[INFJ] - infjs make the best....? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] infjs make the best....?

chad

Regular Poster
Feb 4, 2015
MBTI
infp
i read on idr labs that infjs make the best natural pickup artists. in terms of picking up the opposite sex.

now you dont all having to be politcaly correct, or shy away from seeming egotistical

but yea, how do you infjs feel about this? if there was no social anxiety would you guys easily be able to pick up the opposite sex?

Given the right level of confidence and attractiveness, I could see it

i read on idr labs that infjs make the best natural pickup artists. in terms of picking up the opposite sex.

now you dont all having to be politcaly correct, or shy away from seeming egotistical

but yea, how do you infjs feel about this? if there was no social anxiety would you guys easily be able to pick up the opposite sex?
Lol, your name is Chad.

I'm INTJ, though, so I can't comment on INFJs.

From what I've seen, they either do great, OK, or really poorly. In other words, there's no correlation and the article is bullshit.

Type does not imply confidence or attractiveness.

I find that if I’m feeling good about myself I tend to be able to use my body language and eye contact with good effect. You just got to give them an intense “I want to do naughty things to you” gaze. I think some women either love this or they find it too intimidating

natural pickup artists
giphy.gif

Oh yeah baby, but this female INFJ doesn't
:p
Srsly, younger INFJ's may be into the whole hook-up thing, however, I believe we female INFJ's take a more mature approach toward a deeper connection as we get older.

giphy.gif

Oh yeah baby, but this female INFJ doesn't

:p
Srsly, younger INFJ's may be into the whole hook-up thing, however, I believe we female INFJ's take a more mature approach toward a deeper connection as we get older.

Haha no I think we most certainly do! It’s just from my experience, I find it extremely difficult to connect to people on a spiritual level. I don’t do the hook up thing an awful lot but it’s sort of like when the opportunity presents itself then why not! “When in Japan, you eat sushi” sort of thing :tearsofjoy:

Welp. Not this girl. I’m horrible at flirting or picking up cues from men. Probably without social anxiety, I’d be still way too hesitant.

Hence why I prefer to be at a coffee shop or bookstore while reading, and if a cute guy passes by, I’ll take a sneaking glance and try to appear as if I wasn’t staring. It’s nice because I had the pleasure of seeing a nice specimen and wouldn’t face the complications of rejection.

But yet again... my thoughts be rummaging like, “Aw dang, he was cute. I probably should’ve said something.”

After that it’s a whole repeated cycle with every cute guy I see and I beat myself up for never saying anything and I end up being depressed and sad...and lonely... and more sad...

And lonely....

:neutral:.....

Welp. Not this girl. I’m horrible at flirting or picking up cues from men. Probably without social anxiety, I’d be still way too hesitant.

Hence why I prefer to be at a coffee shop or bookstore while reading, and if a cute guy passes by, I’ll take a sneaking glance and try to appear as if I wasn’t staring. It’s nice because I had the pleasure of seeing a nice specimen and wouldn’t face the complications of rejection.

But yet again... my thoughts be rummaging like, “Aw dang, he was cute. I probably should’ve said something.”

After that it’s a whole repeated cycle with every cute guy I see and I beat myself up for never saying anything and I end up being depressed and sad...and lonely... and more sad...

And lonely....

:neutral:.....

Aww you will find someone. Probably when you least expect it!

I don’t know any other infjs In person because I’m pretty new to MBTI, so I don’t know about the pick up artist thing. However, going off what I’m like and what I’ve read about infjs, I definitely think we are handicapped somewhat when it comes to finding the connection we want. Probably because our definition of “connection” is much deeper than most types. Guess it makes it all the worthwhile when we finally find it though!

Aww you will find someone. Probably when you least expect it!

I don’t know any other infjs In person because I’m pretty new to MBTI, so I don’t know about the pick up artist thing. However, going off what I’m like and what I’ve read about infjs, I definitely think we are handicapped somewhat when it comes to finding the connection we want. Probably because our definition of “connection” is much deeper than most types. Guess it makes it all the worthwhile when we finally find it though!

Absolutely! And the deep connection part is very true. It’s very difficult for our type to really find someone we can truly connect to beyond surface level! And once we do, we will never let that person go!

For a person to really understand and get us, and we completely open up to them, they are truly special to us—and that’s usually rare for an INFJ.

Probably not, I’m terrible at initiating with the opposite sex. I spent countless times at my favorite cafe just dreaming and imagining how things would play out with the pretty barista or the girl sitting across from me.

Except for dogs, I’d most likely would try to pet it.

Probably not, I’m terrible at initiating with the opposite sex. I spent countless times at my favorite cafe just dreaming and imagining how things would play out with the pretty barista or the girl sitting across from me.

Except for dogs, I’d most likely would try to pet it.
Ask the barista or the girl across from you about herself, her day, etc.

If you keep talking to different women you'll find the one that wants four children, a roomy home, and a church wedding.