[INFJ] - Is door slamming a conscious decision? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Is door slamming a conscious decision?

giphy.gif

Just watch out for those emotional vortexes. Although, maybe INFJs like that stuff

Reactions: Ren
Now, that I think of it, having dated both INFJ and ENFP, they come across as inverse INFJs at least in relationships. INFJs might need to lighten up more, and ENFPs might need to be more serious

Last edited:
True test for them is when things get serious. Serious isn't the first thing that pops in my head when I think of ENFP

Yeah, that's a different phase for sure. I've been on dates with ENFPs before when they would casually mention getting "bored" of relationships which was a definite red flag for me.

That being said, once again we can't generalize to all ENFPs.

giphy.gif

Just watch out for those emotional vortexes. Although, maybe INFJs like that stuff

Haha, yeah some INFJs probably do, but is it a healthy kind of attraction? I don't think so.

Depends on the context, perhaps. If you really want to sweep an ENFP off their feet, just plan trips like every weekend but have no real plans except for where you're generally going. They're down for it. Just do it

Of course mix in the emotional connection stuff that will happen

Depends on the context, perhaps. If you really want to sweep an ENFP off their feet, just plan trips like every weekend but have no real plans except for where you're generally going. They're down for it. Just do it

Actually INFJs can (to an extent) enjoy that kind of improvising, too... except that they will require more of a frame, I guess. Still N-doms at the end of the day, though.

I don't like things that are 'too' planned.

consistent unconscious conscious consequence of thoughts and feelings too intense for average men to comprehend

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote and Ren
Reactions: G4RiiM