Keep This Thread on Topic | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Keep This Thread on Topic

I am not worthy.

Oh I didn't know that. in that case, how about everytime I say something, I ask you if you'll take credit? (I reserve the right to over rule your decision though)

I can't even keep track of my socks

They're on your hands.

Oh I didn't know that. in that case, how about everytime I say something, I ask you if you'll take credit? (I reserve the right to over rule your decision though)

So you're saying you could tell everyone on the forum to go piss up a flagpole, and I could be like "nope, I ain't touchin' that" but then you could be like "lol oh well, it's hush's fault everybody"?

So you're saying you could tell everyone on the forum to go piss up a flagpole, and I could be like "nope, I ain't touchin' that" but then you could be like "lol oh well, it's hush's fault everybody"?

I mean... yeah. But I wouldn't say that so don't worry.

Reactions: hush
And stuff. >.>
hqdefault.jpg

Dammit. You were right.

View attachment 30936

Kay my hands look kind of weird wearing socks, it turns out. But my hands/fingers are double-jointed anyway, so they can do weird thingies and squeeze into small openings.

Like... containers. And stuff. >.>

Told you. See? You can trust me.

Did I mention, that this post goes in the pile of best posts ever?

Last edited:

Because it's a great rug, right? Because I made a lot of copies of your sock hands right? You're crying because I put a lot of effort into making the best giant, sock hand picture rug, right? You're crying because it's beautiful, right!? Right!?

I think if it does ever end, or at least partway through, I will have lost everyone. No allies. And you will all attempt to banish me to the depths below, but you will fail. Because I am already there.

View attachment 30935

mwdSsBA1pW-12.png