[INFJ] - infj's have you ever fainted? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] infj's have you ever fainted?

Wow! I'd like to witness a double fainting. Quite an event hah!
Say that to my mom :coldsweat: She was heroic that last time it happened and that she was there (we were young). She's extremely sensitive herself.

I actually vividly remember every detail of that scene down to the losing consciousness. I could describe the progressive dimming of my field of vision. It's quite weird and I've never talked to my brother about this since but I bet he could also describe it. And it all began with a game of foosball lol (is that how you call it in the US?)

They haz stroops in 'Murica now, Wyote!??

Recently I ate them on an airplane as a snack, then my gf found them in the store. They are around, not super popular... yet :m029:

Say that to my mom :coldsweat: She was heroic that last time it happened and that she was there (we were young). She's extremely sensitive herself.

I actually vividly remember every detail of that scene down to the losing consciousness. I could describe the progressive dimming of my field of vision. It's quite weird and I've never talked to my brother about this since but I bet he could also describe it. And it all began with a game of foosball lol (is that how you call it in the US?)
Yes lord.. the ringing in the ears.. dimming to a tunnel of sight and sweating? Crazy breathing? Scary af

Reactions: Wyote and Ren
is that how you call it in the US?

No, we call it kickball n spinny pole
(joke)

tenor.gif

that last time
It happened more than once!?!?!

Reminds me of the time I ate some PCP and freaked out so I cut open my belly and tried strangling myself with my own intestines. There was blood and guts everywhere. Everyone at the train station was screaming and freaking out. A few people tried to run away, but got obliterated by a train. It was a horrible mess. But I'm OK now! :)

*This story is not true

Actually forgive the ostentatious gushing (no pun intended) but now that I'm at it, I'll share a funny anecdote from the last time it happened in public. I was at the cinema watching the movie Shame, starring Michael Fassbender. I don't know if any of you guys have seen it, but towards the end there's a scene involving his sister and a lot of blood gushing out against a stark white background. The sensory overload was too much. I saw myself in process of fainting so I just ran out and did my thing there. Ever since I've had to justify myself to everyone present that I hadn't left because I thought the movie was terrible. I loved that film! ^^

... Ok I'm not sure it's that funny but anyway, I think it is (in retrospect.)

It happened more than once!?!?!

Reminds me of the time I ate some PCP and freaked out so I cut open my belly and tried strangling myself with my own intestines. There was blood and guts everywhere. Everyone at the train station was screaming and freaking out. A few people tried to run away, but got obliterated by a train. It was a horrible mess. But I'm OK now! :)

*This story is not true
Ha!!!!! Omg..
177b4e58475706f1af9777404917a291--so-funny-funny-memes.jpg
...said Milk ;)

Butttt... do you know "sauker wafel"? Or dutch oliebollen?? Hmmm??

Not sure about the wafel, but I have had oliebollen before... been quite a while though. You're trying to make me pass out. I'm on to you.