Is this a safe space for intelligent conversation? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Is this a safe space for intelligent conversation?

I think I am done here

awwww

don't go!

you guys got me thinking about what am I clinging to here...

I'd like to have a forum where people make meaningful connections.

I want to interact with considerate, authentic, conscious human beings.

I'd like the forum to be littered with evidence of a thriving, vibrant community.

Reactions: This
I'm not good at making meaningful connections.

That's not true, I feel connected to you. Very connected. As a matter of fact... every time I think of you I get this weird fluttery feeling in my chest. I think I love you.

That's not true, I feel connected to you. Very connected. As a matter of fact... every time I think of you I get this weird fluttery feeling in my chest. I think I love you.
D'awwwwww!
GROSS-1.jpg

you guys got me thinking about what am I clinging to here...

I'd like to have a forum where people make meaningful connections.

I want to interact with considerate, authentic, conscious human beings.

I cling to the possibility of meaningful connections too, which is why I came back. I think a lot of us have a tendency to forget that even though this is an INFJ-geared forum, we are not going to connect with every other INFJ that signs up here.

It honestly used to bother me very much, as isolation is not always desirable. I seek to be fulfilled by my interactions with people. It's who I am. But then I'm getting to the point where I know I have to be honest with myself about who I can actually interact with on a healthy level. The fact is (for me), there are few. It's not going to change because I am online and far more communicative than I am face-to-face. I display far more of my inner thought and idiosyncrasies than I do offline. Because of this, I've learned to expect more social challenge online, which for me means being more careful about who I choose to talk to and reveal myself to.

I do like that I have a couple people I can kick it with here, and that means so much to me. I'd rather that than tons of insincerity from several folks I assumed I could be honest with.

But that's just my way of dealing with it. It's important to remain conscious of differences. I think this is possibly where a lot of the disconnect is.

Last edited:
If the concept of God has any validity or any use, it can only be to make us larger, freer, and more loving. If God cannot do this, then it is time we got rid of Him.--James Baldwin

What i can tell you my friend, There is enough people here in this forum like myself
whom Sinceerly care, and are willing to share with you their own personal experiences
WITHOUT perception of judgement. that you can post yourself on here.

i think you've already experienced alot of the sinceerity here
i long for the ideal forum also :)

hey, can anyone tell me how to post? on this forum?

please