[INFJ] - infjs how contemplative are you? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] infjs how contemplative are you?

I am likely more reflective than contemplative. I am seeking to formalize meditation by participating in an on-line zen community. I have been attracted to various types of religious practices over the years, but have not found one that absolutely fits with me. Perphaps this is the one. I think there are many benefits to regular meditation practice.

guys give me some scientific answers,how contemplative are you how much time do you spend inside your mind?

It varies for me. Generally running about 50/50 right now. I often do about 75/25 with the majority of my time spent in a contemplative state of mind. Occasionally I'll do 75/25 with the majority of time spent in extroverted situations, but WOW, I need some serious alone time after that.

This is a question that comes up over and over again on this forum. So many INFJ's deal with this. When I was younger being so contemplative made me feel like I didn't fit in. As I got older I became more and more comfortable in my own skin. Now I just spend all the time I need contemplating whatever I want.

All right boys, let me take a shot at answering. *cracks knuckles*

The answer you're looking for is... 42. It is the answer to the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. 42.

42.jpg

This is why I want to be ISTP.

Reactions: Free
They are. Usually far too much so, and I often need to ask "So?" "Decided yet?" "How about now?" ten times (during all those 3 minutes of INFJ-introspection) before getting a yes/no/maybetomorrow.

Yes....i think we've made our points. A lot time is spent in my mid. To be more definitive, I would say I think about six times what I say. So that's a lot of time. Much of the day. And much of that solitude I enjoy so much.

I contemplate life and death a lot. It seems like an every day occurrence. I see life and death in things, and see what remains after death in things. The temporal and the eternal get their share of time in my mind, too. I like looking at where I came from and where I failed miserably with bad choices, but wonder how different choices would have molded me differently. Out of nowhere, I contemplate whether they were really bad choices or not. Funny how I feel like a different person than what I am: almost like a lot is missing. Yet, there is a lot there.

Decisions? I usually base those on how others are acting. Then I get serious. Anyone make me laugh?

hey could you gusy give me a percentage as to how much time you spend inside your mind?