In a Bizarre turn of Events, and a last ditch for Votes, Obama names May 23rd, Gaga Day. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

In a Bizarre turn of Events, and a last ditch for Votes, Obama names May 23rd, Gaga Day.

back on topic, I have given You and I a second chance, and frankly I just don't like it. I may like it later on down the road, my taste in music changes a lot. I had big hopes for You and I, as well as Marry the Night and Government Hooker, but they just, didn't turn out like I hoped them to be :(

I STILL MISS NIFFER.

and i thought people were saying gaga is infj?
i haven't seen much of her in interviews, but it kind of makes sense?

i thought so too, but i have been watching Gagathon on Fuse all week, she's like an ENFP with INFJ tendencies. I understand that isn't possible. Just appearances people.

I pre-ordered this album like a month ago and it arrived finally today.:m180:Go to hell HMV, I'm sticking with Amazon from now on.

Even though it is not quite like what I expected, I think it easily triumphs any pop album I've listened to since the Millenium. The only low point to me is Bad Kids but it doesn't have to be on my iPod. Among my favorites include Marry the Night, Scheisse, Bloody Mary, Highway Unicorn, You and I, and The Edge of Glory.

I believe Gaga 's an I(NFP), only Gaga the entertainer and Gaga the singer E.

She played one hell of a game, and she played it good, and she did it for a noble purpose, it seems, but alas. Color me disinterested.

I was wishing your topic were somewhat true, btw.

I'm pretty convinced that she's Ni-dom. I have seen several interviews in which she talks about her creative processes. It sounds to me that her creative ideas are usually totally random and out of nowhere. For instance, while she was partying in Amsterdam, it occurred to her all of a sudden that she wanted to give birth to her own head in the Born This Way video. Also, we all know how much she's obsessed with metaphors, which might indicate heavy use of Ni.

I don't see Fi-dom or even Fi-aux in her, because she gets defensive quite easily when criticized. The piece she wrote for V magazine was basically a defense against the plagiarism accusations, which I think was unnecessary.

I'm pretty convinced that she's Ni-dom. I have seen several interviews in which she talks about her creative processes. It sounds to me that her creative ideas are usually totally random and out of nowhere. For instance, while she was partying in Amsterdam, it occurred to her all of a sudden that she wanted to give birth to her own head in the Born This Way video. Also, we all know how much she's obsessed with metaphors, which might indicate heavy use of Ni.

I don't see Fi-dom or even Fi-aux in her, because she gets defensive quite easily when criticized. The piece she wrote for V magazine was basically a defense against the plagiarism accusations, which I think was unnecessary.
*nods* It seems you have more knowledge about her than I do, which is good, IMO. :) I made my observation based on what I saw, anyway; which is more from music videos and what was sung, rather than how she worked.

Isn't that just an active imagination?