Irma, go away. Enough already! | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Irma, go away. Enough already!

There were like 25+ tornadoes during Harvey
I'd reckon to guess I just hadn't paid attention to the occurance, or it slipped my mind, who knows.

It's just hard to believe. A tornado leaves such a distructive mess. I've seen them here. And by grace, I've not had to experience a hurricane.

It is just hard to picture both happening together. ;)

It's just hard to believe.

It really is, granted most of them end up being F1-F2 and very short lived... but on occasion a significantly damaging one will spawn.
It's the main reason I'd always evacuate. They should promote hurricanes more like "a shitload of tornadoes and tsunamis are about to greet you, please leave."

They should promote hurricanes more like "a shitload of tornadoes and tsunamis are about to greet you, please leave."
Indeed. I wouldn't imagine a person wanting to ride out more than one.

I have a goofy friend from HS that lives in FL. He stays put and has Hurricane Parties...he tells a story of 18 of them being stranded 10 days in a 3 bedroom house...they would have to be really good friends for me to attempt that ;)

What do you mean?

Well, it says Irma will take an unexpected path. How can it be unexpected if they know what it will do?

Anyway, I was hoping to change the subject so people would quit thinking about the hurricane, in the hopes that it would just disappear... outta mind, outta sight, but I fell asleep. Now we'll never know if my plan could've worked... I let everyone down... :( I hope everyone is well and safe.

Well, it says Irma will take an unexpected path. How can it be unexpected if they know what it will do?

Anyway, I was hoping to change the subject so people would quit thinking about the hurricane, in the hopes that it would just disappear... outta mind, outta sight, but I fell asleep. Now we'll never know if my plan could've worked... I let everyone down... :( I hope everyone is well and safe.
Hard not to think about or know about the hurricane unless you live under a rock. It's pretty big.

Reactions: James
Reactions: Gaze
DCT_SPECIAL103_1280x720.jpg

The Weather Channel
How large is FL?

An amount of bullshit greater than all the cattle in Florida can produce in a year

So very certain of that, aren't you.

Perhaps it has played an effect? Albeit subtle, but just how subtle if so... It is wise to dig deeper into the underlying motives of the US government's activities.

Those long trails in the sky that you see? They aren't clouds. They serve a purpose, and it is not to any benefit of the human race at large, I can guarantee you that.

So very certain of that, aren't you.

Perhaps it has played an effect? Albeit subtle, but just how subtle if so... It is wise to dig deeper into the underlying motives of the US government's activities.

Those long trails in the sky that you see? They aren't clouds. They serve a purpose, and it is not to any benefit of the human race at large, I can guarantee you that.

My background is chemistry; my life for 8 years was chemistry. I am fucking certain. Those lines in the sky are created by way of water that was created in the combustion of jet fuel being cooled to form ice crystals. Nothing more. Loosen your tin foil hat

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
The Weather Channel

@just me @Gaze @youhemmein and anyone else who is affected by Irma:
How are you guys doing?
Peeling shrimp for shrimp salad sandwiches to last us when the power goes out. One of the downsides of the coastal SE is hurricanes; one of the upsides, fresh shrimp. Thanks for asking.