Jerusalem | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Jerusalem

upload_2018-5-23_16-17-59.jpeg

Reactions: the
beeter2-635x357.jpg

images

Isn't it strange how people lived many years ago compared to nowadays?

Placing a duck in an ant bed means I do not have to bury it right away, and I refused to eat that one. My dogs will not roll in it in an ant bed. Yes, I was a bit angry after knowing he had been doing this every year. I study many birds, and some can be quite disdainful....as with some people. Not pointing fingers, just a generalization.

Some folk stand on a mountaintop until someone else displaces them, and so forth. We are all quite fortunate to have life.

upload_2018-5-23_18-48-19.pngSome of us live with pepper spray in hand; some, a cell phone. Some people use guns for survival. There will always be a need for guns unless Jesus destroys them. This little lady is prepared. If people would stop all their crap, I'd much rather carry like her than concealed. Notice the magazine is not in the gun.

View attachment 42444Some of us live with pepper spray in hand; some, a cell phone. Some people use guns for survival. There will always be a need for guns unless Jesus destroys them. This little lady is prepared. If people would stop all their crap, I'd much rather carry like her than concealed. Notice the magazine is not in the gun.

What kind of gun would Jesus have?
And what if he did destroy them?
This little lady needs therapy.
The right likes to call liberals “snowflakes”, however you live with so much fear you wish to carry firearms like it’s the wild west.
Yeah, let’s do that, I bet that turns out really well. ;)

In Jerusalem, people carry their weapons to protect the innocent bystanders. They do not carry out of fear: they are asked to carry if they are proficient.

Jesus' gun will be the Word of God. "Out of His mouth goeth a sharp, two-edged sword. God's word is able to penetrate to the heart of a person and cause a change, and unlike a physical sword it leaves no external scar. That is why you find those hearing Peter's message responding, "Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart" (Acts 2:37). One edge pierces and changes; the other, pierces and heals.

What kind of gun would Jesus have?
And what if he did destroy them?
This little lady needs therapy.
The right likes to call liberals “snowflakes”, however you live with so much fear you wish to carry firearms like it’s the wild west.
Yeah, let’s do that, I bet that turns out really well. ;)

But faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.

HAMAS is behind this escalation.

Last edited:
That goes back to the gun control debate.

My question is: Who has a right to be there and exclude anyone else from being there?

The explanation that “God said it’s ours alone” has little merit to people who don’t worship a Judeo-Christian version of God.

There are standing armies of countries across the world, military and police everywhere to help keep the peace. There are also those that push and get pushed back. Read your history books.

The fact it is shared has merit, but some cannot share it peacefully. The gun control debate has nothing to do with the picture.

628feb276d75a4259060efaa1bbb7cac-d5aoc4x.jpg

Some birds are just made differently. This guy can see miles in his hunting. Most other birds clear out and find shelter when this guy comes around hungry. He is pure elegance. He does not breed with smaller birds: he eats them. It appears even he knows something is up there. Such majesty.

images

The natural world is so amazing. Religious texts give us things to ponder, revealing insight and truth to those seeking it. We can destroy nature, but some natural things will continue to thrive throughout the years. If someone wishes to force another to show his love for something, threaten his/her children.

In Jerusalem, people carry their weapons to protect the innocent bystanders. They do not carry out of fear: they are asked to carry if they are proficient.

Jesus' gun will be the Word of God. "Out of His mouth goeth a sharp, two-edged sword. God's word is able to penetrate to the heart of a person and cause a change, and unlike a physical sword it leaves no external scar. That is why you find those hearing Peter's message responding, "Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart" (Acts 2:37). One edge pierces and changes; the other, pierces and heals.

But faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.

HAMAS is behind this escalation.
Firstly Jesus doesn’t have a “gun" even if it’s his words.
HAMAS did not move the embassy and circumvent the UN.
HAMAS did not shoot mostly peaceful protesters or those throwing rocks from hundreds of yards away.
HAMAS did not put people into a ghetto.

And Kaitlin Bennett is living a life in fear (the gal you pictured).
She is not carrying that gun to college for any other reason but self-delusion, fear, and white privilege.
She is not in Jerusalem and has nothing to do with it.

You want to see someone carrying a gun for protection?
Yezidi-girl-carries-an-assault-rifle-to-protect-her-family-against-ISIS-650x434.jpg

Yezidi girl trying to protect her family from ISIS.

That is justified.
But the snowflake who wants attention and is so afraid to walk around Murica that she straps on an assault rifle is out of fear plain and simple.
Both live their lives in fear of course, but one is a tad bit more justified and realistic than the other.

There are standing armies of countries across the world, military and police everywhere to help keep the peace. There are also those that push and get pushed back. Read your history books.
The fact it is shared has merit, but some cannot share it peacefully. The gun control debate has nothing to do with the picture.

“Read your history books.”

Patronizing words (especially when they like to read revisionist history themselves).
(i.e. the book you suggested)
And if you are talking about the girl carrying the gun to college, then it most certainly has to do with the gun control debate but little to do with this thread.
You still didn’t answer the posed supposition that they have no right to any land “cause God said so”.
On either side.

What if Iran decided to move their embassy to Jerusalem before we did and claimed the land as that of the Palestinians?
Cause God said so.
(a claim anyone can make)
Does that sit alright with you?
It should.
It is not different than what we did other than the obvious ways.

All this has done has incited more hate, bigotry, fear, anger, racism, death, violence, destabilization, and suffering when it could be avoided by a little bit of humanity and understanding.

And posting birds of prey and other various animals and implying that it’s natural to kill each other is pretentious and grandiloquent.

images

The natural world is so amazing. Religious texts give us things to ponder, revealing insight and truth to those seeking it. We can destroy nature, but some natural things will continue to thrive throughout the years. If someone wishes to force another to show his love for something, threaten his/her children.

Seriously?
Threaten his/her children in order to force (or stop someone from forcing) someone from loving/or not loving something?
(How Christian and loving)
That is what you just wrote.

Cuckoo bananas man.

Let’s dip the bullets in pig’s blood too I guess huh?

Religious texts do give us much to ponder, and yes, they can reveal truth and insight to those seeking it.
So why seek justification for more death?
Those texts can also be the match that lights the powder keg that blows it all to shit too if people continue to force their individual religious views on everyone else.

I’m sorry, I’m on the side of peace and love, and inclusion...not more hate, destruction, and segregation.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJ_ and Wildfire
We really see life differently. Strange how people can look at things so differently. My views are based on my faith. You have never understood me and never will.

cowbird-agg.jpg
Some birds purposefully expect other birds to raise their chicks for them, sometimes leading to losing one or two of their own.

The Children of God will be cared for by their Father. Is that unlike a father? Wood ducks make small noises to call their brood to them after flying off and feeding. The ducklings know their parents' call.

We really see life differently. Strange how people can look at things so differently. My views are based on my faith. You have never understood me and never will.

Again with the patronizing statements...as if you are an enigma that I could never possibly understand, you lack the ability to sonder...your reasoning is I am supposedly lacking faith in your judgement of me - though I would disagree.

"sonder
n. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as a lighted window at dusk."

I have quite a bit of what you would define as “faith” (how can you even try to make the amount of faith you have into a dick sizing contest?), just perhaps not faith in all the same things...but that doesn’t make one of us more right than the other, and that is what is chapping my ass when I call you patronizing, because you are by assuming we are so different and you are oh so much wiser.
But this seems to be how you are programmed - for some reason or another you seem to only see and focus on differences, you see reasons to separate yourself, falsely elevate yourself...you seem to assume your religion is the only correct one and tend to focus on the old testament which has been superseded by “turn the other cheek” - as in if it is struck, offer them the other side - don’t bomb the shit out of them.
I do my best to see similarities, reasons to be empathetic...and though I am human and don’t always succeed, this is how I try to exist.
We may see life differently, but don’t for one second think you are above me or have more faith than anyone else in any sense.
You are not/do not.
Neither am I.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJ_
We may see life differently, but don’t for one second think you are above me or have more faith than anyone else in any sense.
You are not/do not.

This is not about you. I claim to be a child of God, but this is not about myself.