[INFJ] - infj's have you ever fainted? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] infj's have you ever fainted?

Yes. I was on two meds that didn't mix well. I started taking them 2 hours apart instead of at the same time.
That stinks. Fainting is scary, imo. When I would wake from mine I didn't know who or where I was. It was the scariest thing ever. I cannot explain it.

Fainted once in the dentist chair after having been injected with a local anesthetic. It contains adrenaline, and if they miss and shoot directly up a vein.. first you get a heart attack and then you go blank.

Also fainted once while on vacation in Brazil. Combination of really hot weather (40 degrees Celsius) and not being used to the way they prepare food there. Splat. I was out for a long time and interestingly, I saw all these things happening inside my mind. Differently coloured lights and shapes, voices, tunnels, a feeling of movement. Quite trippy. Anyone else experienced something like that while they were 'out'?

Fainted once in the dentist chair after having been injected with a local anesthetic. It contains adrenaline, and if they miss and shoot directly up a vein.. first you get a heart attack and then you go blank.

Also fainted once while on vacation in Brazil. Combination of really hot weather (40 degrees Celsius) and not being used to the way they prepare food there. Splat. I was out for a long time and interestingly, I saw all these things happening inside my mind. Differently coloured lights and shapes, voices, tunnels, a feeling of movement. Quite trippy. Anyone else experienced something like that while they were 'out'?
I have passed out 3 or 4 times from stomach pain and hit my head on the tile, once getting a black eye.. o.o. When I woke I did not know who or where I was.. one time I didn't really know "what" I was.. it was terrifyinggg every single time. Apparently my Vasovagal nerve trips and causes me to pass out from extreme physical pain.. Aka: I'm a pain wimp. 0.0

Reactions: Wyote
You're way more vulgar than I am. I'm angelic.:m073:

giphy.gif