intuitive comunication style | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

intuitive comunication style

Yeah, there are misunderstandings but when someone starts a sentence and can't finish. Stuff like that we can pick up on with little context.
Yeah, I know, I just said that, as any other Jedi knight, we can cross to the dark side by same thing that makes us awsome:)

Yeah, there are misunderstandings but when someone starts a sentence and can't finish. Stuff like that we can pick up on with little context.

Yeah, i get annoyed when i tell someone yeah, "i get you, i understand" and they don't believe me.

Today in Philosophy, we took a test. One of the questions said:

What is the issue with assuming that good is the will of God? Is because that makes good will arbitrary and/or that makes it good, before Goods own choice? T/F

I said true. derp. no one else said true. Why? Because they ALL SAID "ohhh! we couldn't figure out if you mean Goods own choice, or God's own choice!!!" derpa der.

Besides, it doesn't even matter what the second half of the answer was, since the first part was correct, and the way it worded implied that whatever the first was, the second was. If the first statement was false, the second was. If true? The second was.

Thats intuitive, probably.

edit: to clarify, I'm not saying its definitely intuitive, but I think it could be.

Last edited: