of the humanities – which are dead as far as I can tell – and a huge proportion of the social sciences ... We've been publicly funding extremely radical, postmodern leftist thinkers who are hellbent on demolishing the fundamental substructure of Western civilization. And that's no paranoid delusion. That's their self-admitted goal ... Jacques Derrida ... most trenchantly formulated the anti-Western philosophy that is being pursued so assiduously by the radical left.
— Peterson, 2017[56]

Peterson states that postmodern philosophers and sociologists since the 1960s[51] have built upon and extended certain core tenets of Marxism and communism while simultaneously appearing to disavow both ideologies. He says that it is difficult to understand contemporary Western societywithout considering the influence of a strain of postmodernism thought that migrated from France to the United States through the English department at Yale University. He states that certain academics in the humanities "started to play a sleight of hand, and instead of pitting the proletariat, the working class, against the bourgeois, they started to pit the oppressed against the oppressor. That opened up the avenue to identifying any number of groups as oppressed and oppressor and to continue the same narrative under a different name ... The people who hold this doctrine – this radical, postmodern, communitarian doctrine that makes racial identity or sexual identity or gender identity or some kind of group identity paramount – they've got control over most low-to-mid level bureaucratic structures, and many governments as well".[56][26] Peterson's perspective on the influence of postmodernism on North American humanities departments has been compared to Cultural Marxist conspiracy theories.[36][58][59][60]

Peterson recommends that the state halt funding to faculties and courses he describes as neo-Marxist, and advises students to avoid disciplines like women's studies, ethnic studies and racial studies, as well other fields of study he believes are corrupted by the ideology such as sociology, anthropology and English literature.[61][62] He says that these fields, under the pretense of academic inquiry, propagate unscientific methods, fraudulent peer-review processes for academic journals, publications that garner zero citations,[63] cult-like behaviour,[61] safe-spaces,[64] and radical left-wing political activism for students.[51] Peterson has proposed launching a website which uses artificial intelligence to identify and showcase the amount of ideologization in specific courses. He announced in November 2017 that he had temporarily postponed the project as "it might add excessively to current polarization".[65][66]

Peterson has criticized the use of the term "white privilege", stating that "being called out on their white privilege, identified with a particular racial group and then made to suffer the consequences of the existence of that racial group and its hypothetical crimes, and that sort of thing has to come to a stop. ... [It's] racist in its extreme".[51] In regard to identity politics, while "left plays them on behalf of the oppressed, let's say, and the right tends to play them on behalf of nationalism and ethnic pride" he considers them "equally dangerous" and that instead should be emphasized individualism and individual responsibility.[67] He has also been prominent in the debate about cultural appropriation, stating it promotes self-censorship in society and journalism.[68]

LMAO

I know the people in this thread are intelligent, but we need to learn to talk with each other again.

Actually the best thing about these leftist loonies is that they're driving liberals and conservatives together, which is great! Whether you like Trump or hate his guts as long as you understand that he's not an actual Hitler clone painted orange you can take part in a robust conversation about America that is raging in the background of all this screeching between mouth breathers over Trump. Plenty of idiots everywhere and I don't have to debate which side is worse to condemn them both.

Personally I believe that Trump has collapsed the classic Republicans and the party is being remade, I also believe that in another election cycle or two that the Democratic party will go through a significant transformation as well.

I'm not voting for a while, not because i'm ignoring my responsibilities as a citizen- but because in my view the stage for the real contest has yet to be set. I'll see who's side I'm on when the terms are clear.

I'm loyal to my country, not to the Democratic or Republican party. I'll sit and watch until the "new" parties show thier goals and principles- then I'll cast my vote for the best.... Or possibly the least worst option I have available.

Reactions: Wyote
so this post is taken from the ancient alien technology thread to avoid derailing that thread with this discussion...

How does materialism aid the purpose of your 'oligarchy' here? I don't follow your logic.

And I have to say that it seems to be a huge victory of capitalism to convince some people that the flaws in the system is actually because of some kind of vague 'communist' conspiracy.

You could make equally convincing claims that the education system is alternately a mechanism to reproduce inherent inequalities, a system of meritocratic (or otherwise) social stratification, a proletarian drudge-factory, or whatever you like.

P.S. I think you're conflating historical materialism (Marxism) with the philosophical position of materialism (as opposed to dualism, &c.), in addition to conflating Marxism with communism.

communism attacks religion and this is to replace the morality of religions with the rule of the state

the state is itself ruled by those who control it so really rule by the state is rule by whichever oligarchs control it which will be the oligarchs who create it

so i was responding in that other thread to @Skarekrow s post about magic where he was posting an excerpt about the shaping of the holographic reality.

What i'm saying is that the oligarchic elites who are trying to create a technocratic (communist) world government are themselves practitioners of magic whilst at the same time they tell you the hoi polloi to pay no regard to metaphysical matters. By limiting your perception of what is possible they dissempower you because you do not then have the same range of tools available to you that they themselves are working with

Ah!
That is who you get all the communist and marxist garbled melange of “theories” from...making more sense now.

And the INTJs and INTPs all argue that he is one of them as well as INFJs and ENFJs...so, not sure that’s factual.

This must be your favorite guy because your “politics" are exactly his own.
Hmmmm...
(Peterson groupie?)

no not a peterson groupie at all. he is just one of many people who's opinions i listen to. lets keep some perspective here!

also no that is not where i am getting information about the communist plot from as i have been aware of it for far longer than i have been aware of jordan peterson! However peterson does discuss it because he has an interest in the soviet union and recognises the same processes that led to that at work today in our own society

Of course unlike you he is an academic but if you would like a different academic then you could try the work of the historian Anthony sutton?

iu

Concerning petersons personality type i'd like to offer the following interview by joe rogan in which peterson displays a deep caring for society that underpins his own viewpoints as well as a deeply spiritual dimension to his thinking. Note the intensity and the emotionality that starts to show through as he speaks that shows that despite the fact he is a baddass risking all to speak truth to power he is underneath a deeply humane person. Classic INFJ

I'm loyal to my country, not to the Democratic or Republican party. I'll sit and watch until the "new" parties show thier goals and principles- then I'll cast my vote for the best.... Or possibly the least worst option I have available.

very sensible!

The "Resistance" Supports Trump's 'Evil Agendas' While Attacking Fake Nonsense
by Tyler Durden
Sat, 09/22/2018 - 20:30
Authored by Caitlin Johnstone via Medium.com,

A new article from the Wall Street Journal reports that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo lied to congress about the measures Saudi Arabia is taking to minimize the civilian casualties in its catastrophic war on Yemen, and that he did so in order to secure two billion dollars for war profiteers.

This is about as depraved as anything you could possibly imagine. US-made bombs have been conclusively tied to civilian deaths in a war which has caused the single worst humanitarian crisis on earth, a crisis which sees scores of Yemeni children dying every single day and has placed five million children at risk of death by starvation in a nation where families are now eating leaves to survive. CIA veteran Bruce Riedel once said that “if the United States of America and the United Kingdom tonight told King Salman that this war has to end, it would end tomorrow, because the Royal Saudi Airforce cannot operate without American and British support.” Nobody other than war plutocrats benefits from the US assisting Saudi Arabia in its monstrous crimes against humanity, and yet Pompeo chose to override his own expert advisors on the matter for fear of hurting the income of those very war plutocrats.

40_12_itt_big_01.jpg

If the so-called “Resistance” to Trump was ever actually interested in opposing this administration in any meaningful way, this would be the top trending news story in America for days, like how “bombshell” revelations pertaining to the made-up Russiagate narrative trend for days. Spoiler alert: it isn’t, and it won’t be.

Starving children are being forced to eat leaves in a desperate bid for survival, as conditions in Yemen become a ‘living hell’. pic.twitter.com/KyIrUW9Dac

— SBS News (@SBSNews) September 19, 2018
It would be so very, very easy for Democratic party leaders and Democrat-aligned media to hurt this administration at the highest level and cause irreparable political damage based on this story. All they’d have to do is give it the same blanket coverage they’ve given the stories about Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos and Paul Manafort which end up leading nowhere remotely near impeachment or proof of collusion with the Russian government. The footage of the starving children is right there, ready to be aired to pluck at the heart strings of rank-and-file Americans day after day until Republicans have lost all hope of victory in the midterms and in 2020; all they’d have to do is use it. But they don’t. And they won’t.

The US Senate has just passed Trump’s mammoth military spending increase by a landslide 92–8 vote. The eight senators who voted “nay”? Seven Republicans, and Independent Bernie Sanders. Every single Democrat supported the most bloated war budget since the height of the Iraq war. Rather than doing everything they can to weaken the potential damage that can be done by a president they’ve been assuring us is a dangerous hybrid of equal parts Benedict Arnold and Adolf Hitler, they’ve been actively increasing his power as Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military force the world has ever seen.

The reason for this is very simple: President Trump’s ostensible political opposition does not oppose President Trump. They’re on the same team, wearing different uniforms. This is the reason they attack him on Russian collusion accusations which the brighter bulbs among them know full well will never be proven and have no basis in reality. They don’t stand up to Trump because, as Julian Assange once said, they are Trump.

Stand up to Trump? They are Trump. https://t.co/OFriDAhFub

— #FreeAssange! (tweets by campaign)⌛ (@JulianAssange) December 7, 2017
In John Steinbeck’s The Pearl, there are jewelry buyers set up around a fishing community which are all owned by the same plutocrat, but they all pretend to be in competition with one another. When the story’s protagonist discovers an enormous and valuable pearl and goes to sell it, they all gather round and individually bid far less than it is worth in order to trick him into giving it away for almost nothing. US politics is pretty much the same; two mainstream parties owned by the same political class, engaged in a staged bidding war for votes to give the illusion of competition.

In reality, the US political system is like the unplugged video game remote that kids give their baby brother so he stops whining that he wants a turn to play. No matter who they vote for they get an Orwellian warmongering government which exists solely to advance the agendas of a plutocratic class which has no loyalties to any nation; the only difference is sometimes that government is pretending to care about women and minorities and sometimes it’s pretending to care about white men. In reality, all the jewelers work for the same plutocrat, and that video game remote won’t impact the outcome of the game no matter how many buttons you push.

The only way to effect real change is to stop playing along with the rigged system and start waking people up to the lies. As long as Americans believe that the mass media are telling them the truth about their country and their partisan votes are going somewhere useful, the populace whose numbers should give it immense influence is nullified and sedated into a passive ride toward war, ecocide and oppression. If enough of us keep throwing sand in the gears of the lie factory, we can wake the masses up from the oligarchic lullaby they’re being sung. And then maybe we’ll be big enough to have a shot at grabbing one of the real video game controllers.

Thanks for reading! The best way to get around the internet censors and make sure you see the stuff I publish is to subscribe to the mailing list for my website, which will get you an email notification for everything I publish. My articles are entirely reader-supported, so if you enjoyed this piece please consider sharing it around, liking me on Facebook, following my antics on Twitter, checking out mypodcast, throwing some money into my hat on Patreon or Paypal, buying my new book Rogue Nation: Psychonautical Adventures With Caitlin Johnstone, or my previous book Woke: A Field Guide for Utopia Preppers.

Bitcoin donations:1Ac7PCQXoQoLA9Sh8fhAgiU3PHA2EX5Zm2
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ps-evil-agendas-while-attacking-fake-nonsense

Reactions: Reason
What i'm saying is that the oligarchic elites who are trying to create a technocratic (communist) world government are themselves practitioners of magic

:thinkinghard:

fantast-clipart-gif.gif

Not sure I trust him, he is a warlock himself so maybe not neutral.

hollywood made a movie about the army unit set up to investigate paranormal activity which was called 'the men that stare at goats' but really it was being made to mock the activities of the group to conceal that the military actually takes such things very seriously for example remote viewing

Big tech corporations quietly moving society closer to communism...

ORWELLIAN: Apple monitors your phone calls and emails, then calculates a “trust score” just like the communist Chinese government… it’s happening NOW, in America
September 22, 2018 by IWB
by: Vicki Batts
If you value privacy and freedom, it may be time to ditch your iPhone (if you haven’t already). Thanks to some clever fine print, Apple is now granting itself the right to monitor users’ phone calls and emails. What is the massive left-wing tech company doing with this information? Generating “trust ratings” for Apple product users — a similar endeavor is currently underway in communist China. Overseas, the Chinese government is issuing “social credit scores” to its citizens, and now Big Tech is taking on a similar mission here on U.S. soil.
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...nese-government-its-happening-now-in-america/

Google confirms it’s letting third parties scan your Gmail
September 21, 2018 by IWB
PRIVACY: Google Says It Continues to Allow Apps to Scan Data From Gmail Accounts.

In a letter to senators, a top Google official said the company allows app developers to scan Gmail accounts, even though Google itself stopped the practice for the purpose of ad targeting last year. The company also disclosed that app developers generally are free to share the data with others, as long as Google determines that their privacy policies adequately disclose potential uses.

“Developers may share data with third parties so long as they are transparent with the users about how they are using the data,” Susan Molinari, the company’s vice president for public policy and government affairs for the Americas, wrote in the letter. She added that the company, a unit of Alphabet Inc., makes sure the relevant privacy policy is “easily accessible to users to review before deciding whether to grant access.”

between China’s social credit system, data being collected off android phones and genealogy companies sharing your genetic info with big pharma looks like we’re headed into a privatized, digital dystopian age.
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/google-confirms-its-letting-third-parties-scan-your-gmail/

Reactions: Ren and Wyote
hollywood made a movie about the army unit set up to investigate paranormal activity which was called 'the men that stare at goats' but really it was being made to mock the activities of the group to conceal that the military actually takes such things very seriously for example remote viewing

No it was based on a book by a British journalist (Jon Ronson), who looked into it out of curiosity, unless you're saying that he's in on the conspiracy too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
No it was based on a book by a British journalist (Jon Robson), who looked into it out of curiosity, unless you're saying that he's in on the conspiracy too?

It's such a grand elaborate conspiracy that everyone knows about it! Talk about pulling with wool over the sheeples heads!

No it was based on a book by a British journalist (Jon Robson), who looked into it out of curiosity, unless you're saying that he's in on the conspiracy too?

it was a real unit headed up by major general stubblebine

have some people tried to turn it all into a big joke? sure but as skarekrows links show the CIA take this stuff seriously

It's such a grand elaborate conspiracy that everyone knows about it! Talk about pulling with wool over the sheeples heads!

it doesn't need to be a big grand conspiracy because the vast majority of people who are supporting it don't even know what it is they are supporting

they're dupes

it doesn't need to be a big grand conspiracy because the vast majority of people who are supporting it don't even know what it is they are supporting

they're dupes

I have nothing more to say to you, you don't understand what I've said and I wasn't talking to you anyway.