Ladies! Don't imitate stupid men!

arbygil

Passing through
Nov 29, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Good Lord. C'mon, ladies, you're smarter than this. Repeat after me, class....

*Sigh.*

Experts: Women are drinking more, DUIs are up
By LISA A. FLAM, Associated Press Writer Lisa A. Flam, Associated Press Writer 47 mins ago

NEW YORK

Good Lord. C'mon, ladies, you're smarter than this. Repeat after me, class....

*Sigh.*

Link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090807/ap_on_re_us/us_wrong_way_crash_women_drinkers

Men are not stupid. The human race is stupid. As women become more socially liberated they feel free to be as stupid as men have been free to act.

This goes to showcase that women are just as retarded as every other member of the human race can be, and that I'm right when I say most women are pathetic. Most are, as are most men.

Men are not stupid. The human race is stupid. As women become more socially liberated they feel free to be as stupid as men have been free to act.

This goes to showcase that women are just as retarded as every other member of the human race can be, and that I'm right when I say most women are pathetic. Most are, as are most men.

You misunderstood - I'm not saying all men are stupid. I'm saying men who do this are stupid. They're stupid men. I'm not singling out all men - just the ones who drink and drive, as per this article.

But social idiots are definitely social idiots. And Darwin was right...I just wish they wouldn't take out innocent folk in the process.

I love how you assumed that the woman who do this are better then the men that do it.

anyone who rides in cars with them isn't innocent, they're stupid and worthy of death too.

I love how you assumed that the woman who do this are better then the men that do it.

No, they're all idiots. But it's the idea that women are picking up habits that used to be classified as "man" habits. Why the change? What made women want to pick up these habits more? Why are they choosing it?

These particular habits have been called male-centric. But women are catching up. It's just bad, period. I'm upset that women are choosing this behavior, because it doesn't make sense to me to do this when they have children in the car with them. That's much, much worse.

There's always a choice, in which case Galton would reply with "Genetics".

Yikes. Well, there's where I disagree. This article upset me because these women are picking up their babies from daycare or kindergarten when they can't even see the road to drive. And then one woman was so stoned and drunk that not only did she kill her family (except for her five year old son), but she also killed two other people in the other car, in her head-on collision.

That's what angers, frustrates, and infuriates me. This is far worse than what we usually read about regarding DUIs. And it needs to stop.

You got to choose your biological parents huh? Interesting, did you screen candidates?

[YOUTUBE]k2xbUllH2mo[/YOUTUBE]
Woman are Drink Drivers too.
Drink Drivers
1229357142418.jpg

[YOUTUBE]k2xbUllH2mo[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE

We REALLY need ads like that here. I wish we did. The majority of our PSAs have either teens drinking and driving or men drinking and driving.

I have a feeling with this new data that we might get such ads on TV here. And it would be about time, too.

This appears to have a silver lining: if women are doing this to imitate men, and men are doing it less often than they used to, then overall the rate can't go much higher, can it?

This appears to have a silver lining: if women are doing this to imitate men, and men are doing it less often than they used to, then overall the rate can't go much higher, can it?

Meh. It's not just imitation (I used the heading as an attention grabber, but I think it's causing more problems than its worth)...I think it'll just switch places after a while. It'll be the same rate of drunk drivers, because women are taking that place instead of men now. And instead of getting help, women are hiding the problem more and, according to this data, causing more drunk driving fatalities.

[YOUTUBE]k2xbUllH2mo[/YOUTUBE]

We REALLY need ads like that here. I wish we did. The majority of our PSAs have either teens drinking and driving or men drinking and driving.

I have a feeling with this new data that we might get such ads on TV here. And it would be about time, too.

Oh god, New Zealand Canada, really any country that isn't censor happy has some of the most violent ads you'll ever see.

There's an add about domestic abuse where a guy beats up a waitress in a crowded diner in front of his wife and kids, punctuating with him pouring scolding hot coffee over her.

Another ad I remember is one where a woman falls off of a large latter through a glass table shattering her arm and cutting her face open when she gets up she tells passerbys to pay her no mind, as she doesn't have coverage and the company won't do shit about it.

Last edited:
Oh god, New Zealand Canada, really any country that isn't censor happy has some of the most violent ads you'll ever see.

There's an add about domestic abuse where a guy beats up a waitress in a crowded diner in front of his wife and kids, punctuating with him pouring scolding hot coffee over her.

Another ad I remember is one where a woman falls off of a large latter through a glass table shattering her arm and cutting her face open when she gets up she tells passerbys to pay her no mind, as she doesn't have coverage and the company won't do shit about it.

*Cringe*

Wow. That hands-down beats the domestic violence ad that was pulled for being "too graphic." It had a famous star being beat up by her boyfriend and you thought it was a movie...then you realized it was real.

Shoot. We're way behind on our PSA shockers.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Oh, that explains it. I didn't realize until now that this one was from Canada (warning, it can be startling):

[youtube]P1Z8xxWhh5k&feature=related[/youtube]

But how effective (or affective, for that matter) are these ads? Have they been shown to reduce the number of accidents?

^ Oh, that explains it. I didn't realize until now that this one was from Canada (warning, it can be startling):

[youtube]P1Z8xxWhh5k&feature=related[/youtube]

But how effective (or affective, for that matter) are these ads? Have they been shown to reduce the number of accidents?

[YOUTUBE]5jyyjPTHo04[/YOUTUBE]

I keep reading the title as Ladies! Don't intimidate stupid Men!

I was like 'but why not, it's fun?!?' :D