INFJ Forum Soundtrack | INFJ Forum

INFJ Forum Soundtrack

Reason

Percolated
Nov 17, 2017
The Roaring 20s
MBTI
INTP
If the forum is made into a video game, it's gonna need a soundtrack for all the in-game areas featuring us, the game's characters. Post a track to correspond with these in game areas. I suggest trying to stick with instrumentals (no or few lyrics) but anything that captures the ambiance well works. Oh, and feel free to plagiarize soundtracks from other games, after all we don't have to pay royalties for imagination exercises ;)

Wyote's Space Saloon

Jenny’s Forest Trail:

Kinda has that Elder Scrolls vibe I’ll admit.

LOL, I just listened to him hours ago. Almost chose a song of his for mine as well, but went for a gaming one after all (well, I found one).

Haha nice! Peter Gundry makes amazing music. Been listening to him when he only had 50k subscribers and always loved his Celtic and Dark Magic music.

Haha nice! Peter Gundry makes amazing music. Been listening to him when he only had 50k subscribers and always loved his Celtic and Dark Magic music.
I was indeed looking for celtic and magic, not precisely dark, but natural. I had found the album The Dream Weaver first and wanted to use The Forest Queen. Figured it may have come across as arrogant, even though I really like the balance with vocals in that one. I like his variety of instrument, pace and vibe. It's not as repetetive as some other composers' music. Of course, I have only discovered him today and can't say much, but I saved his music for later listens.

Reactions: flower