[INFJ] - infjs make the best....? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] infjs make the best....?

I feel like this needs to be a reality show.

"Just bought seven chainsaws, and I need to test them all at once. Will my landlord love it? Find out on this week's episode"
Hahhahaha
You need to pitch this to the major networks

Hahhahaha
You need to pitch this to the major networks

I want to see a movie starring Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd, The Mad Hatter and Jack Sparrow.
Better yet, they all live in an apartment together. For some reason.

I want to see a movie starring Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd, The Mad Hatter and Jack Sparrow.
Better yet, they all live in an apartment together. For some reason.

Edward Scissorhands is a disabled Sweeney Todd
And The Mad Hatter is a disabled-er Jack Sparrow

It can be lots fun when there is chemistry. I tend to be quite quirky and come up with suprising comments/acts to bring up the laugh and discomfort.

I had a conversation about this with a female friend of mine and she recommended to be more straightforward. I usully give small hints but now I have started to out there and show that I am interested in the person. Though this only works when I feel grounded.

The past few years have been tough and because that I have become way more certain about myself and what it is that I want. I am never seeking and guess that is something that many females find attractive. It is a challenge, a game for them to find out more of that guy who seems enjoy his life without the need to please or impress others. I enjoy the thrill to go outside of my comfort zone and experiece the excitement, especially when it transforms into sexual excitement.

I can go savage -mode and really talk about the most akward topics in a formal manner like as if was totally normal. I love how the brain goes tilt when it cannot predict what comes next. If you observe why we laugh it is often when the logical mind’s predictions fail. That microsecond of confusion triggers spasms in our facial muscles as our analytical reality is shattered for a short period of time. A moment of genuine relief. ☺️

Being more you is funny as hell! And everyone likes funny people, or at least most of them.

I think that’s ESTP territory. A true INFJ wouldn’t even be interested in that. And if they did do it, they’d just be eaten alive. They wouldn’t really be the one picking up, they’d be getting overtaken/victimized by predators and falsely counting that as victory.

I had sex with about 40 people when I was stuck in my inferior function and being a fake ESTP, but it was really all just rape, even when I initiated things, because as an INFJ I don’t have enough physical power to be anything but a victim. (I’ve since learned my lesson and that’s why I stick to the spirit world, where I’m more powerful than any other type.)

Reactions: chad
I think that’s ESTP territory. A true INFJ wouldn’t even be interested in that. And if they did do it, they’d just be eaten alive. They wouldn’t really be the one picking up, they’d be getting overtaken/victimized by predators and falsely counting that as victory.

I had sex with about 40 people when I was stuck in my inferior function and being a fake ESTP, but it was really all just rape, even when I initiated things, because as an INFJ I don’t have enough physical power to be anything but a victim. (I’ve since learned my lesson and that’s why I stick to the spirit world, where I’m more powerful than any other type.)

So INFJs are weak victims who can’t handle sex or be dominant?

how-cerberus-was-created_o_998982.jpg