[INTP] - INTP/INFJ - The Golden Pair | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INTP] INTP/INFJ - The Golden Pair

Now where is my INTP??! *sniffs* :D :tearsofjoy::neutral:

giphy.gif
F7GP.gif

I'll help you out! For some reason INTPs stick to me like glue. Like, I swear, I got a whole army of 'm.

*rofl* are you serious?? (Couple of days ago my fiancé and me talked about how he might be an INTP. As a programmer he found it also very amusing "to be an int(eger)" haha x'D)

P.S. I got mine from the chat-RPG community *lolol* @JennyDaniella

F7GP.gif

I'll help you out! For some reason INTPs stick to me like glue. Like, I swear, I got a whole army of 'm.

Hahaha omg would you?? I think imma follow you around haha!

Also check LOTR forums.. Quantum Forums and the likes.

Oh dis is good stuff, dis is good stuff.

I need all the tips I can get hahaha!

With all the advice I’m receiving, I am getting closer. I can feel it.

I’M COMING FOR YOU MY DAHLING INTP!

Hahaha! Just realized how suuuuper creepy I sounded haha! :laughing::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:

With all the advice I’m receiving, I am getting closer. I can feel it.

I’M COMING FOR YOU MY DAHLING INTP!

Hahaha! Just realized how suuuuper creepy I sounded haha! :laughing::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:

naah! :tearsofjoy:

this is how history (romance) is written xD

INTP next to me (<3): "tell her..Go stand in front of a university with a sign that says 'in need of nerd: no talking during first date required. flashcard-communication sufficient.' "

lmao

LOLOLOLOLOL!!

Haha done! I’m gonna make my sign in big bold letters!

You think I should also put a picture of Gandalf or Captain Picard on my sign? :laughing:

You sure know a lot for someone who doesn't want to have anything to do with an INTP :p

I'm on to you sister

I'm innocent... :m197::md:

Humm...
on a maybe more serious note..

I think it holds a really strong and shared bond that bases on trust, family, truth, relationship, bonding, harmony, introverted time, sharing a similar world (inner and outer worlds ^^)..

That combination is a good teamwork most often.. especially when it comes to dealing with daily situation right now or in the future and finding solutions to problems that occur...

That everyone is thinking for themselves first and then sharing those thoughts.

Trying to communicate to one another. That can be difficult sometimes (although feelings are always very very important in that matter).
Stressful times are not easy: finding a working routine to balance out the different needs. ("I need at least a lose plan!" Vs. "Is this essential now?" for example)
It really seems to be much about the right timing in either way. ^^

That sparkle in his eyes when I'm attentive and caring (those lovely small things during daily life <3).
Listening to his ideas and thoughts.
Being stupidly playful and childish together..

When he makes me aware of my inner critic..
and when I notice he needs to talk emotions..

When my Se grasps a new detail about him..

Growing next to each other and being part of it since a very long time <3 <3

Most importantly..
More hugs than you can imagine!! *lol* *giggles* xD

I am a female INFJ married to a male INTP, and we have a wonderful relationship. I think its important to note that in todays dating culture, many people are dating simply to date because it can be difficult to meet people. In the case of these two types, they seem to be more likely not to do this because they seek a meaningful connection and may be turned off by many other types. We met at work when we were in high school, and the first time we hung out just the two of we dropped acid. A funny start, but it is safe to say that I would not have felt comfortable doing that with almost a complete stranger unless I intuited that he was safe and that I wanted to. There was always something so mysterious about him, I could sense his inner world and feelings and ideas, and longed to unlock him and relish in all that was him. That night he showed me more than any of the friends I had had for years. We quickly formed a friendship after that, and for two people that preferred the solace of staying home most of the time, we saw each other almost every day. The conversation was just as tantalizing as the silence, sitting in my car with the stereo turned all the way up, showing each other music and language and writing and sharing ideas. This built for a long time, until one drunken night he kissed me. Due to the difficulty and fear of communicating, we didn't talk much about it and moved on, mostly out of fear of tarnishing the beautiful friendship. I had never been in love, every person that showed interest in me seemed shallow and lacked everything that he was. For the first time in my life, I had met someone that could see me. I always knew that he was the best thing that had happened to me, the most interesting and beautiful being I had encountered, but it took that kiss for me to realize that these feelings I had for him were love. Six months of agonizing over the situation in my head and relentlessly tormenting myself trying to suppress these feelings and lie to myself, and also indulging in reckless Se behavior like casual sex with others to get him off my mind, I knew I had to do something. We both struggle with mental health issues, and he was hospitalized that January. After almost losing him forever, I decided that despite all my fear of not knowing how the situation would turn out, I needed to get over myself and figure out how to be honest about my feelings. He was as reluctant and fear filled as I was, and took his time to think it over and come up with a way to show me that he felt the same. On a cold rainy Sunday afternoon, we went to a small Jazz performance, and he kissed right there, surrounded by music, just the way we began. From that day, we were inseparable. We are now happily married, enjoying every facet of each other, and finding our differences intellectually stimulating. Sure, there are parts of us that clash, but nothing that can't be cured by a stance of understanding of the the other person.
I have spent my entire life analyzing the people around me, figuring out the person inside instead of judging based on their actions. His inferior Fe was a new challenge for me, a mystery that I could not understand. He is still young, so it is nowhere near developed, displayed by facial expressions for the most part. He isn't comfortable most of the time when tense emotional situations arise, and in the beginning I misread this because I did not understand it. Inferior Fe is delicate, feeling deeply on the inside but filled with an intense fear when dealing with emotional tension and the expression of how he feels about it. It has always been easy for him to tell me and show me that he loves me, but when my auxiliary Fe was trying to delve into the issues that arose and talk them out to fill my desire for harmony, he was overwhelmed greatly. When I marinated on this, and of course did a lot of research about his functions, I discovered that he was uncomfortable and afraid to show me his tears and darker feelings, despite what it looked like on the outside. There are rare assurances where he shows me this side of him, and I now understand that this is simply how he functions. It is important that I not pressure him to share when he is not ready, even though this can be hard for me when I sense that something is wrong. As for money, I manage it and keep track of bills and accounts, and we created a system together that works for both of us. We can both be a bit reckless when it comes to saving money, using most extra money for gas to go on long drives together, records, and eating out. On my part, I have learned to be more direct with him than I naturally am with my Fe/Fi friends, because he prefers direct honesty to trying to pick up on hints, which he misses completely most of the time.
I did not intend for this post to be so in depth into my life, but this man is the greatest thing to ever happen to me, and I wish only for others lost and feeling alone and misunderstood in the world to find the person that will make life worth living. The best advice that I can give is to not take things personally, never assume that the person you are with is thinking negatively about you, try to understand who they are inside and why and how they do and think they things they do, and do all of this with openness and understanding. It is highly important for us to understand that we are always changing, and to accept every version of each other, and know that there is nothing "bad" about another person, it is simply something a way of thinking that you do not understand. Also-to all the INFJs reading, I know it may be difficult, but learn to be honest about the things that bother you, and either let them go completely or tell the person how you feel, because if you hold in we all know what thought patterns stem from that. Don't be silently annoyed with the people closest to you, it will hurt you and your relationships, and stunt your emotional growth.

I apologize if you made it this far and got nothing out of this, but I am putting this here to give insight to the people early on in their INFJ-INTP relationships, to show that if there is real love and understanding, no differences are great enough to separate you, and to show that stepping out of your comfort zone and breaking through fear can pay off. You will find that the things you don't understand about other people are the most beautiful parts of them, and that if we respect and admire differences, many great things can come of it.

I am a female INFJ married to a male INTP, and we have a wonderful relationship. I think its important to note that in todays dating culture, many people are dating simply to date because it can be difficult to meet people. In the case of these two types, they seem to be more likely not to do this because they seek a meaningful connection and may be turned off by many other types. We met at work when we were in high school, and the first time we hung out just the two of we dropped acid. A funny start, but it is safe to say that I would not have felt comfortable doing that with almost a complete stranger unless I intuited that he was safe and that I wanted to. There was always something so mysterious about him, I could sense his inner world and feelings and ideas, and longed to unlock him and relish in all that was him. That night he showed me more than any of the friends I had had for years. We quickly formed a friendship after that, and for two people that preferred the solace of staying home most of the time, we saw each other almost every day. The conversation was just as tantalizing as the silence, sitting in my car with the stereo turned all the way up, showing each other music and language and writing and sharing ideas. This built for a long time, until one drunken night he kissed me. Due to the difficulty and fear of communicating, we didn't talk much about it and moved on, mostly out of fear of tarnishing the beautiful friendship. I had never been in love, every person that showed interest in me seemed shallow and lacked everything that he was. For the first time in my life, I had met someone that could see me. I always knew that he was the best thing that had happened to me, the most interesting and beautiful being I had encountered, but it took that kiss for me to realize that these feelings I had for him were love. Six months of agonizing over the situation in my head and relentlessly tormenting myself trying to suppress these feelings and lie to myself, and also indulging in reckless Se behavior like casual sex with others to get him off my mind, I knew I had to do something. We both struggle with mental health issues, and he was hospitalized that January. After almost losing him forever, I decided that despite all my fear of not knowing how the situation would turn out, I needed to get over myself and figure out how to be honest about my feelings. He was as reluctant and fear filled as I was, and took his time to think it over and come up with a way to show me that he felt the same. On a cold rainy Sunday afternoon, we went to a small Jazz performance, and he kissed right there, surrounded by music, just the way we began. From that day, we were inseparable. We are now happily married, enjoying every facet of each other, and finding our differences intellectually stimulating. Sure, there are parts of us that clash, but nothing that can't be cured by a stance of understanding of the the other person.
I have spent my entire life analyzing the people around me, figuring out the person inside instead of judging based on their actions. His inferior Fe was a new challenge for me, a mystery that I could not understand. He is still young, so it is nowhere near developed, displayed by facial expressions for the most part. He isn't comfortable most of the time when tense emotional situations arise, and in the beginning I misread this because I did not understand it. Inferior Fe is delicate, feeling deeply on the inside but filled with an intense fear when dealing with emotional tension and the expression of how he feels about it. It has always been easy for him to tell me and show me that he loves me, but when my auxiliary Fe was trying to delve into the issues that arose and talk them out to fill my desire for harmony, he was overwhelmed greatly. When I marinated on this, and of course did a lot of research about his functions, I discovered that he was uncomfortable and afraid to show me his tears and darker feelings, despite what it looked like on the outside. There are rare assurances where he shows me this side of him, and I now understand that this is simply how he functions. It is important that I not pressure him to share when he is not ready, even though this can be hard for me when I sense that something is wrong. As for money, I manage it and keep track of bills and accounts, and we created a system together that works for both of us. We can both be a bit reckless when it comes to saving money, using most extra money for gas to go on long drives together, records, and eating out. On my part, I have learned to be more direct with him than I naturally am with my Fe/Fi friends, because he prefers direct honesty to trying to pick up on hints, which he misses completely most of the time.
I did not intend for this post to be so in depth into my life, but this man is the greatest thing to ever happen to me, and I wish only for others lost and feeling alone and misunderstood in the world to find the person that will make life worth living. The best advice that I can give is to not take things personally, never assume that the person you are with is thinking negatively about you, try to understand who they are inside and why and how they do and think they things they do, and do all of this with openness and understanding. It is highly important for us to understand that we are always changing, and to accept every version of each other, and know that there is nothing "bad" about another person, it is simply something a way of thinking that you do not understand. Also-to all the INFJs reading, I know it may be difficult, but learn to be honest about the things that bother you, and either let them go completely or tell the person how you feel, because if you hold in we all know what thought patterns stem from that. Don't be silently annoyed with the people closest to you, it will hurt you and your relationships, and stunt your emotional growth.

I apologize if you made it this far and got nothing out of this, but I am putting this here to give insight to the people early on in their INFJ-INTP relationships, to show that if there is real love and understanding, no differences are great enough to separate you, and to show that stepping out of your comfort zone and breaking through fear can pay off. You will find that the things you don't understand about other people are the most beautiful parts of them, and that if we respect and admire differences, many great things can come of it.

Thank you for sharing. That was a rather touching story.

I am very happy with my INFJ girlfriend - the connection is effortless. All my other relationships were like dial-up.

I also forgot to add a very important thing in the 2019 New Years resolution thread:

Get myself an INTP boyfriend.

Yes yes yes yes yes. :m059: