• Couldn't be arsed to Read it

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

DLGenesis

Lucky
Oct 21, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
hey im new here and im VERY VERY developed as an INFJ.

ive many things ive worked out and im sure many of you have perhaps experienced these or thought about or know yourselves.

Number 1.

Liminality
The feeling of being betwixt/between worlds.(isolated) BUT it comes with the deepest appreciation for life but ultimately with this comes the most misunderstood part of our personalities. Our great depth allows us to see the world how it is from the Feeling side of life and the binding of humanity. but there is our opposite who goes through the exact thing as us but in reverse.

This is the INTJ. Also liminal in the depth of experience but with dominant thought.
My brother is an INTJ and i reckon einstein also was an INTJ.

The INFJ and INTJ are the analyzers of everything that comes into the mind and because of this holistic approach they have to experience are misunderstood as the hearts of Spirituality/Science.
So guys/girls we are not alone in the depth we experience on different levels.

INTJs are our TRUE Equals in personality types.

With this knowledge i have come to the realization of what ASPERGERS Syndrome(INTJ) and Schizotypal personality(INFJ) really are.
We are True brothers in our experiences.

Number 2.

Cannabis

That which makes us what we are is that which cannabis affects.
Our perception/properception and proprioception.
The level of Dopamine in the human body is equal to the level of the totality of our awareness.
This hence lies the problem to which humans are problemed against cannabis.
Our prebuilt systems of awareness from past dopamine construction or as everyone probably knows it as "The EGO" is troubled by the new levels of awareness if they conflict with the preconscious anchors of the mind.
I call this the problem of TRUTH and also why life IS a bitch.

But for us 4 Dimensional beings we thrive on dopamine to the greatest of extents. WE naturally want to know and experience everything (I do atleast). We are to greater depths more problemed by our EGOs then perhaps non INFJ/INTJ people are because of this.
This is our greatest advantage tho as we will stand in the face of anything and perhaps not even think about the concequences until after what we've done (metaphorical fearlessness). We have TRUE balls my friends in what we do(metaphorically and literally).

Number 3.

Quantum Entanglement(Particle Physics)

Another level of experience i have come to appreciate is the multitudes of dimensions that there are within human perception.
We as humans are Quantum computers.
Humans are 4 Dimensional beings and that alone atm is hard to explain unfortunately.
Ive experienced mindblowing shit whilst high on cannabis about this and i believe im still in a transitional phase of understanding this concept fully.

But with this i can say the levels of expereince that there are altho they are all intertwined.
Unipolar (Normal non enlightened experience of only grey areas INFJ/INTJ /Similar to triality but unaware of itself also enlightened people get to but its different)
Duality (Normal Functioning of opposites of the non Enlightened)
Triality (enlightened individuals of non INFJ or INTJ experience this/ Similar to Unipolar)

and for us holistic people we can experience
which I call Quadrality (enlightened FJ/TJ stage which i call 4 dimensional)
4 different states in 1 experience.

INFJ people will be forever understanding the way Humans work as INTJ people will be forever understanding how Reality works. BUT i believe there will be a time where these two will become Disentangled and united and i believe that is the goal of humanity.
To destroy itself in a way that is NOT destruction.
(immortality = TOTAL Ego death) Perfection.

I hope to continue the work that "CARL GUSTAV JUNG" THE ABSOLTE LEGEND OF HUMANITY left us with. I love him as if he were a father and my Shaman.
I bleed my heart out for him.

Analytical psychology is TRUE Holistic Psychiatry and if only more people were to understand the great depth of his inner workings and the truth between the entanglement of the literal and metaphorical then Humanity would advance to the next stage in its evolution.

Its time to relax so Ill be back to post more laters people so for now, peace out. :mlove:

An introduction would be nice, and also another site that would probably care to read this.

MBTIc

sorry i didnt introduce myself first, i was in a mania to get my thoughts out to people who could understand me ^^.

It's perfectly understandable.

I totally agree about the marijuana effects. I'm hypersensitive to mary jane. My friends could never understand how I can get so high off of so little, but I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Yeah, mania is pretty common. I've gone so many ways, following so many trails of thought and they all come back to the same thing: the simultaneous union and disintegration of all distinction. But it's not just humans. The whole universe is a quantum computer. It really is the feeling of connecting with god. I have a sketchbook riddled with notes from the mania, but yeah, I totally agree. The experience is supremely life altering.

hippy-dave-1.JPG

I hope to continue the work that "CARL GUSTAV JUNG" THE ABSOLTE LEGEND OF HUMANITY left us with. I love him as if he were a father and my Shaman.
I bleed my heart out for him.

Analytical psychology is TRUE Holistic Psychiatry and if only more people were to understand the great depth of his inner workings and the truth between the entanglement of the literal and metaphorical then Humanity would advance to the next stage in its evolution.

Its time to relax so Ill be back to post more laters people so for now, peace out. :mlove:

Jung is my dad. :m171:

hey im new here and im VERY VERY developed as an INFJ.

ive many things ive worked out and im sure many of you have perhaps experienced these or thought about or know yourselves.

Number 1.

Liminality
The feeling of being betwixt/between worlds.(isolated) BUT it comes with the deepest appreciation for life but ultimately with this comes the most misunderstood part of our personalities. Our great depth allows us to see the world how it is from the Feeling side of life and the binding of humanity. but there is our opposite who goes through the exact thing as us but in reverse.

This is the INTJ. Also liminal in the depth of experience but with dominant thought.
My brother is an INTJ and i reckon einstein also was an INTJ.

The INFJ and INTJ are the analyzers of everything that comes into the mind and because of this holistic approach they have to experience are misunderstood as the hearts of Spirituality/Science.
So guys/girls we are not alone in the depth we experience on different levels.

INTJs are our TRUE Equals in personality types.

With this knowledge i have come to the realization of what ASPERGERS Syndrome(INTJ) and Schizotypal personality(INFJ) really are.
We are True brothers in our experiences.

Number 2.

Cannabis

That which makes us what we are is that which cannabis affects.
Our perception/properception and proprioception.
The level of Dopamine in the human body is equal to the level of the totality of our awareness.
This hence lies the problem to which humans are problemed against cannabis.
Our prebuilt systems of awareness from past dopamine construction or as everyone probably knows it as "The EGO" is troubled by the new levels of awareness if they conflict with the preconscious anchors of the mind.
I call this the problem of TRUTH and also why life IS a bitch.

But for us 4 Dimensional beings we thrive on dopamine to the greatest of extents. WE naturally want to know and experience everything (I do atleast). We are to greater depths more problemed by our EGOs then perhaps non INFJ/INTJ people are because of this.
This is our greatest advantage tho as we will stand in the face of anything and perhaps not even think about the concequences until after what we've done (metaphorical fearlessness). We have TRUE balls my friends in what we do(metaphorically and literally).

Number 3.

Quantum Entanglement(Particle Physics)

Another level of experience i have come to appreciate is the multitudes of dimensions that there are within human perception.
We as humans are Quantum computers.
Humans are 4 Dimensional beings and that alone atm is hard to explain unfortunately.
Ive experienced mindblowing shit whilst high on cannabis about this and i believe im still in a transitional phase of understanding this concept fully.

But with this i can say the levels of expereince that there are altho they are all intertwined.
Unipolar (Normal non enlightened experience of only grey areas INFJ/INTJ /Similar to triality but unaware of itself also enlightened people get to but its different)
Duality (Normal Functioning of opposites of the non Enlightened)
Triality (enlightened individuals of non INFJ or INTJ experience this/ Similar to Unipolar)

and for us holistic people we can experience
which I call Quadrality (enlightened FJ/TJ stage which i call 4 dimensional)
4 different states in 1 experience.

INFJ people will be forever understanding the way Humans work as INTJ people will be forever understanding how Reality works. BUT i believe there will be a time where these two will become Disentangled and united and i believe that is the goal of humanity.
To destroy itself in a way that is NOT destruction.
(immortality = TOTAL Ego death) Perfection.

::reads:: ::blinks:: How come *I* can't find pot this good? I live in California for crap's sake! ::pouts::

Playing with weed at a young age when you don't know yourself is a mistake. And it sets you up to be put on the outside and eventually busted. I think it has it's place. And it can be used as a tool to open your mind. Although your grasp on reality will not match anyone elses as evidenced by your post..

:D

::reads:: ::blinks:: How come *I* can't find pot this good? I live in California for crap's sake! ::pouts::

Wisely said: " INFJ people will be forever understanding the way Humans work as INTJ people will be forever understanding how Reality works."

Hence you are wrong on that this is only INFJ and INTJ because no one has an ABSOLUTE personality, there are traits of all different sorts in each individual and depends alot on situation as well. Though I agree on the argument of these traits but for NF/TJ's

For instance I, myself: According to the procentage ENFP is my indication. However I can be very introverted as well especially if I feel deprived. Also remember we are faced with change every single day = change in personality.

Interesting, from what I understood.

I can not smoke pot, for it has an odd effect on me. I am hyper senstive to it for one (1 hit and I will really be effected). It actually makes me extremely stressed out. It feels like everything around me is moving, along with my body itself. Rotating about 3 or 4 times a second. And there is this insistant pulsing pressure at the same period on the majority of my body. I feel like I am going to explode on it, I just want to lie on the ground and start violenty shaking (out of will) and scream as loud as I can. I think alot of it has to do with my askewed biochemistry.

Intresting Post, I associate myself with two of the circumstance on his post. However, the third...well maybe it is just body chemistry.
Thanks for the topic.

I totally agree about the marijuana effects. I'm hypersensitive to mary jane. My friends could never understand how I can get so high off of so little, but I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Yeah, mania is pretty common. I've gone so many ways, following so many trails of thought and they all come back to the same thing: the simultaneous union and disintegration of all distinction. But it's not just humans. The whole universe is a quantum computer. It really is the feeling of connecting with god. I have a sketchbook riddled with notes from the mania, but yeah, I totally agree. The experience is supremely life altering.

ABSOLUTELY!. its like an intensely deep logical connection with reality .
i also have sheets of paper with all sorts of logical analysis and drawings lol.
your the first person ive found like myself who understands where im coming from with the cannabis and logical mania thing :D.. respect! ^^

Playing with weed at a young age when you don't know yourself is a mistake. And it sets you up to be put on the outside and eventually busted. I think it has it's place. And it can be used as a tool to open your mind. Although your grasp on reality will not match anyone elses as evidenced by your post..

your absolutely right about the pot thing. its a "different" learning curve for sure.. i started smoking when i was 16 and my creativity/intuition is sumwhat through the roof..

jsut dont smoke pot alone is what i have to say..

another thing is that when you are young you dont really notice the affects pot has on you as such.. i look back on my past experiences and im somewhat mystified in how the things i thought up back then were so personally biased. now its more of a collective whole that incorperates my perception of other peoples values..
that said tho i do NOT recommend smoking weed unless u have a stable sense of self worth and a life pattern like a job and things becus it has a negative effect on personal growth. its not for the faint hearted..

Wisely said: " INFJ people will be forever understanding the way Humans work as INTJ people will be forever understanding how Reality works."

Hence you are wrong on that this is only INFJ and INTJ because no one has an ABSOLUTE personality, there are traits of all different sorts in each individual and depends alot on situation as well. Though I agree on the argument of these traits but for NF/TJ's

For instance I, myself: According to the procentage ENFP is my indication. However I can be very introverted as well especially if I feel deprived. Also remember we are faced with change every single day = change in personality.

i was using basic guidelines but your right ^^ thx for the corrections on NF/TJ's.
i feel im always changing like from every single thought.
we have 1 absolute personality path developing our sides in our own ways and thats what makes us unique. we adopt traits from other people and adapt them into our own personalities as such.
its not like we live more then 1 life in our lives altho we go through phases which make it seem like parrallel universes, points of no return as such.

Interesting, from what I understood.

I can not smoke pot, for it has an odd effect on me. I am hyper senstive to it for one (1 hit and I will really be effected). It actually makes me extremely stressed out. It feels like everything around me is moving, along with my body itself. Rotating about 3 or 4 times a second. And there is this insistant pulsing pressure at the same period on the majority of my body. I feel like I am going to explode on it, I just want to lie on the ground and start violenty shaking (out of will) and scream as loud as I can. I think alot of it has to do with my askewed biochemistry.

its the same for me, but i push myself through the experience.. it can be hellish. not to mention the abrupt change in perspective that can make u panic and lose your sense of self..

I smoked pot for 15 years but gave up jan 1st this year, its not that i wanted to as such but more i feel i needed to, im slightly unsociable as it is and like time alone but got to the point that id spend all my time alone, i just put everything off that i need to be doing, im 29 and still dont have a job and havnt ever had one thats lasted for more than a week and iv blamed he pot, however its been 21 days now and nothing much has changed on the job frount but i have visited friends alot more

its weird, i enjoy and like helping others but i dont like things being expected of me and when it is i have the opposite reaction, is that commen for infj's or is that just me? lol

I used to really love smoking weed back in high school. For the past two years it just kind of seems like I've been chasing that feeling, though. When I smoke now, it generally just makes me feel anxious if I'm a social setting and apathetic if I'm by myself.

I decided to quit, and so far I don't really miss it.