INFJ'S In the military | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

INFJ'S In the military

I did my time in compulsory military service because it was shorter than the civil service option. I hated it. Let's put it this way: NF being controlled by SJs 24/7...
I'd rather shoot myself than others. :yield: No-one asked about it when I entered in the service. There's no way in hell that my home country will be at war.

Military and INFJ = Oil and water. :m182:

I know the army doesn't support the MBTI but it would be interesting to see the percentage of each type in it. I would think INFJ and INFP would be the lowest percentage.

Surprisingly enough, many INTJs are enamoured with the idea of enlisting. I could see INTJs doing well but if I want to take orders from morons, I'll start a career in politics.

It wont be that bad if you are some sort of special officer in engineering, medicine etc.

Actually, I remember meeting officer who worked there as dentist and he was very kind.

If you can accept shitty and seemingly pointless rules that you cannot change then you will be a good fit.
So youre saying the army is designed for ISTJs? LOLLLLLLL

So youre saying the army is designed for ISTJs? LOLLLLLLL

Isnt that pretty much the consensus of any MBTI career test? "ISTJ: you should be an accountant, park ranger, yadda yadda yadda, soldier." I dont get why it is funny or surprising.

Also ESTJ.

Last edited:
I think it's a suitable career for most ST types. ISTJ, ESTJ, ESTP, ISTP. Possibly E/I NTJ.

Isnt that pretty much the consensus of any MBTI career test? "ISTJ: you should be an accountant, park ranger, yadda yadda yadda, soldier." I dont get why it is funny or surprising.

Also ESTJ.

The part about not being able to question shitty rules etc, made me chuckle.