Instant chemistry | INFJ Forum

Instant chemistry

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
So, with what types or kinds of people do you find you have instant chemistry whether in terms of attraction, friendship, or general immediate click or connection.

Strong people. Fighters. Survivors. Dreamers who work hard. Intelligent people. iNtuitives. People who think for themselves and see through the bullshit.

Women who remind me of this:

tumblr_lx7mevfBtR1qf80m9o1_500.jpg

Reactions: Sensiko
INs, always. Since the beginning of time.

Usually, but not always, I find that I have instant chemistry with NT types because our personalities complement each other. I would say INT's more than ENT's though. I like the comfort and the balance if they're healthy, well socialized and emotionally evolved.

Women who dont play head games
women who know what they want
someone who doesnt watch Housewives of LA
Any woman who likes Astronomy and Carl Sagan :p

Primarily, I'm often initially intrigued by what I perceive as frankness. It tends to promote conversation I'm actually interested in. That said, I don't put a great deal of stock in first impressions.

I generally click with almost anyone I come in contact with for diverse reasons. (I rarely contact people btw lololol)

People that know how to act silly and not take things personally. In the long run I observe if they're balanced because being around 24/7 silly people can get pretty tiring. The same can be said about serious individuals. I can have chemistry with them too but if they don't know how to have some fun then I'm left feeling --> :/ . That's why I don't focus too much on initial feelings. I like to get to know people on a deeper level and see what they're REALLY made of.

Reactions: Gaze
Bonding-level chemistry (no questions asked):
ISFJ (very responsive, giddy)
INFP (most cases)
INTP (for a time)
ENTP
ESTJ
some INFJs (for a time)

Chemistry on a communication/interaction level:
INTJ (in general)
INFJ (for a time)
ISTP (very fun - never got around to asking their actual type)

Chemistry on an uncomfortable situational level:
ISTJ

(I rarely contact people btw lololol)

Wow... finally... someone who understands what it's like!

People that know how to act silly and not take things personally. In the long run I observe if they're balanced because being around 24/7 silly people can get pretty tiring. The same can be said about serious individuals. I can have chemistry with them too but if they don't know how to have some fun then I'm left feeling --> :/ . That's why I don't focus too much on initial feelings. I like to get to know people on a deeper level and see what they're REALLY made of.
Yeah, same here, I need a balance of silliness and seriousness. People who judge me for having silly fun.... ick. Yes, if someone is tolerable and interesting, I'll stick around and take time to discover them.

Reactions: CAptain
Charmingly nerdy, wiggly people.

Chemistry usually happens with someone who is calm, open, and easy going with a strong sense of self while being very accepting. Someone who doesn't require you to be impressive because they already get a sense of who you are.

Strong people. Fighters. Survivors. Dreamers who work hard. Intelligent people. iNtuitives. People who think for themselves and see through the bullshit.

Women who remind me of this:

tumblr_lx7mevfBtR1qf80m9o1_500.jpg

Are they.... are they behind the cat? I don't see them!

Women who are down to earth I suppose. They take seriously what needs to be taken seriously and laugh at the BS; lightheartedness. Outgoing, eclectic, imaginative, willing to try new things, see the world, as much as I would. Someone I could travel the world with basically.