[INFJ] - Is this your face? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Is this your face?

Sensiko

Permanent Fixture
Jul 24, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
have you been accused of or treated like a person with a bitchy/asshole resting face??? God knows I have... like since i was six :m054:

[video=youtube;3v98CPXNiSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v98CPXNiSk[/video]

real-life-butt-head.jpg

more than likely

i have to share this!

Good stuff. Yeah I think I am kind of like this. I walk around all day frowning because thats what my face does when I am thinking. People assume I am pissed off..

Nope, but interesting concept. I'm sure I've met some that sported this expression and didn't like it.

Reminds me of the movie Little Man Tate:

Dede Tate: You're crabby today.
Fred Tate: I'm not crabby, I'm pensive.

I get mistaken for a bad mood when I am trying to concentrate....

i would think this is a very infj thing... my mother even used to call me out on my bitchy resting face... lol... she used to call me a "supladita" when i was a kid which roughly translates to "little snob" because i was withdrawn and quiet in social situations as a child... as opposed to my older sister who would tap dance and sing show tunes on cue...lol... you know that whole pensive thing that translates to aloof... i once knew this one asshole who used to call me "smiley" because i was not... and [MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] kinda looks mean and pissed off when he's driving and thinking... or he could very well just be... lol... he totally has to tone down his road rage <3

I have this expression when I am thinking about something...I also have this weird quirk, where my upper lip rises to meet my nose when I am really concentrating on reading something.

Other than that, I have a very neutral half/smile as my default expression

Nah, I usually wear a smile even when I feel terrible.

It's part of my charm. I always get accused of being mad. I have mad eyebrows. >)

I've been told I appear angry when my face is totally relaxed. Yeah, I have one of those faces, I guess. Not very INFJ-specific, though, I imagine.

I do actually carry a look of what might be described as genuine frustration or anger when I'm deep in thought; I'd know, people have taken pictures and shown me. As such, I often find myself having to assure people that I'm not in as much psychological agony as I appear.

Other than that, I have a face that smiles without smiling - a smirk that makes me look like a smug asshole more often than not.

People used to say I looked angry a lot during my undergrad years. 9 times out of 10 I was just lost in thought. Maybe it was the effort that it took to get my brain cells to make with tha thinkin'.

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] kinda looks mean and pissed off when he's driving and thinking... or he could very well just be... lol... he totally has to tone down his road rage <3

(Will not concentrate next time is driving....sorry if we end up in a ditch)

Oh yes.

Not always remarks that I look bitchy or pissed off, but I usually get questions like "everything okay?" or "are you alright?" when I am just thinking or concentrating on something I am doing.

Also, if they press it because they aren't satisfied with my answer while I am trying to do something, then yes, I do get pissed. :p

I have more of a stoned resting face.

I've had people ask if I've been smoking something when I haven't, and been given offers to smoke something, and asked if I have something to smoke, even though in reality I partake very very seldom.

I look like my brother when my face is totally relaxed! This is sooooo not fair.

Pretty sure my best friend is an INFJ and she has what I like to call 'perpetual bitchface'. I think she's gorgeous but she definitely looks like she wants to stab someone in the face all the time. I can't blame her with what she's gone through.

Reactions: Skarekrow