INFJ Witch Trials | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Witch Trials

Doesn't anything worth laughing about have a tragic undercurrent?

Thus do we laugh to keep from crying.
I know, I laugh about the Holocaust all the time.

Fine. Let's explore the question.

What are some things we usually end up laughing about?

A pie to the face, a person repeatedly stepping on the rake-end of a rake, skaters taking nasty falls. Those are all potentially lethal -- definitely painful. Haven't there been studies that show one of the most effective ways to get a person to laugh is for them to witness someone else getting hurt? Interesting notion.

We're all sadists, aren't we?

Don't you think it's obnoxious to tell someone that you know them better than they know themselves. Especially when it's someone online whom you've never met. It's one thing when someone creates a thread or asks you about their type but it's quite intrusive to accuse someone of being the wrong type.

I agree it would be a social misstep, though I'd still be thrilled to.

However, it mightn't be necessary to know the person better, but merely to know the model (MB) better.

Everyone is oblivious as to certain aspects of themselves, though, willfully or otherwise.

Fine. Let's explore the question.

What are some things we usually end up laughing about?

A pie to the face, a person repeatedly stepping on the rake-end of a rake, skaters taking nasty falls. Those are all potentially lethal -- definitely painful. Haven't there been studies that show one of the most effective ways to get a person to laugh is for them to witness someone else getting hurt? Interesting notion.

We're all sadists, aren't we?

It's more lulz because your avatar

Don't you think it's obnoxious to tell someone that you know them better than they know themselves. Especially when it's someone online whom you've never met. It's one thing when someone creates a thread or asks you about their type but it's quite intrusive to accuse someone of being the wrong type.

Excellent point, but I've decided that accusing you of being an INFJ (as off the mark as it is) is more fun than concurring with your statement.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD [MENTION=4717]subwayrider[/MENTION]!

Last edited:
The-Simpsons-Movie-957copia.jpg

[MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] I accuse you of being a cookie-eater type since you have had that avatar with a smiling bear cookie. That's probably very INFJ :scared:

I agree it would be a social misstep, though I'd still be thrilled to.

However, it mightn't be necessary to know the person better, but merely to know the model (MB) better.

Everyone is oblivious as to certain aspects of themselves, though, willfully or otherwise.

True but even an INTJ and an INFJ are very different types, though only one letter has changed.

It's one thing if the person is in denial, if they believe feelers can only be feminine and refuses to acknowledge who they are. However, telling someone who's sure of their identity that they don't really know themselves, for simply not matching to a flawed system is obnoxious and immature.

Excellent point, but I've decided that accusing you of being an INFJ (as off the mark as it is) is more fun than concurring with your statement.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD [MENTION=4717]subwayrider[/MENTION]!

No, I'm not an INFJ. I far more identify with ENFPs, I just want to hug the entire world.

Reactions: gd65h8as7
No, I'm not an INFJ. I far more identify with ENFPs, I just want to hug the entire world.

I see through this strategy of trying to appeal to the INFJs. It's too late to save yourself. Seize him!

I see through this strategy of trying to appeal to the INFJs. It's too late to save yourself. Seize him!

Yes, for what it's worth, that tactic tends to work on me.

Based on my experiences, ENFPs are a little like communism. Better in theory.

They're more like teh drugz.

Experience is neither ultimate connoisseur nor grandmaster wizard! I defy experience!

Experience is neither ultimate connoisseur nor grandmaster wizard! I defy experience!

Dafuq! fuckin infjs defying physics again

lol one more thing i think is ironic about this thread is that in legit witch trials back then, INFJs would have been such likely contenders

I volunteer to be burned. I won't make eye contact or even whimper. Prepare to be dissatisfied.

Most of you are extroverts, that is why you post so much nonsense on this forum.