INFJ and Life Path 11 | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ and Life Path 11

This sounds like a "lemons are yellow so all fruit is yellow" type argument, or an "I'm this way and I'm a lemon, so all lemons are this way" argument.
It is best to discuss the INFJ as a type, and Numerology (11) as types without allowing personal experience to color the data and without mixing the personality methods (unless both methods deal directly with cognitive function).
For example, INFJs can be any sign from the Zodiac, any number in Numerology, and animal in the Chinese Zodiac, and so forth. There is also a lot of room for error in MBTI testing, so basing what an INFJ is off one's own experience is pretty flawed.

All this said, enjoy your conversation about Numerology.
I just felt as many 11 traits overlap with INFJ traits. I'm sure many other paths have values that overlap, but I'm brand new to Life Paths and I thought this was an interesting observation to spark some discussion and hopefully learn a thing or two.

All my single digits added up to 38, so 3 + 8 =11. I guess that makes me an 11. Is this the visionary?

This sounds like a "lemons are yellow so all fruit is yellow" type argument, or an "I'm this way and I'm a lemon, so all lemons are this way" argument.
It is best to discuss the INFJ as a type, and Numerology (11) as types without allowing personal experience to color the data and without mixing the personality methods (unless both methods deal directly with cognitive function).
For example, INFJs can be any sign from the Zodiac, any number in Numerology, and animal in the Chinese Zodiac, and so forth. There is also a lot of room for error in MBTI testing, so basing what an INFJ is off one's own experience is pretty flawed.

All this said, enjoy your conversation about Numerology.

I wonder what the least INFJ-reminiscent number is.