Is it possible to be both INFJ and INTJ? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Is it possible to be both INFJ and INTJ?

In addition, MBTI is a framework for understanding someone's methods of viewing and interpreting their world.

It doesn't make someone 'good' or 'bad.' Once again, it is just a framework.

ISFPs also have that tendency. They are the natural bullies with a wacked logic. But they easily give in to pressure and go running to the ESFJs who do most of the bully work since an ISFP is the Baby for Life. They just never change.

Sorry if I sound negative. You might have found some ISFPs or ESFJs who are nice but I couldn't. So I have a lot of bad blood with them.

Good to know! lol :thumb:

I'm yet to come across an INTJ behind a fairly convincing INFJ facade. Even if there are such out there, I doubt that they can sustain wearing the mask for a prolonged period of time.
I'll exercise my F here and say that in my experience the biggest difference between INFJs and INTJs is that you can see/sense the warmth in INFJs eyes five miliseconds after they've realised you're there. I don't think INTJs' eyes, or any other body part for that matter, exude warmth.

I don't believe that it is possible to be both an INFJ and an INTJ..

Whatever your type is, I believe that is how your initial reaction is to any given stimulus. However, I do believe that your other functions can be developed to such a degree as to throughly confuse you on what your type actually is.

But, if you look back in times of great stress and when life isn't perfect and you are being overwhelmed, then you'll have a better idea of what your type is by typing your shadow.