[INFJ] - infj's have you ever fainted? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] infj's have you ever fainted?

Hmm.

I fainted when a guy approached me from behind late at night -- I had earbuds on...who sneaks up like that? I turned around, and he was less than an arm's length away.

I crumpled and hit the pavement. All was black.

Of course, my fainting experience may vastly differ from an INFJ's.

what did he want from you.

3 times.. Pain got too much and the doctor said it tripped my "vagus nerve" ( vasovagal syncope ). It's a nerve that in some people gets tripped by too much pain or distress. Hit my head the 3rd time on the tile and woke with a black eye / bruised cheekbone. It's scary as Hell when you wake.

Stroopwaffels

Stroopwaffels are THE SHIT

giphy.gif

I'm going to faint from sugar overdose eating too many stroopwaffels, for real though.

I am so subject to fainting that I have to protect myself from it :sweatsmile:

When I see graphic violence on TV (particularly involving blood gushing) or when somebody describes a violent scene in detail, I know there's a chance I might faint. I just instantly picture the scene with vivid detail and colour. The incredible thing is that my brother and I are the same, and it's happened to us to faint at the same time after hearing a person describe something violent. I think we've gotten better with time but still, we easily faint.

I am so subject to fainting that I have to protect myself from it :sweatsmile:

When I see graphic violence on TV (particularly involving blood gushing) or when somebody describes a violent scene in detail, I know there's a chance I might faint. I just instantly picture the scene with vivid detail and colour. The incredible thing is that my brother and I are the same, and it's happened to us to faint at the same time after hearing a person describe something violent. I think we've gotten better with time but still, we easily faint.
Lol!! Ren, really? Whoa.. crazy.

it's happened to us to faint at the same time

Wow! I'd like to witness a double fainting. Quite an event hah!