Keep This Thread on Topic | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Keep This Thread on Topic

Tar-har-har-har!!!
03f7fc7b19ccd2bf1989fcf3ae05a19f.jpg

i cannot keep up with the topics. im slow. :(

Oh it's ok *hug* these topics aren't going anywhere. you can always go back to the beginning and re-read the entire thread as many times as you need to to make sure you got them all. There's plenty of time. Don't delay. Get started today!

Oh it's ok *hug* these topics aren't going anywhere. you can always go back to the beginning and re-read the entire thread as many times as you need to to make sure you got them all. There's plenty of time. Don't delay. Get started today!

i need to run away..:m044:

oh no wait wrong way..

:m043:

*belle left the thread*

Well, I have to dive onto the davenport to avoid the madness taking place under foot

What's a worthy topic? What might be considered a topic? Greasy nipples? Topical ointment? Guinea pigs named Hector?

Being late to the game and needing a good seat(laugh)...picking a 'topic' but not picking on @Milktoast Bandit ...@hush since you are OP annnnnd ANYZ topic was open...

MilkyTB...to quote:
"dive onto the davenport"

Do you indeed have a 'davenport' and not a couch or sofa???

And is there a comfy difference to a davenport as opposed to a sofa or couch?

(This struck me silly bc I have not heard this term in quite sometime:p)

Being late to the game and needing a good seat(laugh)...picking a 'topic' but not picking on @Milktoast Bandit ...@hush since you are OP annnnnd ANYZ topic was open...

MilkyTB...to quote:
"dive onto the davenport"

Do you indeed have a 'davenport' and not a couch or sofa???

And is there a comfy difference to a davenport as opposed to a sofa or couch?

(This struck me silly bc I have not heard this term in quite sometime:p)

Well, let me tell ya... I do not know of any external difference between a davenport and a couch, but there is an internal difference. Internal to me.

First, let me say I don't say sofa. It's a stupid word and has no place in my world. *tosses the word 'sofa' out the window*

Now, whenever I sit on a 'couch' I start to feel weird. It becomes hard to move, like I've been sprayed with starch. So I sit... and eventually I become paranoid thinking I smell like dirt. I worry that other people can smell me, but I can't move because of the starch. It's like I'm stuck on the couch, unable to move, smelling like dirt. Then I start do feel like eyes are opening up all over my body. This is when I get really creeped out. But I can't move because of the starch. I smell like dirt! Eyes all over me! And only one word goes through my head..."spud." "Spuuuuuuud." "Spuuud." "Spud." Of course this is all happening internally to me. Everyone else just sees me perched on the couch like a gargoyle.

With davenports I have a whole different experience. Davenport's are freedom. whenever I sit on a davenport it's like sipping a mint julep outside on a comfortable summers day. I love mint juleps... and horse races.

And certainly my internal experience is determined by my choice of word before I sit on it. Go figure...

Now you know. Now you know.

Well, let me tell ya... I do not know of any external difference between a davenport and a couch, but there is an internal difference. Internal to me.

First, let me say I don't say sofa. It's a stupid word and has no place in my world. *tosses the word 'sofa' out the window*

Now, whenever I sit on a 'couch' I start to feel weird. It becomes hard to move, like I've been sprayed with starch. So I sit... and eventually I become paranoid thinking I smell like dirt. I worry that other people can smell me, but I can't move because of the starch. It's like I'm stuck on the couch, unable to move, smelling like dirt. Then I start do feel like eyes are opening up all over my body. This is when I get really creeped out. But I can't move because of the starch. I smell like dirt! Eyes all over me! And only one word goes through my head..."spud." "Spuuuuuuud." "Spuuud." "Spud." Of course this is all happening internally to me. Everyone else just sees me perched on the couch like a gargoyle.

With davenports I have a whole different experience. Davenport's are freedom. whenever I sit on a davenport it's like sipping a mint julep outside on a comfortable summers day. I love mint juleps... and horse races.

And certainly my internal experience is determined by my choice of word before I sit on it. Go figure...

Now you know. Now you know.
Wonderful and noteworthy! I just knew there had to be a damn difference! Thankye Milky:) My Gram & Gramps had two davenports in the front room. We had couches at home. I was a confused child :c...I thought couching was a form of needle point. Then I thought it meant you did needlepoint on the couch. We moved up to a sofa when it had two recliners on the ends...I call it the long chair now...not to be confused of course with the lawn chair. But alas...you are a lucky spud indeed!

(mint juleps are a favorite especially when made with Jim Beam...I haven't had a southern iced tea since I moved home from Tennesse ;-) lol )

Wonderful and noteworthy! I just knew there had to be a damn difference! Thankye Milky:) My Gram & Gramps had two davenports in the front room. We had couches at home. I was a confused child :c...I thought couching was a form of needle point. Then I thought it meant you did needlepoint on the couch. We moved up to a sofa when it had two recliners on the ends...I call it the long chair now...not to be confused of course with the lawn chair. But alas...you are a lucky spud indeed!

(mint juleps are a favorite especially when made with Jim Beam...I haven't had a southern iced tea since I moved home from Tennesse ;-) lol )

Oh yes, I'm sure you were a confused child. If only you had known to take after your Gram and Gramps. I'm just happy to clear things up for you! Let's not get into long vs. lawn chairs. That can get messy.

I knew you'd be back!!! I'm so glad you're here! :)

So uuhh... you know... are you ready to start that list? :)

what is the topic to be kept on this then then?

greasy nipples?
@Milktoast Bandit ointments?
animals @Jet eats?
@melissa* observations at @Milktoast Bandit's life?
who @Stu wants to f?
@Milktoast Bandit giving credit to @hush
or how @hush would fly away and never to be seen again and her heart breaking at the thought of Milky's heart breaking and, weeping, so she set all previous posts ablaze, so we can start anew and our hearts be healed.

Let's take a moment to speak on the topic of convergence...

Convergence is when two or more things come together to form a new whole, like the convergence of plum and apricot genes in the plucot. Ha ha ha.

Convergence comes from the prefix con-, meaning together, and the verb verge, which means to turn toward. We can use convergence to describe things that are in the process of coming together, like the slow convergence of your opinions with those of your mother, or for things that have already come together, like the convergence of two roads, or for the place where two things already overlap, like the convergence of your aunt's crazy wardrobe with avant-garde fashion. *giggle giggle*

add the Davenport and @Sandie33's confusion on sitting furnitures. :p

too many topics.. :m097:

why did i follow you? you have controlli g powers.. i already left this thread.. :eek: