[INFJ] - infjs make the best....? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] infjs make the best....?

So INFJs are weak victims who can’t handle sex or be dominant?

Yes. INFJs have inferior Se. The inferior function is invariably a place of victimization. Any “INFJs” who disagree aren’t really INFJs or they’re lying to themselves because they value being cool over being healthy. A delusional INFJ thinks they’re physically powerful. The deceiving nature of the inferior function makes it so that people will come into the INFJ’s life and puff them up with compliments, telling them that they’re good at physical stuff, have a lot of power, potential, etc., tempting them further into self-destruction by leading them away from Ni, which is where they’re actually powerful. INFJs only have spiritual power because they have dominant Ni.

Inferior Se makes it so that the physical world (and physical activities) are perceived as “cool” and “edgy” by the INFJ, so there’s a big incentive for the INFJ to fight who they really are in order to attain or maintain perceived worldly status (protect a fragile/narcissistic ego). In reality, the INFJ’s worldly status (and physical sexual prowess) is pathetic compared to the natural masters of worldliness, ESTPs and ESFPs.

In order for an INFJ to do what they’re good at, which is being a spiritual powerhouse, they have to honor their physical weakness (have boundaries with inferior Se to free up dominant Ni). It’s just like how an ESTP can’t be a physical powerhouse until they honor their spiritual weakness (have boundaries with inferior Ni to free up dominant Se).

INFJs are only in a position of power, sex-wise, when they have Ni sex, which is Kundalini, a completely self-contained spiritual experience. Since INFJs are naturally at the top of the spiritual food chain, this stuff isn’t a big deal to them, so in order to see how powerful it is, they have to mention it to some ESTPs, who will visibly tremble with fear if they have any experience with it, because what’s so easy, safe, and comfortable for the INFJ makes the ESTP psychotic. It’s their worst nightmare and the only thing that can truly destroy them. They are simultaneously fascinated by it, which is why it’s their greatest temptation. Physical stuff (including sex) isn’t cool or edgy to ESTPs, but spirituality is, because it’s dangerous for them.

Inferior function = weakness, prey
Dominant function = power, predator

INFJs naturally have a nondual understanding of spirituality because they have dominant Ni* so they understand Kundalini to be inclusive of all subjective spiritual experiences, just like I understand Satan to be the totality of all spiritual entities and synonymous with Kundalini (the general, universal, mystical principle).

*the dominant function is always nondual

Yes. INFJs have inferior Se. The inferior function is invariably a place of victimization. Any “INFJs” who disagree aren’t really INFJs or they’re lying to themselves because they value being cool over being healthy. A delusional INFJ thinks they’re physically powerful. The deceiving nature of the inferior function makes it so that people will come into the INFJ’s life and puff them up with compliments, telling them that they’re good at physical stuff, have a lot of power, potential, etc., tempting them further into self-destruction by leading them away from Ni, which is where they’re actually powerful. INFJs only have spiritual power because they have dominant Ni.

Inferior Se makes it so that the physical world (and physical activities) are perceived as “cool” and “edgy” by the INFJ, so there’s a big incentive for the INFJ to fight who they really are in order to attain or maintain perceived worldly status (protect a fragile/narcissistic ego). In reality, the INFJ’s worldly status (and physical sexual prowess) is pathetic compared to the natural masters of worldliness, ESTPs and ESFPs.

In order for an INFJ to do what they’re good at, which is being a spiritual powerhouse, they have to honor their physical weakness (have boundaries with inferior Se to free up dominant Ni). It’s just like how an ESTP can’t be a physical powerhouse until they honor their spiritual weakness (have boundaries with inferior Ni to free up dominant Se).

INFJs are only in a position of power, sex-wise, when they have Ni sex, which is Kundalini, a completely self-contained spiritual experience. Since INFJs are naturally at the top of the spiritual food chain, this stuff isn’t a big deal to them, so in order to see how powerful it is, they have to mention it to some ESTPs, who will visibly tremble with fear if they have any experience with it, because what’s so easy, safe, and comfortable for the INFJ makes the ESTP psychotic. It’s their worst nightmare and the only thing that can truly destroy them. They are simultaneously fascinated by it, which is why it’s their greatest temptation. Physical stuff (including sex) isn’t cool or edgy to ESTPs, but spirituality is, because it’s dangerous for them.

INFJs naturally have a nondual understanding of spirituality because they have dominant Ni* so they understand Kundalini to be inclusive of all subjective spiritual experiences, just like I understand Satan to be the totality of all spiritual entities and synonymous with Kundalini (the general, universal, mystical principle).

I don’t mean to be a c#nt but I disagree most of what you wrote..

I think you overanalyze INFJs in general.. There are millions of different kinds of INFJs who all have their unique characteristics and physiology. To say that all INFJs ought to be phycically weak because of their inferior Se does not add up. Se is about psychologically preceiving and being aware of the physiological aspect of life. It does not mean that per se all INFJs are cursed with such genetics that make their bodies and minds somehow weak and thus automatically victims of stronger types.

I am INFJ no matter if you agree with me or not, and I have trained my body for my whole adult life. I get alot of compliments, especially from the opposite sex, and even though it feels nice, I never hold it as something that could pass through my bullshit detector. I am very aware of my body and appearance and I use it for my advance. When it comes to sexuality, I never feel as a victim or submissive. I have explored almost the whole spectrum of sex and what it has given for me is a clearer picture of who I truly am inclusive my shadow aspects.

To say that INFJs are somehow the elite of spiritual people is arrogant. There might be alot of INFJs who are into New Age spirituality but from the dharmic point of view most of those teaching are not ego-dissolving but ego-cherishing philosophies, a sort of decorations.

Nondual understanding in its ultimate meaning does not come to anyone, not even INFJs, naturally. It has to be experienced. Nonduality is not a concept fabricated by the analytical mind but an union and direct sense of wholeness. And when it comes to real Kundalini, there is no use of analytically understanding it since it can not be understood with a rational mind. Kundalini begins where the rational mind ends. Kundalini needs to be worked with a direct experience and it surely is not for everyone, no matter which letters your personality consists of..

Se might be our blind spot but it does not mean that it can not be trained. Mindfullness, MDMA, Yoga, exercise, meditation, etc all will aid INFJs to understand Se better. Now it might never become our strenght but it does not mean that we are doomed to always be wounded by an inferior Se. Ni, Fe, Ti and Se create our unique personality as a whole. The key to a stable mind is to nurture the whole spectrum of our functions, not just one or two of them.

I dunno... I'm just being devils advocate but let's say that your SO would incarnate into a physical form, and he wanted to plough. Would you bone? Or, would you be adamant on Ni sex?

I had sex with about 40 people when I was stuck in my inferior function and being a fake ESTP, but it was really all just rape, even when I initiated things, because as an INFJ I don’t have enough physical power to be anything but a victim.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I dunno... I'm just being devils advocate but let's say that your SO would incarnate into a physical form, and he wanted to plough. Would you bone? Or, would you be adamant on Ni sex?

giphy.gif
Hahahhahh
Seeing someone as elegant as you using words like “plough“ and “bone” is reeeaallyyy making me giggle :laughing:

Hahahhahh
Seeing someone as elegant as you using words like “plough“ and “bone” is reeeaallyyy making me giggle :laughing:
hahahah:tearsofjoy: I had to get my message across. "Fuck" didn't suffice :p

Last edited:
It can be lots fun when there is chemistry. I tend to be quite quirky and come up with suprising comments/acts to bring up the laugh and discomfort.

I had a conversation about this with a female friend of mine and she recommended to be more straightforward. I usully give small hints but now I have started to out there and show that I am interested in the person. Though this only works when I feel grounded.

The past few years have been tough and because that I have become way more certain about myself and what it is that I want. I am never seeking and guess that is something that many females find attractive. It is a challenge, a game for them to find out more of that guy who seems enjoy his life without the need to please or impress others. I enjoy the thrill to go outside of my comfort zone and experiece the excitement, especially when it transforms into sexual excitement.

I can go savage -mode and really talk about the most akward topics in a formal manner like as if was totally normal. I love how the brain goes tilt when it cannot predict what comes next. If you observe why we laugh it is often when the logical mind’s predictions fail. That microsecond of confusion triggers spasms in our facial muscles as our analytical reality is shattered for a short period of time. A moment of genuine relief. ☺️

Being more you is funny as hell! And everyone likes funny people, or at least most of them.

this is very interesting on the whole seeker thing, osho actualy have a whole talk on it, tell me what you think?
https://www.osho.com/iosho/library/...8aa3f0-683?p=b167b6690add21b56d973c5c0082cf10

also iv been trying to get what osho's mbti type was, and since what you said about not being the seeker, and thats why women ends up seeking correlates so much to osho's thoughts perhaps he was an infj also..

anyways, what other info can you give me on being the seeker ect...?

this is very interesting on the whole seeker thing, osho actualy have a whole talk on it, tell me what you think?
https://www.osho.com/iosho/library/...8aa3f0-683?p=b167b6690add21b56d973c5c0082cf10

also iv been trying to get what osho's mbti type was, and since what you said about not being the seeker, and thats why women ends up seeking correlates so much to osho's thoughts perhaps he was an infj also..

anyways, what other info can you give me on being the seeker ect...?

Osho was beyond MBTI and trippin’ his balls of imho.

There is a point when you just drop your old patterns and self-concern and start to live your life by engaging more what happens out there and less what is fabricated in your mind. Afyer that life is more joyous and playful since your care less and less shat others might think about you and pay more attention to your own enjoyment and happiness.

When the actual need to fulfill your own beingness with the help of another person no longer exists, you become more attractive. Not that you look different but you radiate openess and freedom. People do not want to get caught up. Everyone wants to be free but do not k iw how. Therefore when you radiate that which they try achieve, you will naturally become more attractive in their eyes.

It is a game but not a serious one. Just having a laugh.