Is it possible to take different paths to achieve a vision? -Please read the thread- | INFJ Forum

Is it possible to take different paths to achieve a vision? -Please read the thread-

SarahBS

Permanent Fixture
Apr 10, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
Hi everyone

So I had this vision of achieving something , job-related and I thought I found the exact place to achieve it when suddenly things turned around and everything was gone ( I had to split up )

Now I'm thinking what if I made the wrong choice? What if that place was the only one that could take me there?
and again, Is it possible to take different paths to achieve a vision? I mean if not that way, maybe another? or was it meant to be only that specific path? Cuz I was there in that place when I was dreaming about it?

As the saying goes, there's more than one way to skin a cat. You may have forfeited the quickest way or perhaps not. You also may have created an opportunity for a more satisfactory way for yourself, or not. Time will tell.

sometimes i figure out that its only certain aspects of the vision that cant be achieved, and the core, most important part of the vision is still just patiently waiting to be realised.

Yes, as long as that path involves brutally destroying anyone who opposes you.

You can't go back to move forward. It's not that one decision that's going to get you somewhere. It is the dozens you have yet to make.

thank you all.
I'm becoming more positive by what you say here

Is it weird to ask if you're in a group in whatsapp or Telegram? I wanna be involved in something spiritual

Imagination is the key

but sometimes we benefit from the combined imagination of different people

There is a process called 'the master mind' where more than one person teams up and the combined power of their imagination and the way they spark off each other and energise and motivate each other helps sweep them forward in a wave that overcomes the obstacles that the system or life in general often throws up

So a lot can be achieved by an imaginative person who is good at problem solving their way through things but huge amounts can be achieved by teaming up with like-minded people who share a vision and the values that then help bind them together

So going to the right kind of places and networks and then sounding people out to find out what their views and beliefs and values are can be a good way to then find people who are the kind of people to reach out to for collaborations

But yeah....i think that imagination is the driving force of the universe

muir;830904

There is a process called 'the master mind' where more than one person teams up and the combined power of their imagination and the way they spark off each other and energise and motivate each other helps sweep them forward in a wave that overcomes the obstacles that the system or life in general often throws up

So a lot can be achieved by an imaginative person who is good at problem solving their way through things but huge amounts can be achieved by teaming up with like-minded people who share a vision and the values that then help bind them together

Well the group I used to worked at was not a team! we didn't share the same values and vision.My vision was educational while 2 of them was financial only.
So I guess that was the best I could do, splitting up

I may find the path after a time of break :)

Well the group I used to worked at was not a team! we didn't share the same values and vision.My vision was educational while 2 of them was financial only.
So I guess that was the best I could do, splitting up

I may find the path after a time of break :)

Ok so they were on a different frequency to you so there was discord

So to find harmony you need to find people on the same frequency...then things will flow easier

That's not to say there shouldn't be debate and discussion and even disagreement as part of the process of the dynamic engine of the mastermind but without the underlying glue of the shared values cracks will appear because underlying respect is the foundation on which everything else is built

So to find harmony you need to find people on the same frequency...then things will flow easier
Looking forward to it

That's not to say there shouldn't be debate and discussion and even disagreement as part of the process of the dynamic engine of the mastermind but without the underlying glue of the shared values cracks will appear because underlying respect is the foundation on which everything else is built
I know.the problems we had were about working hard and not nagging and keeping the positive atmosphere and stuff

Thank you :) <3