INFJ and Life Path 11

Truth Eternity

Community Member
Dec 30, 2018
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I'm an INFJ and recently found out I'm a Life Path 11, and as 11 desribes me to a tee, it also describes the INFJ very well.

What do you think it means?

Yay! Great thread idea @Truth Eternity.

I too have a Life Path 11. There are some great information sites on the internet for numerology stuffs, even You Tube. One thing about 11 is the understanding of your intuition. Since 11 is a Master number and not reduced in Numerology one would think that is all that there is. Not so. Numerology deals with numbers 0 to 9, with Master numbers being 11, 22, and 33. Use caution when reading/viewing information beyond 33 as Angel numbers are not treated the same as Numerology. And just like shadow functions in MBTI, Numerology has underdeveloped or shadow work also. In this case, 11 'reduces' to the number 2. It's confusing or can be.

When analysing traits of LP 11, check traits of No. 2 too. There should be a sense of healthy balance and ressonance when comparing your self to these numbers. If not, these are your areas to work on.

Life Path isn't a cut-in-stone one size fits all approach, there is a personality number, souls urge, heart, and other numbered channels to factor into the wonderful mixture that is you. Similar to astrology and understanding where planets, houses, aspects fit in a Natal Chart, Numerology produces a chart but with numbers. (If you follow astrology, the house numbers in your natal chart can help point out workable areas in your numerology chart, ;))

When persuing the understanding your Life Path keep an open mind as things like this are fluid by nature. Best wishes. :)

Yay! Great thread idea @Truth Eternity.

I too have a Life Path 11. There are some great information sites on the internet for numerology stuffs, even You Tube. One thing about 11 is the understanding of your intuition. Since 11 is a Master number and not reduced in Numerology one would think that is all that there is. Not so. Numerology deals with numbers 0 to 9, with Master numbers being 11, 22, and 33. Use caution when reading/viewing information beyond 33 as Angel numbers are not treated the same as Numerology. And just like shadow functions in MBTI, Numerology has underdeveloped or shadow work also. In this case, 11 'reduces' to the number 2. It's confusing or can be.

When analysing traits of LP 11, check traits of No. 2 too. There should be a sense of healthy balance and ressonance when comparing your self to these numbers. If not, these are your areas to work on.

Life Path isn't a cut-in-stone one size fits all approach, there is a personality number, souls urge, heart, and other numbered channels to factor into the wonderful mixture that is you. Similar to astrology and understanding where planets, houses, aspects fit in a Natal Chart, Numerology produces a chart but with numbers. (If you follow astrology, the house numbers in your natal chart can help point out workable areas in your numerology chart, ;))

When persuing the understanding your Life Path keep an open mind as things like this are fluid by nature. Best wishes. :)
Thanks so much . That sounds like a lot to take on learning. Do you have any suggestions on where to look? Such as specific YouTube channels, websites, books, etc?

Reactions: Misty and Sandie33
How do you know your life path? I thought it's only 1 digit not 2....

Apparently some people have 11, 22 or 33, which are called master numbers. I'm still a rookie, all I know is I'm 11 and the basics of what it means. Sorry I can't help you further than that.

Belle, take your birthdate and add all the numbers as single digits, then reduce that to single digit.

If it is an 11, 22, or 33 they are called master numbers; 11-Master Visionary, or Teacher, 22-Master Builder, 33-Master Healer, (in numerology a master is synonymous with teacher/student).

For example adding May 5, 1991. 5+5+1+9+9+1= 30, 3+0=3, so this persons life path number would be 3.

Belle, take your birthdate and add all the numbers as single digits, then reduce that to single digit.

If it is an 11, 22, or 33 they are called master numbers; 11-Master Visionary, or Teacher, 22-Master Builder, 33-Master Healer, (in numerology a master is synonymous with teacher/student).

For example adding May 5, 1991. 5+5+1+9+9+1= 30, 3+0=3, so this persons life path number would be 3.

Ohhhhh! Which ones does the total numbers of letters of your name? I thought I was a 1 in numerology... I'm a 3... what does this mean?

Ohhhhh! Which ones does the total numbers of letters of your name? I thought I was a 1 in numerology... I'm a 3... what does this mean?
The total consonants and vowels in the name signify different things together and seperately; this is Kabbalah numerology...
http://numerology.center/kabbalah_numerology.php

Your date of birth is your Life Path, Month and Day is expression,(personality) number.
Your full name divided will give you your soul urge, hearts desire, etc.
*edit* oopsie, forgot this...
https://thesecretofthetarot.com/numerology-number-3/

***From an Astrological perspective, this weekend is a great time to dig into our Self. Sunday Jan 12th is an important date in 2020 :D
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.astrology.com/us/editorial/editorial-article-amp.aspx?slug=2020-saturn-pluto-conjunction-astrology

Reactions: Misty and Bellosome
From an Astrological perspective, this weekend is a great time to dig into our Self. Sunday Jan 12th is an important date in 2020

:D and I shall do more digging! Thanks e-momma!

:<3yellow::hug:
If you need help understanding I'm here, however I believe you'll do well in your digging ;)

Yes please do tell more about it. I like hearing your thoughts more about this!

Apparently I'm life path 5, which is utter bullshit.
Yeah that's probably the last Life Path number anyone would see you as. I don't know how accurate life path number is, but I know 11 defines me perfectly, and it's not some all-inclusive bs like other similar types of things out there. But again, lol at you being a 5. That doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: Misty and Sandie33
Apparently I'm life path 5, which is utter bullshit.
Did you do the math adding each single number?

Are you correlating it with the knowledge you have of an enneagram 5? The two are not synonymous.

"Some say that the Life Path number 5 is the number of freedom and change, and those with a Life Path of 5 tend to seek freedom above all else. They are adventurers, having a restless nature, and being on the go, constantly seeking change and variety in life."

How does this not relate to you Hostarious? Did we find out at one time you were Aquarius? I forget.

Try this ... ;)
https://seventhlifepath.com/numerology/life-path-number-5/

No pressure nor preachiness, just the openmindedness of an 11 ;)

Reactions: Misty
found out I am a 9. . whatever that means. .
Did you try googling it? You'd be surprised how addinf up all the definitions of each tool ends in a broader picture of oneself, as well as prompting questions to seek more info. ;)

Reactions: Misty
I'm an INFJ and recently found out I'm a Life Path 11, and as 11 desribes me to a tee, it also describes the INFJ very well.

What do you think it means?

This sounds like a "lemons are yellow so all fruit is yellow" type argument, or an "I'm this way and I'm a lemon, so all lemons are this way" argument.
It is best to discuss the INFJ as a type, and Numerology (11) as types without allowing personal experience to color the data and without mixing the personality methods (unless both methods deal directly with cognitive function).
For example, INFJs can be any sign from the Zodiac, any number in Numerology, and animal in the Chinese Zodiac, and so forth. There is also a lot of room for error in MBTI testing, so basing what an INFJ is off one's own experience is pretty flawed.

All this said, enjoy your conversation about Numerology.